ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

I may need to put this game on a (hopefully very brief) hiatus due to some family issues. I'm doing okay right now, but I'll probably need to focus my attention elsewhere at least for tomorrow. I'll update you guys later, but in the meantime, you can keep voting if you'd like.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

I may need to put this game on a (hopefully very brief) hiatus due to some family issues. I'm doing okay right now, but I'll probably need to focus my attention elsewhere at least for tomorrow. I'll update you guys later, but in the meantime, you can keep voting if you'd like.

I hope everything’s okay.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

200.gif

• Like 1

Elimination #11

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

Cush2mN.jpg

Catherine! You've held your spot at the top of the pack since the beginning, and you've racked up yet another best photo this week. This picture is remarkable. Simply fantastic. Congratulations on your fourth FCO to date! Your score this week was 36.

Also safe are...

Isis - 43
Fatima - 59

Will Amanda and Chantelle please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Neither of you is any stranger to the bottom. Amanda, something just hasn't been clicking these last two weeks. You started out this competition so strong, but overall, we haven't seen the same sort of growth from you that we've seen from others. Chantelle, you've been by far the most inconsistent model here in the public's eyes. You work hard, take strong pictures, but people haven't always responded positively.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

amanda5.jpg

Congratulations, Amanda. You are yet again safe. Just know that at this point, you need to pull out all the stops if you want to go all the way to the end.

Chantelle, this means you are out. Considering your hot and cold reception, it only makes sense that you were Clark'd this week. It's a shame to see you go, but you've taken so many great pictures that you should be proud of. You represented yourself very well this time around and should hold your head high. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

chantelle.jpg

1054081-800w.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-05-15-at-12-40-33-AM.pn

1305284-800w.jpg

DO-NOT-CROP_VogueArabia6.jpg

1357496-800w.jpg

imageedit-2-9804741381.jpg

Winnie-Harlow:-Harpers-Bazaar-Australia-

The-Observer-Magazine-04.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-06-08-at-10-46-03-PM.pn

2501810.jpg

EqqDB7F_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Thanks, @FrogLenzen. It's a real disappointment to see you go after working so hard on your picture this week (especially since it turned out so well)! Maybe some people just didn't realize you photoshopped Chantelle in? xD Anyway, thank you for competing and for adding that much more life and personality to this game. I'd love to see you come back the next two cycles and show off more of what you can do. 

• Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #11 POSTED (C25)!!!

poor Chantelle, up and down and all around this cycle.  There were some photos I loved and some I loathed.  As a whole, I wish your journey had gotten you to the Top 4, even if it was my least favorite photo of the round.

banner-as2.png

-

Week 12 Theme Announcement

Last time, the randomizer went with cycle 24. Apparently, it was such a big fan of last week's results that it decided to go for the same cycle again. Your theme this week is...

Maggie-Paper.png

(oh hi Maggie)

Cycle 24's Paper Magazine Cover!

This week is all about committing to a character! Regardless of whether you go full body or a close-up, you'll want to make sure to produce a striking cover-worthy image that sells the type of character you're going for.

And just like I *famously* prolonged Maggie's stay in cycle 24 with this cover try :giggle:, you'll be editing your pictures in the exact same format. You'll want to use the actual shoot as a reference, obviously. 

Submissions will be due Saturday evening, so about two days from now. If you need an extension, please ask. Failure to do so will result in me picking your model's picture for you (and I gave you all a glimpse of the types of pictures I'll be choosing, so... :kissbye:).

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #12 THEME POSTED (C25)!!!

Chantelle!!! ❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔❤️💔

So while we were waiting for results I went back and tallied all the last place ranks everyone gave out the entire cycle, and after this round Chantelle surpassed both Robin and Furonda for most last place ranks! I think that means Chantelle was officially the villain of this cycle, so hopefully that means I added something fun to this game hahahaha. I made sure to never give up! 

I know Chantelle wasn't a fan favorite her original cycle by any means, but she leveraged her appearance on the show and her uniqueness to become, unquestionably, one of the most successful ANTM alumni of all time. That includes both fashion success and mainstream success as far as I'm concerned. Supermodel! I enjoyed getting to know her career a little better throughout the course of this game.

• Like 3

So to figure out my photo for last round, I started the way I usually do and looked at alllllll the shots from the assignment photoshoot to try to figure out the general aesthetic and common elements:

nPQ1X1a_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand8CoVn3x_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandUFT3bIO_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand258f7Yu_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

So based on that, I wanted to see if I could find something that had as much of the following as possible:

• group
  • modeling jewelry/diamonds
  • spiders
  • eyes to camera
  • soft expression
  • wearing black and/or silver
  • torso or higher

Give or take a few of course, and keeping in mind that I could make some edits later. First I tried to find Chantelle in groups but I didn't like anything. Then, based on some past success here, I tried to just look for pictures of Chantelle that were just pretty. But I had trouble finding anything close enough to the aesthetic and the above elements that I felt would be bold enough to get Chantelle votes. But I came across this photo:

rS0Qk3V_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

It's not a BAM FIERCE GAG shot, but it's a very pretty picture of Chantelle, and I love the hair. The best part was that it was hitting the elements I was looking for: eyes to camera, soft expression, torso, she's wearing a little ring, etc. The outfit wasn't entirely black, but I thought it was close to what Erin and Khrystyana were wearing in their picture. And while looking at the Erin/Khrystyana photo I was like.... what if I just PUT CHANTELLE IN THE PHOTO??? Oh, wait, that wouldn't be allowed because we already used these pictures in our game, right? BUT WAIT! We didn't use the one with Shanice and Christina because they were already both eliminated by that point when we did their cycle!!!

UFT3bIO_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Okay perfect, except that the light was coming from the wrong side, so I had to flip the ANTM photo so the light source was coming from the left. It was easy to decide which model to erase because Christina's hair is heinous. So I had to edit the photo to remove Christina and her leg and her hair. Then I removed the background of Chantelle's shot and added her in next to Eva!

EqqDB7F_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

To try to make it more seamless, I did some shading and blurring on the arms and other areas, and brightened her eye a bit to match Eva more. Since she was in this shot she needed better jewelry than the ring, so I added back in Christina's bracelets and brightened Chantelle's ring with a piece of Shanice's ring. I decided against a spider for Chantelle since Shanice already had one prominent in the shot. And there you go!!!!!!!

I Did My Job GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

But then everyone hated it lol oh well. I don't think there's much more I could have done. At this point in the game, everyone has their favorites and I'm sure Chantelle was no one's hahahaha 🥲

Edited by FrogLenzen
  • Like 5

Thanks everyone for the love of Isis' picture, this week.  I ended up editing a lot of the picture as it was just black & white, and I wanted to match the tarantula's colors.

I was surprised that only two of us went the tarantula route. 

Sorry Derek on losing Chantelle/Winnie - you certainly didn't have an easy task on your hand considering her portfolio; I feel someone with least amount of pictures can be an advantage in this game as you don't overthink the pictures you choose :haha:.  You did an excellent job throughout the cycle ❤️