NFL Thread

ATX29

17 hours ago, ATX29 said:

I still will never understand why he didn't retire after beating the Rams in the Superbowl...but moving to a new team now would be an even bigger mistake imo.  I just don't see a team out there that is a "good quarterback" away from being a contender.

Yeah I would have rather he retire after that win and go out on a good note. 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2020 at 9:57 AM, ATX29 said:

I still will never understand why he didn't retire after beating the Rams in the Superbowl...but moving to a new team now would be an even bigger mistake imo.  I just don't see a team out there that is a "good quarterback" away from being a contender.

I think he didn't retire because he still wanted to play, but he also wanted to win another championship. Pats actually has a tough schedule this upcoming season. Even if Brady stays, I can definitely see them already lose 4 games (Ravens, Chiefs, Seahawks, 49ers). I don't know if he will leave, but Brady likes to prove doubters wrong. I could see Brady changing teams & want to prove he can win without Belichick.

Edited by ptebwwong

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Would anyone play in a football pool thread where you have to guess the winners of each game every week? It would just be for bragging rights :haha:

@totes4totes @Elliott @ATX29 @ShortstopVM @RWG

Yahoo! actually has a "Pick 'Em" feature within the League page and I can enable that, depending on what everyone else wants... :yes:

1 hour ago, sublymonal said:

I'm game!

1 hour ago, ATX29 said:

I'm in.

Done; when you view each matchup, there should be blue "Pick to win" buttons next to either logo/helmet.

Also, if you go to League page and hover over "League" on the bar next to "Fantasy", it will show a drop-down menu with "League Pick 'Em" as the last option.

If you need help, I can screencap that for you

18 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

Done; when you view each matchup, there should be blue "Pick to win" buttons next to either logo/helmet.

Also, if you go to League page and hover over "League" on the bar next to "Fantasy", it will show a drop-down menu with "League Pick 'Em" as the last option.

If you need help, I can screencap that for you

Can you send me the link to the league? I don’t think I’ve joined it yet