ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #5

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6so3pbsts1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nicole! Until this week, you were always the bridesmaid, consistently landing in the top 2/3 but never quite getting that top spot. This week, though, you absolutely smashed it! I bet this photo would make so many people stop and stare, and that's exactly what a model should do. Congratulations on a great week! Your score this week was 37.

Also safe are...

Amanda - 51
Eva - 60
Yaya - 79
Norelle - 99
Toccara - 99
Kelle - 113

Will Ann and Cassie please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Ann, you've had an inconsistent ride in this competition; some strong pictures, some weak ones. This week, you dropped the ball completely. You have potential, but that's not enough at this stage. Cassie, your body of work hasn't been quite as up and down as Ann's, but you've never really had that standout week, either. Just like Ann's, your photo this week was a huge miss. We look at you and see a beautiful girl, but you haven't convinced us you're a model.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p6smtmlDX11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Ann. This was a horrible week for you, but we think you can get it together. Prove us right.

Cassie, this means you are out. Body of work aside, I do think this was the right call to make considering everything happening behind the scenes. You need time to heal and become more comfortable in your own skin. I don't necessarily think a modeling career is out of the cards for you, but you have some work to do before that's something that would be healthy to consider. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6q899Vtfa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_p6leqnykmL1qhb2yl_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sbpaXFO41x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_olvzsakyiA1w6pb3no1_640.jpg

tumblr_p6sn0v06z21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED! (C3)

America's+Next+Top+Model+ANTM+Cycle+3+Mo

Photoshoot #6 - Ford Mustang Alter-Egos

(I had a hard time finding HQ versions of some of these pictures, so apologies in advance :/).

-

tumblr_p6sppykZYJ1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_olwjf4ZXM81w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Ann

NI40Vau.jpg

Eva

5bsource5d_kelle02.jpg kelle04_arron_andrew.jpg

Kelle

tumblr_olwhurlLE41w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Nicole

52TgQLu.jpg

Norelle

ws19pTT.jpg

Toccara

50.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Sunday morning/afternoon, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Ann - She was really the only one who truly succeeded in both shots for me. Way to step it up after last week's tragedy.
  2. Eva - She absolutely killed the glamour side. I like the slouchy body language in her left shot, but I do think the face brings it down a bit.
  3. Toccara - Her alter-ego is one of the best shots of the entire week and one of her best shots to date. The other side is a bit bland, but it at least has character.
  4. Norelle - The alter-ego shot is stunning. The left one isn't bad, but it's a bit overacted.
  5. Yaya - Another shot where the alter-ego side is stronger. The left side drags the entire thing down, sadly.
  6. Amanda - It's decent. Definitely one of her weakest shots so far. I'm not sure about the "flirtiness" of her left picture, and the right one lacks energy.
  7. Kelle - I actually really like the "glamour" shot on the left, but the right shot is blah. I'm not sure how she would've done in real life, either.
  8. Nicole - It's not horrible, but it's definitely her weakest picture so far. There's just not enough energy or character on either side.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #6 POSTED! (C3)

I really hope Kelle doesn't end up having a Maggie-esque run, lol. Apart from Ann, everyone else is way out of her league. An Amanda/Nicole bottom 2 this week would be especially tragic since they're two of the biggest frontrunners at this point. 

• Like 1

For the most part, a lot of amazing "alter-ego" versions that were pulled down by the "regular" versions. Eva, and kinda Amanda, are the only one who nailed both imo.

1. Eva
2. Amanda
3. Nicole
4. Yaya
5. Toccara
6. Ann
7. Norelle
8. Kelle

Edited by kebin65