ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

banner-ru-revenge.png

Photoshoot #1 - Expressing Sorrow

-

img%5D

Alexandra

anya.jpg

Anya

april1.png

April

MeJ6Boz_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Brittani

xm1bQ7a.jpeg

Brittany

MV3rgx9.jpg

Courtney

90-AB8-FDA-DCB9-4-AE0-AEFA-A97-ECE20-C0-

Fatima

img%5D

Khrystyana

CV7HQjR.jpg

Lacey

S8YxfkA_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Laura

6535-CC73-DB8-F-43-EA-B6-B7-7-D9-BACD997

Matthew

utkFNyO.jpeg

Melrose

natasha.png

Natasha

nina.jpg

Nina

img%5D

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (15). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Last cycle, we kicked things off with a non-elimination, so it's only fitting that this cycle, we're starting things off with a DOUBLE ELIMINATION. :omg: Voting will close Friday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

And this cycle, there will be another rule. No campaigning through PMs! I want COOs each week to be based exclusively on how well the models performed. If I catch wind of any campaigning, consequences will follow... 

• Like 2

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED (C26)!!!

1. Melrose

2. Fatima

3. Matthew

4. Krystyana

5. Nina

6. Brittani

7. Courtney

8. Natasha

9. April

10. Lacey

11. Yaya

12. Brittany

13. Laura

14. Alexandra

15. Anya

strong first photoshoot!

Edited by Solaris

1. Yaya - There's something about this one that feels very... raw. Like a period piece. I absolutely love it.
  2. Khrystyana - Gorgeous. Her eyes really pop here.
  3. Courtney
  4. Fatima
  5. Nina - Love the fantasy!
  6. Matthew - Cool first shot! I like the more "masculine" take on the brief.
  7. Anya - She didn't go obvious with this one, and I like that it stands out from the pack.
  8. Melrose
  9. Alexandra - Not a typical model shot, but I actually really like that. It makes it seem more real.
  10. Lacey
  11. Brittani
  12. April
  13. Laura
  14. Brittany
  15. Natasha

1 minute ago, rdhaley96 said:

What exactly did you change? I'm going to have to go back through and tally everything again unless you know exactly what you changed.

sorry :P i moved one up and a couple down, not sure  exactly sorry but I wanted to let you know!

Just now, Solaris said:

sorry :P i moved one up and a couple down, not sure  exactly sorry but I wanted to let you know!

Make sure you quote your old post next time instead of editing it outright. If I don't know what was changed, then I have to tally everything from the beginning. That's not so bad with 4 votes right now, but if there were 20... let's just say I wouldn't be very happy with you. :kissbye:

14 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

And this cycle, there will be another rule. No campaigning through PMs! I want COOs each week to be based exclusively on how well the models performed. If I catch wind of any campaigning, consequences will follow... 

Good rule! At least we don't need to worry about duplicate accounts or at least I hope so 😮 

• Like 3