ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

One of the best shoots ever. Not a single bad shot, and I love everyone's photos through #8. 

1. Kristin

2. Leila

3. Yvonne - This photo is so fabulous and incredibly underrated.

4. Laura

5. Nastasia

6. Victoria

7. Brittany

8. Destiny

9. Allyssa

10. Kiara

11. Darian

12. Maria

Edited by kebin65

Just now, DorisAnn said:

1. Kiara

2. Kristin

3. Darian

4. Alyssa

5. Laura

6. Victoria

7. Nastasia

8. Destiny

9. Yvonne

10. Leila

11. Brittany

12.Maria

I'll go ahead and count this one, but just make sure (and this goes for everyone else, too) to vote within the deadline next time. 

• Like 1

Elimination #2

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_phbwfssipO1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Victoria! Last week was a bust for pretty much everyone, but this week, so many girls stepped up to the plate. Having said all that, the voters liked you best, and it's easy to see why. There's such a sophistication and a confidence to this picture. Congratulations! Your score this week was 55.

Also safe are...

Kristin - 57
Leila - 70
Laura - 74
Nastasia - 76
Allyssa - 88
Darian - 116
Kiara - 119
Brittany - 120
Yvonne - 140

Will Destiny and Maria please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. The outcome of this week is pretty obvious, so I'm not going to waste any time.

tumblr_phbtx1Pl4N1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

Congratulations, Destiny. This isn't a bad picture at all, but we need to see better from you moving forward. Facially, you're pretty much there, but your posing needs work.

Maria, this means you are out. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_ph6lcqhWmh1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C19)
1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I'm surprised Darian beat so many girls, I thought her picture was the clear weak link (of the girls who actually did the photoshoot lmao). I liked Destiny's shot.

Darian’s was one of my favorites this week. I do think that Destiny was too low though. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

547071_10151045792860748_1930418261_n.jp

Photoshoot #3 - Zombies

-

tumblr_phdt6tpl301x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allyssa

tumblr_phduvu2KWN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_phduq2YuDf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Darian

tumblr_phdsw7lmqC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Destiny

tumblr_phdtmupeqt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kiara

tumblr_phdtc1WQwJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kristin

tumblr_phe0q6t1f41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_phe0caTjxN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Leila

tumblr_phe18u4yyp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nastasia

tumblr_phduaxcgJJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Victoria

tumblr_phdtzkDMI91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Yvonne

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 30-36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Nastasia - So underrated. I'm in love with her costuming and makeup here, and she's pulling them both off effortlessly. It's such a chilling picture.
  2. Leila - Such a haunting shot. She along with Nastasia was one of the only ones to nail both the "zombie" and "model" parts of the brief.
  3. Laura - It's a very powerful shot, and she's really working that styling well. My main critique is that it's a little too self-aware for the theme. 
  4. Brittany - I'm not really sure how a zombie could vacuum (lol), but I actually really like this picture. She pulls off the styling quite well.
  5. Allyssa - I love the costuming, and she pulls it off well with the pose, but I would've liked a different expression better. 
  6. Darian - I don't really get "zombie" from this, but this is definitely my favorite shot of hers so far. She looks great in that dress.
  7. Kiara - The pose is a bit too literal, but otherwise, I like this picture for the most part. She pulls off the "zombie" part of the brief quite well in the face.
  8. Victoria - I like the idea behind this shot, but the whole thing comes off a bit contrived. I would've liked to see her go more "ugly" with her expression.
  9. Kristin - I don't get the pose, and I think she gets a bit lost in the styling here. It's not that bad of a picture, but she could've done better.
  10. Destiny - I do think she's getting across the "brainless zombie" brief better than some others, but it's too candid. It's not a fashion picture.
  11. Yvonne - Her face is very pretty here, but I don't get anything from this picture. She's not committing to the brief much. 
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #3 POSTED! (C19)