NFL Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I knew the Chiefs would end up beating the Titans (just like Baltimore should have.)  Guess I'm going for Kansas City to win it all. I'd be happy for Andy Reid. 

Niners #becauseNFC

Although neither have been particularly interesting to me so far. 

17 hours ago, ATX29 said:

I still will never understand why he didn't retire after beating the Rams in the Superbowl...but moving to a new team now would be an even bigger mistake imo.  I just don't see a team out there that is a "good quarterback" away from being a contender.

Yeah I would have rather he retire after that win and go out on a good note. 

• Like 1
On 3/7/2020 at 9:57 AM, ATX29 said:

I still will never understand why he didn't retire after beating the Rams in the Superbowl...but moving to a new team now would be an even bigger mistake imo.  I just don't see a team out there that is a "good quarterback" away from being a contender.

I think he didn't retire because he still wanted to play, but he also wanted to win another championship. Pats actually has a tough schedule this upcoming season. Even if Brady stays, I can definitely see them already lose 4 games (Ravens, Chiefs, Seahawks, 49ers). I don't know if he will leave, but Brady likes to prove doubters wrong. I could see Brady changing teams & want to prove he can win without Belichick.

Edited by ptebwwong
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Would anyone play in a football pool thread where you have to guess the winners of each game every week? It would just be for bragging rights :haha:

@totes4totes @Elliott @ATX29 @ShortstopVM @RWG

Yahoo! actually has a "Pick 'Em" feature within the League page and I can enable that, depending on what everyone else wants... :yes:

31 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

Yahoo! actually has a "Pick 'Em" feature within the League page and I can enable that, depending on what everyone else wants... :yes:

I'm in.

1 hour ago, sublymonal said:

I'm game!

1 hour ago, ATX29 said:

I'm in.

Done; when you view each matchup, there should be blue "Pick to win" buttons next to either logo/helmet.

Also, if you go to League page and hover over "League" on the bar next to "Fantasy", it will show a drop-down menu with "League Pick 'Em" as the last option.

If you need help, I can screencap that for you

18 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

Done; when you view each matchup, there should be blue "Pick to win" buttons next to either logo/helmet.

Also, if you go to League page and hover over "League" on the bar next to "Fantasy", it will show a drop-down menu with "League Pick 'Em" as the last option.

If you need help, I can screencap that for you

Can you send me the link to the league? I don’t think I’ve joined it yet