ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #10

3 models stand before me, but I have just 2 photos in my hands, and these photos represent our two finalists this season. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6hctae83w1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mercedes! We gave you a challenge this week to see if you could be high fashion, despite your more commercial look. You passed with flying colors. This picture is stellar and definitely one of the best you've taken. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! You are a finalist!

Will April and Shandi please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. April, you were the one to beat throughout most of the competition, but once we came to Italy, we feel like you lost your spark. I think this week was a great return to form for you, but is it enough to overcome your recent slump? Shandi, you've had an inconsistent ride in this competition, but when you're at the top of your game, you're untouchable. Unlike April, you've thrived in Italy, but you crashed and burned this week. Will your overall improvement save you?

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

april.jpg

Congratulations, April. Despite three straight bottom two appearances, your body of work was still enough to best Shandi. I think this picture is phenomenal, but you can't impress just me. It's up to you to now bring your A-game on that final runway. You too are a finalist!

Shandi, this means you are out. I think you're the first contestant ever to be triple Clark'd. It's unfortunate that you fizzled out right here at the end, but you've had so many great weeks in this competition, and you should be proud of how far you've come from the start. I see great things ahead in your future, and even though your personal life isn't in a great place right now, I'm positive you'll come out the other side a stronger Shandi. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p69kupoEdo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6c4eyDeyh1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_p6h019VEBz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6h1g9NcNK1x8j52jo1_400.jpg

tumblr_p6h2y0C4yx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6h6juDI7l1x8j52jo1_400.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCwsg4Aot8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF9ykYtX4RA

tumblr_p6hb99tRmc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

HEQ6nJZ.jpg

tumblr_p6hcm63eyL1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL ELIMINATION POSTED! (C2)
2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Mercedes shouldn't have beaten Yoanna and DEFINITELY shouldn't have beaten Shandi.

Yeah, personally speaking, Mercedes is my fourth placer for the season. Her portfolio is consistently good, but she was rarely ever GREAT. I wouldn't be mad if she ends up taking it, but I'm definitely rooting for April.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

I'm in the minority, I don't think April should win because of too many consecutive times in the bottom 2...

I'm with you. April imo is a tad overrated on this website. I still like her but the other 3 in the final 4 were stronger than her imo.

• Like 1