ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

banner-as2.png

-

Week 11 Theme Announcement

Last week, the randomizer picked the very first shoot in ANTM history. This week, it picked one of the very last. Your next theme is...

8334031c12bad5770afeb162af82405efcb0bc5a

Cycle 24's Tarantula!

This week, you'll be going dark and edgy. This shoot might be a bit tough to recreate, so I'll leave a lot of it up to individual interpretation. For example, while you may choose a group shot, it's not a requirement. Pretty much all I expect is more avant-garde styling and a full-body pose. Anything else is up to you!

Submissions will be due Sunday evening, so about two days from now. If you need an extension, please ask. Failure to do so will result in me picking your model's picture for you (and I gave you all a glimpse of the types of pictures I'll be choosing, so... :kissbye:).

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #11 THEME POSTED (C25)!!!
5 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

So far, only Chantelle has submitted. The rest of you have a little over 24 hours left!

I’ll need a bit of an extension - I’m pretty busy with fathers day’ weekend so won’t be able to really sit down and look until late tomorrow evening. 

• Like 1

banner-as2.png

Photoshoot #11 - Dark Tarantula-Inspired

-

amanda5

Amanda

Cush2mN.jpg

Catherine

EqqDB7F_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Chantelle

42975154-FC7-A-4-BD4-A4-C2-D4-CB9-F9845-

Fatima

wlEEe6W.jpg

Isis

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Wednesday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #11 POSTED (C25)!!!

1. Chantelle - The effort that went into this one, wow. I love how she literally made herself part of the shoot.

2. Catherine - Literally flawless. She's a queen, but that's nothing new.

3. Isis - One of her best so far. Absolutely gorgeous. I love how it looks like her shot and Catherine's came from the same shoot.

4. Fatima - Beautiful and striking, but not quite as impactful as the ones above for me.

5. Amanda - Same comment as Fatima. Still a strong shot, though!

1.Chantelle-Slay girl!  I love the effort and everything else in this photo.

2.Fatima-This is a comeback from the last photo! I kinda loved it!

3.Catherine-CEO of having consistent perfect photo this cycle

4.Isis-Now this is one of my favorite photo of her! The gold really fits her. 

5.Amanda-Kinda like it but i think its the most far from the theme but still a great shot!