ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. India
2. Cody
3. Paige
4. Tatiana
5. Courtney - i find this awkwardly interesting for some reason...
6. Binta
7. Marissa
8. Cherish
9. Kyle
10. Cory Anne
11. Tash
12. Justine
13. Giah
14. Krislian

Everyone has Tash so high up, but I can't lie and say I like it, I don't find her crouching pose flattering at all...

Edited by kenboy123

16 hours ago, Deeee said:

India is one of the worst winners ever. Not because she sucks, but because the photoshoots/commercials/etc. sucked so hard this season. Tons of potential, but wasted on a garbage season.

Agreed, I'd rank India low on the winner's list, but it's not really her fault. Cycle 23 is just such a lukewarm cycle that I don't think about and that really tarnishes her legacy as a winner. The fandom pinned her as the winner from day 1 because everyone loved her casting photo and she looks like Gigi Hadid. I don't think her win was undeserved, but it was definitely anti-climatic. 

Cycle 23's most memorable and compelling photoshoot to me is the Casting photo (and even including the Grocery Couture shoot, which was great and the only other shoot that I loved). That is sad. It's not that the other shoots were bad (they were actually quite good in terms of quality), they were just blah. 

Edited by kebin65

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C23)
18 hours ago, Deeee said:

India is one of the worst winners ever. Not because she sucks, but because the photoshoots/commercials/etc. sucked so hard this season. Tons of potential, but wasted on a garbage season.

I haven’t seen this season or much of the photos but what I have seen, I think India or Paige should’ve won. 

• Like 1

I was really really really afraid they'd give the win to the runner-up and not India. I feel like Tyra would have chosen [not India] to win between the two if she was in charge (I'm assuming she didn't have a say but maybe she did in some capacity, idk). Leaving the runner up name out for people who haven't seen the cycle

Either way:

The Tales of Top Model: ANTM Cycle 24 Premiere: "24 Legacy"

iconic

• Like 2

On 10/22/2020 at 10:58 PM, Deeee said:

1. Tash

2. Paige

3. Cody

----Everything else is straight garbage---

4. Tatiana

5. Binta

6. Courtney

7. Cory Anne

8. Krislian

9. Giah

10. India

11. Justine

12. Cherish

13. Kyle

14. Krislian

You have two of Krislian and no Marissa. I'll give you a couple hours to fix it. Otherwise, we'll have to move on.

17 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

01. Tash

02. Paige

03. Cody

04. Tatiana

05. Binta

06. Courtney

07. Cory Anne

08. Krislian

09. Giah

10. India

11. Justine

12. Cherish

13. Kyle

14. Krislian

You also have two of Krislian and no Marissa. Maybe don't copy @Deeee's vote next time, lol. :haha:

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Haha 3

Elimination #1

14 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pv0v48gOi31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tash! You were very aware of your environment in this shoot and remembered to model from head to toe, and that's what won you the top spot. This is a great first outing from you! Congratulations! Your score this week was 52.

Also safe are...

Cody - 79... The twins landed on top this week!
India - 94
Paige - 96
Tatiana - 102
Binta - 104
Courtney - 133
Cherish - 139
Kyle - 142
Giah - 143
Krislian - 149
Marissa - 155

Will Cory Anne and Justine please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Cory Anne, you're one of the most striking girls in person, but your picture this week fell flat. Despite your potential, we're not sure about your longevity in this competition. Justine, you're also a very beautiful girl, but your photo this week was disappointing. While we definitely see model potential in you, we think you might be too green to go very far.

Neither one of you succeeded in this shoot, but one of you will get another chance. And that person is...

tumblr_pv0utwVxgV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Cory Anne. We think you have what it takes to do better. Prove us right.

Justine, this means you are out. I would have loved to see you get another chance, but in the first week, you're only as good as your first photo. With that said, you're so young, and I have no doubt that you can grow into yourself over time and have a solid career. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pv0urkJu2P1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C23)

ANTM-VH1.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - Nude in Groups

-

tumblr_pvdscnRieK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Giah, Courtney, and Tash

tumblr_pvds9zf6a01x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Krislian, Cherish, and Binta

tumblr_pvdsfaFn8Z1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Paige, Marissa, and India

tumblr_pvdsd9owUX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tatiana, Cory Anne, Kyle, and Cody

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 30 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Tash - I love the Grace Jones quality this picture has. Her stance is strong and confident. She's completely owning the picture.
  2. Marissa - I think she killed this. It's mysterious, seductive, and classy all at the same time. This was a surprisingly strong outing for her.
  3. Courtney - There's a harshness to this picture that actually makes it really interesting. Her shot feels more timeless than the others.
  4. India - While I think she's resting on "pretty" a bit, it's still a gorgeous picture of her. I also love the shock of purple her hair adds to the shot.
  5. Tatiana - I actually really like this picture, although I see more of a recording artist than a model. She looks very comfortable in this setting.
  6. Cory Anne - Minus the rigid arm/hand, this is much better than last week. She looks very effortlessly beautiful.
  7. Paige - I like the elongation, and she looks gorgeous, but she comes across as less natural in the shot than Marissa and India.
  8. Cody - She looks beautiful, but there's no tension in this picture. I would've liked to see her do something flashier.
  9. Cherish - Her body language is clumsy, but I actually sort of like that. She definitely stands out. I mainly would have liked a stronger expression.
  10. Kyle - I mean, I think she did as well as she could have possibly done here. This type of shoot just isn't one that works for her look.
  11. Binta - I like the cheekiness of the head to shoulder pose, but she's not selling it enough with her face. It's just okay.
  12. Giah - Eh. She's not technically doing much wrong here, but it's sort of a dull shot. I think I dislike her hair more than anything else.
  13. Krislian - Kind of bland. I also think Cherish isn't doing her any favors since she covered up her neck. It's just a boring picture.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED! (C23)