ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #10

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8dpztNu8m1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

CariDee! I know things were difficult on set for you this week to put it lightly, but you pulled through with another great picture. Absolutely gorgeous work. Congratulations on your fourth FCO to date! Your score this week was 28.

Also safe is...

Melrose - 35

Will Amanda and Michelle please step forward? The twins. Only one of you will make it through. Amanda, you definitely have more drive than your sister, but you haven't had as many standout moments as she has. Nonetheless, you've been pretty consistent from beginning to end. Michelle, you take great pictures, but we feel like both your drive and your luster are fading. We're not blown away by anything you've done lately.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

michelle.jpg

Congratulations, Michelle. I think it was pretty evident you'd be staying this week. You have one more chance to show everyone you do want this.

Amanda, this means you are out. Although Michelle was stronger as a model, I'd be doing you a disservice to disregard all the bright spots you've had in your portfolio, and I certainly think your fourth place finish is deserved. You definitely have a look that could bring you success, so it's up to you if you want to pursue things further. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p883vwZrZE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8agg9AfAW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8alrzAbUw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8bmbgsxF91x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_p8bqenIHA61x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8chp89O4S1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8chp89O4S1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8df6iAiV91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2006/11/antm-cycle-7-9th-episode-secret.html

tumblr_p8dmb0e7uY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8dpztNu8m1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C7)

PfP7Byd.jpg

Photoshoot #11.1 - CoverGirl Ad

-

tumblr_p8dtbt2Qoj1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

CariDee

tumblr_p8dsehSLqD1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Melrose

antm_michelle04.jpg?w=480

Michelle

-

Photoshoot #11.2 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCPySdM6_yI

CariDee and Melrose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQdBvLpX-sw

Michelle

-

Like always, rank these pictures/commercials from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Monday evening, so you have a little over two days to vote.

My Rankings - 

Ad:

1. CariDee - Easily. There's such an ease and classic beauty to this picture. Definitely a striking shot.

2. Melrose - It's not amazing, but I still think it's a solid ad. I like the shoulder pop and neck elongation.

3. Michelle - She has basically no post-show work, so I had to go with this. The real ad might've been stronger, but I can't see her pulling off commercial well.

Commercial:

1. CariDee - She was a bit exaggerated, but other than that, she gave a fun and mostly natural performance.

2. Melrose - She was decent enough here. I would've liked to see her have more fun with it, though.

3. Michelle - This probably would have been a wreck. I don't think she would have pulled it off.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL SHOOT POSTED! (C7)

Elimination #11

3 models stand before me, but I have just 2 photos in my hands, and these photos represent our two finalists this season. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8dtbt2Qoj1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

CariDee! This ad is sensational. While you haven't necessarily been the most polished in person, your portfolio from beginning to end has been a great one. Congratulations on your fifth FCO to date! You are a finalist!

Will Melrose and Michelle please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Melrose, you are super driven, and that's something we admire. However, your personality can sometimes come across as off-putting. We think you've had a strong body of work, but your best moments haven't been as strong as Michelle's. Michelle, you lack Melrose's drive, but you have a lot of natural ability. We feel like although you've taken some incredible pictures, you've lost a lot of your momentum since the start. We're not sure if your body of work can make up for your lack of drive.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p8dsehSLqD1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Melrose. While Michelle had the stronger start in this competition, your body of work eventually eclipsed hers. We know you're going to give it all you've got on the final runway, so here's your chance to pull out all the stops. Congratulations once again. You too are a finalist!

Michelle, this means you are out. You've come a long way and should be super proud of your journey. In the end, though, we couldn't overlook the fact that you just didn't have the same level of commitment that Melrose has. We're also not sure about your potential outside of editorial modeling. Having said that, I think there's definitely a place for you in that market if you do decide modeling is something you want. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p883rhtB0y1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8ahbpxKGP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8ak9qvCII1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8bmbgsxF91x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_p8br22Lb9z1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_on1klcd5421w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8chtiHweE1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8dgv1ODq51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2006/11/antm-cycle-7-9th-episode-secret.html

tumblr_p8dljiNOyi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

michelle.jpg