ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

052ae723927817.5632b251168e6.jpg

Photoshoot #1 - Smoking Side-Effects

tumblr_p90ib46Tdk1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ambreal

tumblr_p90i0nn1Fw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bianca

tumblr_p90k7bSShT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chantal

tumblr_p90huhcO231x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ebony

tumblr_p90jxnW0jC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Heather

(on the right... obviously xD)

tumblr_p90jh8rTlS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Janet

tumblr_p90jqa33zm1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jenah

tumblr_p90i53VFkn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kimberly

tumblr_p90kp7GOpI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_p90hosT2zi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mila

tumblr_p90jxnW0jC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Saleisha
(on the left)

tumblr_p90ikw80SE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sarah

tumblr_p90iubWraF1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Victoria

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). The girl with the worst score this week will be eliminated. I'll leave voting open until tomorrow evening, so for about 30-36 hours. 

My Ranking:

1. Lisa - Absolutely stunning. The leg positioning, the look in her eyes, it's all so seductive... and it completely works.
  2. Chantal - Like Lisa's, I love how seductive and effortless this looks. It would probably be just as good as Lisa's if she brought more life to her eyes.
  3. Jenah - It's a very interesting picture. I love how she has her back to the camera. There's an understated sort of elegance here. 
  4. Victoria - I don't really like how young she looks here; she doesn't quite pull off the seductive look. However, I love the pose and the overall vibe of the shot. 
  5. Ambreal - I think this is a really underrated shot. It's a bit overposed, sure, but she looks very regal and in control here. 
  6. Janet - This shot feels very authentically vintage. Her look works well for her here. It's a strong picture. 
  7. Sarah - I like how she positioned her limbs in the shot; she looks very long and elegant. It's not super memorable, but it gets the job done. 
  8. Kimberly - It's a pretty good shot; it's seductive like some of the best shots of the week. It's not the most effortless, though, and it gets a bit lost in the shuffle. 
  9. Heather - I love her profile and expression here, but the rest of her picture reads stiff, particularly the hand. I'd love this shot so much more if she positioned it differently.
  10. Ebony - It's a very stiff picture, but I think aesthetically, it's a lot more interesting than the three below. 
  11. Bianca - Very bland. She's just not bringing much at all to the picture. There's no tension or anything interesting here.
  12. Saleisha - She just looks so short compared to Heather, and she's not bringing any elegance at all to the picture. The pose is a mess, and the expression is bland.
  13. Mila - It's just not very flattering. The pose is stiff, and her eyes are completely unfocused. The dress looks great on her, though. 
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C9)
11 hours ago, Alex95 said:

If @*Wallace didn’t come in here once a month to vote the wrong way and then peace out we could’ve gotten the Lisa win we deserved :))

Boy, you better hush that mouth. 🙂 Nik more than deserved her win!

Superrr happy for Nik winning. ❤️ She's my all-time favorite and definitely think she should have won Cycle 5 so yay for it happening here. 😄 Well done to Lisa redeeming her Cycle 5 robbery making it to 2nd though!

Just now, Deeee said:

I was wondering who you next victim would be @Zoey0069 :dead:

I love Jenah actually!!

I don’t like most of these photos tbh. She just got unlucky this round in my ranking. I don’t think she comes in to her own until week three or four if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

I love Jenah actually!!

I don’t like most of these photos tbh. She just got unlucky this round in my ranking. I don’t think she comes in to her own until week three or four if I remember correctly.

Yay good! I was messing with you anyways. :dead:

I hate this entire photoshoot as well. Though I thought she was stellar from the beginning! 

Just now, Deeee said:

Yay good! I was messing with you anyways. :dead:

I hate this entire photoshoot as well. Though I thought she was stellar from the beginning! 

If I thought she was going to be in any danger then I’d have taken her up a few places. 🤫

I’m not a fan of this or the rock climbing photos (I think those are the first shoots) but then she starts to climb. 😍

7 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

I’m not a fan of this or the rock climbing photos (I think those are the first shoots) but then she starts to climb. 😍

You mean you hate the photoshoot that produced this work of art? :dead:

latest?cb=20150121143510

She better go home for this atrocity.

12 minutes ago, Deeee said:

And she produced the worst photo in ANTM history.

That's a bold allegation considering Ms. Tootie Carparts also produced that tulip photo. In competition with herself for the worst of all time... legend

• Haha 3

1. Chantal

2. Lisa

3. Sarah - yas, left foot

4. Ambreal

5. Heather - body is bad but just one sliver of her profile beats out most of the girls here

6. Jenah - it's fine

7. Janet - I don't know why but I don't like her expression

8. Victoria - oh no bby what is you doing

9. Ebony - giving me Jayla classic art photoshoot vibes

10. Bianca - looks bored and left hand is wtf

11. Saleisha aka Tootie Carparts - ugh stop

12. Mila - live image of her farting

13. Kimberly - looks too posey and dress-up to me