ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 hour ago, RTVFan said:

In my world, all stars doesn’t exist 

I'm still not over the fact that they were able to secure this AMAZING cast and then did..... this mess of a season with them. Tyra was really hung up on doing something different with the models for their second go-around. When really she just needed to do exactly what she had been doing the whole time. Cycles 15 and 16 were fine! Just do that again! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm still not over the fact that they were able to secure this AMAZING cast and then did..... this mess of a season with them. Tyra was really hung up on doing something different with the models for their second go-around. When really she just needed to do exactly what she had been doing the whole time. Cycles 15 and 16 were fine! Just do that again! 

I think Mr. Jay in his Jay's Chats mentioned something along the lines of C15 and C16 didn't have the best ratings and that's what caused production to make such a major theme switch into C17. Which is not what we wanted. 

• Like 1

Elimination #1

14 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pevgljxNgH1x8j52jo2_r1_640.jpg

Bianca! I guess this is a pretty good photo? This shoot suuuuucked, so you did well in spite of that. Way to bounce back after the cycle 9 run you had! Congratulations! Your score this week was 35.

Also safe are...

Allison - 45
Kayla - 64
Dominique - 75
Camille - 81
Angelea - 92
Shannon - 93
Bre - 102
Isis - 103
Sheena - 126
Laura - 128
Brittany - 130

Will Alexandria and Lisa please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Alexandria, you were one of the more questionable casting decisions, considering you placed 9th the last go around. Your picture this week was a wreck, so you didn't exactly redeem yourself. Lisa, you were our runner-up in cycle 5 in one of the closest finishes we've had. You gave a lot of personality in your shot, but you completely lost the model.

Both of you flopped, but one of you will yet again be granted another chance. And that person is...

tumblr_pevexbCtYx1x8j52jo2_r1_640.jpg

Congratulations, Lisa. It would have been a shame to see you leave so soon because of how strong you were in cycle 5, but we need to see THAT Lisa again. Crazy won't cut it in future shoots.

Alexandria, this means you are out. There's not a lot to say, really. You did show some talent on your season, but that went completely out the window this time. Regardless, thanks for coming back and giving it another go. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pevegdcpRk1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

• Confused 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C17)

810017880829-large__70750.1589080514.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - Pink's Hot Dogs

-

tumblr_pexaqdbOx91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pex8nuzDSC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Angelea

tumblr_pexa8ygZqy1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bianca

tumblr_pex7neEly51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bre

brittany1.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_pex7wjDnOX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Camille

tumblr_pex9m8hLfh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dominique

tumblr_pex857nKEg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Isis

tumblr_pex8ccVlVk1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kayla

tumblr_pex7hbDkcZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_pex98yBE2O1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_pex9e7fZZG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Shannon

tumblr_pex8x75P4Y1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will (probably) close Wednesday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Allison
  2. Bianca
  3. Angelea
  4. Dominique
  5. Brittany
  6. Laura
  7. Sheena
  8. Shannon
  9. Kayla
  10. Camille
  11. Bre
  12. Lisa
  13. Isis

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED! (C17)
3 hours ago, RTVFan said:

Alexandria slayed this shoot and the next one

1. Bianca

2. Allison

3. Dominique

4. Angelea

5. Sheena 

6. Shannon

7. Kayla

8. Bre

9. Brittany

10. Isis

11. Camille

12. Laura

13. Lisa

You can keep your confused reaction. :haha:

They hate hate hate Lisa so much on reddit (even before her social media controversy) and especially on this shoot, so it's strange but refreshing to see her not receive visceral hate here 🤣

1. Allison - The only photo that I love. 

2. Brittany

3. Dominique

4. Sheena

5. Lisa - Even though the mouth full of food is a bit jarring, I appreciate the exaggerated body language; a lot of the other photos are cute but really stilted and bland. 

6. Bianca

7. Shannon

8. Laura

9. Camille - Could have been a stellar shot, but the expression is so fake and cheesy. 

10. Kayla 

11. Angelea - I don't like how her hair looks and the pose looks awkward to me.

12. Bre - This photo could have been vastly improved had she not given us chipmunk cheeks. 

13. Isis - I hope she survives, but this photo is not it.