ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #2

Anya, Nina, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the second to leave the competition for good. I thought you both performed very well this week, but the public did prefer one of you. And that person is...

vGEFZJ4.jpg

Anya! Congratulations. You are once again safe... for now.

Nina, this means you are out. I personally thought you were quite underrated during your time here, and it sucks to see you leave so soon. Ultimately, you just didn't measure up to what the voters were looking for. Regardless, you're still a great model, and I believe your future will be bright. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

nina.jpg

nina2.jpg

img%5D

Thanks, @Gonzalo. Like I said, it really sucks to see Nina leave so soon! I personally loved both her Crying and Steampunk pictures, but perhaps they were a bit too quirky and out there for the voters. Regardless, thank you for competing! You still have Anya, so I'm looking forward to seeing how far you can get her.

-

Week 3 COO

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

img%5D

Lacey! You came out on top by just ONE vote. I think you performed brilliantly this week! Your picture encapsulated the theme in a way that many of the others didn't quite do. Congratulations! Your score this week was 73.

Also safe are...

Melrose - 74
Courtney - 84
Fatima - 97
Yaya - 106
Khrystyana - 106
Laura - 113
Alexandra - 113
Matthew - 118
Brittany - 133

Will April and Brittani please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. April, you landed down here last week. There's no doubt you're both stunning and talented, but the voters haven't quite latched onto you. Brittani, you were one of the top performers in the last shoot, but the public REALLY turned on you this week. You have so much potential, but you're not quite living up to it in people's eyes.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

ocE5xr0_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Congratulations, Brittani. Of all the models here, you're one of the ones with the most potential. You need to BRING it moving forward and show people that you can live up to that potential.

April, this means that you will be competing against Anya next week in our Redemption Island twist. Good luck!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 / COO #3 POSTED (C26)!!!

banner-ru-revenge.png

-

Week 4 Theme Announcement

Last week, you went high fashion and whimsical. This week, you're taking on a different market. Your theme is...

tumblr_p6yespVrkV1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Cycle 4's Wonderbra!

This week, you'll be modeling sleepwear. You'll really want to play up the energy of the original shoot and aim to give something that's both sensual and fun. You CAN model with another person, but that's not a requirement.

Submissions will be due Saturday morning, so 3 days from now. Please ask for an extension if need be. Like I said last cycle, you know what your pictures will look like if you don't submit. :teeheewave:

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #4 THEME ANNOUNCED (C26)!!!

I’m going to need an extension until Sunday afternoon if that’s possible please? I have one photo chosen but I’m away tomorrow day and probably won’t have internet or a signal.

• Like 1

banner-ru-revenge.png

Photoshoot #4 - Wonderbra / Whatever The Male Equivalent For Matthew Is

-

img%5D

Alexandra

img%5D

Anya

t02200275_0480060011434460070.jpg?caw=80

April

PklBTEh.jpg

Brittani

M5DNq4u.jpg

Brittany

normal_Damaged_Digitial_02.jpg.26b5a40b9

Courtney

FA9-DABEB-F738-4-A6-E-BB4-C-68306-C4-CF8

Fatima

img%5D

Khrystyana

img%5D

Lacey

ei6wRGo.png

Laura

59711343-C332-48-D6-9043-5-B966-DD5-A111

Matthew

6q0c9L6.jpg

Melrose

RPV4v86.thumb.jpeg.faab46ae092b26198bf57

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this week, Anya and April are up for elimination. Voting will close Tuesday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

As stated earlier, no campaigning outside of this thread. If I catch wind of any campaigning, consequences will follow. Also, please remember to be unbiased in your rankings!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED (C26)!!!
  1. Lacey 
  2. Khrystyana
  3. Alexandra
  4. Yaya - 🔥 x infinity
  5. Brittani - what a comeback from the last few weeks.
  6. Melrose
  7. Anya - I really enjoyed the concept of this picture. 
  8. Brittany
  9. Courtney - Queen of the side profile. 
  10. Laura - super fun
  11. Fatima - I am surprised that Fatima didn't have any pictures that fitted the brief 😮. Appreciate the effort though!
  12. April 
  13. Matthew - the most disappointed picture for me as I thought this was his chance to run away with a FCO :( 
Edited by *Chris

1. Brittani - I LOVE this one. It looks like a caught moment. Vulnerable but still on-brief.
  2. Lacey - GORGEOUS.
  3. Yaya - Immaculate pose (and body, tbf). Love the setting of this one, too.
  4. Khrystyana - She looks amazing in the lingerie. 
  5. Anya - I love how she looks like the ~queen of feathers~. It's imposing and mysterious, and I like how different from the others it feels.
  6. Laura - Definitely one of the ones that fits the brief the best.
  7. Alexandra - Very seductive and eye-catching. She's still not POPPING yet as much as some other models are, though. 
  8. April - Strong and confident. For sure a good shot. 
  9. Courtney - We know she can bring high fashion, but I'd love to see a more fun side. 
  10. Matthew - Missed opportunity to give us a good underwear shot. :( 
  11. Brittany - Das a swimsuit. :teeheewave:
  12. Melrose - ^
  13. Fatima - Like Chris said, props for the risk, but the smile is a bit jarring. I'm also surprised she didn't have anything better. 

4 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:
  1. Matthew - Missed opportunity to give us a good underwear shot. :( 

You should have listed it as an underwear shoot.  Calling it wonderbra inferred you wanted him to have something on up top. Just saying.

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

You should have listed it as an underwear shoot.  Calling it wonderbra inferred you wanted him to have something on up top. Just saying.

To be fair, he explained the brief perfectly which implied that underwear would have been accepted as shirtless & briefs/boxers briefs = sleepwear.

"This week, you'll be modeling sleepwear. You'll really want to play up the energy of the original shoot and aim to give something that's both sensual and fun. You CAN model with another person, but that's not a requirement.

• Like 4