ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

IPB Image

Photoshoot #2 - Couture on a Hot Air Balloon

-

IPB Image

Analeigh

IPB Image

Brittany

IPB Image

Clark

IPB Image

Elina

IPB Image

Hannah

IPB Image

Isis

IPB Image

Joslyn

IPB Image

Lauren Brie

IPB Image

Marjorie

IPB Image

McKey

IPB Image

Samantha

IPB Image

ShaRaun

IPB Image

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I will most likely close voting in about 30 hours or so, although I may extend the voting period if not enough votes come in.

My Ranking:
01. Lauren Brie - Powerful, dynamic, and a little bit ugly... but in all the right ways.
02. Elina - Also a very powerful shot. It's simple but strong.
03. Joslyn - I love her body language here. She's completely in control.
04. McKey - I love the simplicity here. She looks very demure.
05. Marjorie - I like all the motion in the shot, although it's not a great angle for her face.
06. Analeigh - Interesting pose. It's very visually intriguing. I commend her for going for it.
07. ShaRaun - It's not amazing, but I think she looks surprisingly elegant here.
08. Samantha - She's doing the dress no favors, but I think the shot overall is interesting.
09. Sheena - It's very dramatic, but it doesn't look as effortless as I'd like.
10. Clark - Better than last week, but the way she's sitting makes the picture unusable (in terms of selling the dress).
11. Hannah - It's visually interesting, but it's also stiff and not the most flattering.
12. Brittany - Boring. She looks pretty, but the composition is doing all the work for her. She's not adding anything to the picture.
13. Isis - It's just not a pretty picture of her. She's just hanging there, limp and expressionless. Edited by rdhaley96

Elimination #2

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Lauren Brie! Last week wasn't great for you, but you really rose to the occasion this week! This picture is phenomenal. You committed to this shoot and delivered a dynamic shot. Congratulations! Your score this week was 25.

Also safe are...

Joslyn - 36
Elina - 37
Analeigh - 47
Sheena - 50
Marjorie - 59
Samantha - 66
Hannah - 70
McKey - 72
Brittany - 84
Clark - 85

Will Isis and ShaRaun please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Isis, you were at the top of the pack last week, but you crashed hard in this photoshoot. We see that and think you might have just lucked out last week. ShaRaun, you have a lot of drive. Perhaps too much. You definitely have the potential to succeed, but your pictures haven't been cutting it. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Isis. Obviously, since you were called first last week, you weren't about to go anywhere this week. With that said, it's up to you to prove to us that your picture last week wasn't a fluke.

ShaRaun, this means you are out. I admire your passion and drive, but you have to be careful to not take things too far. People definitely got an impression of you that you might not have intended. Regardless, I think you could definitely give modeling a go with your look and drive. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #3 - Susan Holmes Swimwear

-

IPB Image

Analeigh

IPB Image

Brittany

IPB Image

Clark

IPB Image

Elina

IPB Image

Hannah

IPB Image

Isis

IPB Image

Joslyn

IPB Image

Lauren Brie

IPB Image

Marjorie

IPB Image

McKey

IPB Image

Samantha

IPB Image

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close at some point on Friday, December 13th. Most likely in the afternoon (40-ish hours?).

My Ranking:
01. Marjorie - Unpopular opinion I think, but this is absolutely gorgeous and probably my favorite of the week. Deliberate but seemingly effortless.
02. Lauren Brie - She killed it yet again. She surprisingly nailed the "sexy" aspect of the shoot.
03. Samantha - This is beautiful. I love how soft her expression is.
04. Elina - Gorgeous. Would be higher if it showed off the swimsuit (kinda the point of the shoot xD).
05. McKey - She looks a little older here, but I love how relaxed this picture is.
06. Analeigh - I like this picture, tbh. It's not perfect, but I like the energy, and she looks absolutely beautiful.
07. Clark - The body language is great. The expression doesn't quite do it for me though. Overall, forgettable.
08. Sheena - It's alright. Weird angle for her face, but I like how she has the swimsuit on display.
09. Brittany - It's pretty. A little underwhelming, but she looks beautiful.
10. Hannah - I like what she was going for, but she didn't commit all the way. It's overall just okay for me.
11. Isis - I like the relaxed body language, but the shot as a whole isn't my favorite. Mostly because of the swimsuit and overall styling.
12. Joslyn - It's just an awkward picture. The pose is too tryhard, and she shortened herself a ton. I don't love the expression, either. Edited by rdhaley96