ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #5

Laura, Matthew, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the fifth to leave the competition for good. You both turned out solid shots this week, but there was a definite winner. The model staying is...

a8RRnG4.png

Matthew! I love the energy you brought to your picture this week. Keep pushing yourself, because I know you have it in you to be a serious threat.

Laura, this means you are out. I thought you were a solid competitor in this competition, but ultimately, you were never really able to separate yourself from the pack. Still, as one of the less renowned runner-ups, you did well to make it this far and still give a laudable showing. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

S8YxfkA_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

1PJENrK.png

05JNFQE_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

ei6wRGo.png

Nu3M8MT.jpg

o5cwoog_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Thanks, @FrogLenzen and @jarmon. Working with Laura was probably a bit of an uphill battle since she isn't as much of a favorite as a lot of the others are, but I liked a lot of what you submitted for her. I'll definitely miss the risk-taking that we saw in quite a few of her pictures!

-

Week 6 COO

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

h3ZM5iK.jpg

Lacey! You nailed it this week! Of all the models, I think you were the most successful at marrying the scary and fashionable aspects of the brief. This picture is stellar. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 53.

Also safe are...

Brittani - 57
Alexandra - 63
Yaya - 71
Fatima - 73
Courtney - 74
Khrystyana - 91

Will Brittany and Melrose please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brittany, you've been coasting at the bottom of the pack for a while now. We know you have the ability to take great pictures, but so far, we just haven't really seen the magic we want to see. Melrose, this is your second straight week in the bottom two. You also have a lot of potential to succeed, but you're not pushing yourself as much as you should be.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

LrSjygi.jpg

Congratulations, Melrose. Your overall score saved you. This picture is a step in the right direction, but it's still not adventurous enough. Many of the other models are giving it their all, and I want to see you start doing the same.

Brittany, this means that you will be competing against Matthew next week in our Redemption Island twist. Good luck!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 / WEEK 6 COO POSTED (C26)!!!

banner-ru-revenge.png

-

Week 7 Theme Announcement

After some dramatic, high fashion shoots, the randomizer has decided it's time for something commercial. Your theme is...

2f035d3f4173311fad2b22a21128e73bb778260f

Cycle 22's Zappos Editorial!

For this shoot, you'll be creating a two-part editorial. You'll want to make sure to tell a cohesive story with the two pictures you submit, so once again, your acting chops will need to be on display. And perhaps most importantly, this week is all about selling the clothes!

Submissions will be due Saturday evening, so 3 days from now. Please ask for an extension if need be. Like I said last cycle, you know what your pictures will look like if you don't submit. :teeheewave:

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #7 THEME POSTED (C26)!!!

banner-ru-revenge.png

Photoshoot #7 - Zappos Spread

-

UEQCQYE.jpg Np2rmqq.jpg

Alexandra

Kline-Peters-20111031-i-06.jpg Kline-Peters-20111031-i-08.jpg

Brittani

Qk11Fes.jpg

uBX2HCA.jpg

Brittany

4IrxgjZ.jpg SpdEqTj.jpg

Courtney

img%5D

img%5D

Fatima

wb6xajX.jpg

uCWccjd.jpg

Khrystyana

R4eBrDH.jpeg

OdOutmb.jpg

Lacey

WZZ86DL.jpg

OvANNXg.jpg

Matthew

JnnfmWT.jpg

D0tTGY8.jpg

Melrose

tGzPOCB.jpeg yaya.png

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these editorials from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this week, Brittany and Matthew are up for elimination. Voting will close Tuesday evening, so you have a little over two days to vote.

As stated earlier, no campaigning outside of this thread. If I catch wind of any campaigning, consequences will follow. Also, please remember to be unbiased in your rankings!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED (C26)!!!