ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Joanie! You have officially set the record for the most consecutive FCOs in a row! Four in a row is absolutely amazing, and so is this picture. So fierce, so dynamic, you killed it. Congratulations! Your score this week was 12.

Also safe are...

Danielle - 24
Jade - 30

Will Furonda and Mollie Sue please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Furonda, you didn't have the best start in this competition, but you've improved so much over time. However, your performance has started to plateau, and we're beginning to think that your best work is behind you. Mollie Sue, you've also been a force to be reckoned with, and in my eyes, you've really been on the rise lately. However, we're still not sure if you've truly had that breakout moment. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Furonda. Your overall score easily outdoes Mollie Sue's, because unlike her, you have had those breakout moments. Now it's time to kick things into high gear.

Mollie Sue, this means you are out. You've definitely surpassed expectations by making it this far, but in the end, your body of work was a little too middle of the road to take you much further. However, you definitely have the potential to do really well in the industry. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

p5r_C7lPTCo

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #11 - OP Swimwear in Phuket

-

IPB Image

Danielle

IPB Image

Furonda

IPB Image

Jade

IPB Image

Joanie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close on Thursday morning, so maybe about 40 hours from now?

My Ranking:
1. Jade - One of my favorite pictures in her portfolio. I love the relaxed vibe.
2. Danielle - She looks stunning. The expression and pose don't quite match, but I like the picture nonetheless.
3. Joanie - It's a very effortless shot, and she looks beautiful. Something about it doesn't quite connect, though.
4. Furonda - It's a good picture for sure. I just prefer the others more.

Elimination #10

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Jade! You broke Joanie's streak! This picture is probably your best one to date, or at least one of them. The relaxed vibe here really works. Congratulations! Your score this week was 20.

Also safe is...

Joanie - 23

Will Danielle and Furonda please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Both of you did a good job this week, but at this point, we need to see greatness, which is why you're down here. Danielle, you've been a very consistent competitor, earning three consecutive best photos at the beginning of the cycle. However, you haven't landed the top spot since then, so is your best work behind you? Furonda, you on the other hand started near the bottom, but you got progressively better over time. With that said, you may have hit your peak a few weeks ago, and we're not convinced you can win. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Danielle. There was obviously no way you were leaving this week since your overall score clearly bests Furonda's. However, I think it's valid to say that you did peak early on. We want to see you blow us away in this final stretch, and I know you're capable of that.

Furonda, this means you are out. For someone who isn't the most conventionally modelesque, you gave the rest of these girls a heck of a run for their money. You should be proud of your journey. However, this feels like the right time for you to go, I'd say. Keep on being awesome and a legend in your own right. B) Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

_y-AZp81vbk

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #12.1 - CoverGirl Ad

-

IPB Image

Danielle

IPB Image

Jade

IPB Image

Joanie

-

Photoshoot #12.2 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

7ow3jWKL2Aw

Danielle

dUk5gWYSE4E

Jade

7RmTXT-U_HU

Joanie

-

Like always, rank these pictures/commercials from best (1) to worst (3). You will need to submit two rankings this week. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close in about 30-36 hours, so make sure you vote quickly!

My rankings -

CoverGirl Ad:
1. Joanie - Very classically beautiful. I can't fault this.
2. Danielle - I love the expression, but the long shot is a little weaker.
3. Jade - Not my favorite picture of hers.

CoverGirl Commercial:
1. Joanie - She looked great and had the best delivery.
2. Jade - Visually, it was a little awkward, but her line delivery was solid.
3. Danielle - She looked the best out of all three, but her line delivery was the worst.
  • Like 1