ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

36 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Damn if Toccara had stayed this week she could have upset the final 3 with this shot.

I know I would have ranked her first with that picture. It's quite literally a Vogue Italia-worthy shot (published in the magazine in 2008, along with a complete editorial).

But it's probably a good thing for Eva that Toccara didn't make final 4, because if Toccara and Amanda ended up being the top two this week, Eva would have landed in the bottom two with Yaya and gotten eliminated because of her worse overall score. 

Edited by rdhaley96

Elimination #10

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6sytbOGZU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda! You've been a consistent performer in this competition, but it's been awhile since you landed at the very top. However, you turned the trick in this shoot. You did a great job this week and definitely earned best photo. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 24.

Also safe is...

Eva - 32

Will Nicole and Yaya please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Nicole, we've never really been sure about you in person, but in your pictures, you've consistently delivered magic. Ultimately, we're just not sure you have a strong enough presence to really make it big. Yaya, you started out this competition as the one to beat, but ever since we went overseas, you've lost your luster. All the momentum you had a few weeks ago is gone.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p6sy6cvNmw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Yaya. Your overall body of work beats out Nicole's, and we also feel like you have more of that "it" factor we're looking for. With that said, we need to see you at your best next week. Show us you deserve to go all the way.

Nicole, this means you are out. You've done so well to make it this far, but in the end, we've just felt more of a spark from the other three. However, nobody can take away from just how strong a competitor you've been, and your portfolio is definitely something to be proud of. I'd love to see you continue to model, but even if you don't, I see bright things ahead. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6qbnpHfoX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olsh798zC11w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sby8qFYf1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_olw28rniV61w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6so3pbsts1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olwhurlLE41w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6suk14wiU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cfVObfDtvk

tumblr_nzzh3qcbjP1rtrxuao1_400.jpg

nicole_batch629_03.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C3)

America's+Next+Top+Model+ANTM+Cycle+3+Mo

Photoshoot #11 - CoverGirl Ad

-

tumblr_p6sztiTBct1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_p6t01pJxDU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eva

tumblr_p6szine4D81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged)! Voting will remain open until Monday afternoon, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Eva - Probably the best CoverGirl picture of all time. She is absolutely radiant here. Her skin, her smile, everything looks incredible. There's a relatability here that really works for her, too.

2. Yaya - There's a cheekiness to this picture that I like a lot, but at the same time, it's very inviting. She also looks so stunning here. It's a big step up from her last few weeks.

3. Amanda - I thought I'd be ranking this second, but looking back, I don't love it as much as I thought I did. It's great, but she just doesn't look as inviting/youthful as the other two. Still a commendable effort.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL PHOTOSHOOT POSTED! (C3)