ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

LOVE

1. Coco Rocha

1. Allison - Honestly one of my favorite photos of the cycle. Obsessed with her face and hair in this photo. I also love the angles in her body language, especially the bend of her arm. She has one of the few shots that feels candid/caught-in-the-moment and yet still feels like there's enough attention to angles to make it editorial. Almost everyone else looks overly contrived/forced or like a really bad actress. 

2. Dominique - Striking and ravishingly gorgeous.

3. Bianca - This photo truly shows how gorgeous Bianca is, because she's making an ugly growl that should not work and yet she still looks stunning!

4. Lisa - This works! The expression really makes this shot. 

MEH

5. Bre - She turned her face too far off-camera. Otherwise this photo has potential. 

6. Angelea - The pose is fine, but the face is so awkward and just reads "bad actress". 

7. Brittany - I think she could have done well in this shoot.

NO

8. Shannon - Goodness the pose is so contrived. 

9. Kayla - What's happening from the neck-up is what really ruins this photo. If she had tilted her head back and not looked so confused in the face then this photo could have at least been ok. But as-is it's just an awkward photo to look at.

Shoutout to how cringe Alex's and Laura's photos are. Laura doesn't even look recognizable in her shot. The concept of this photoshoot is great (because it's such a common concept for fashion editorials) but the products are overall underwhelming. 

• Like 1

Elimination #6

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pf8d2dzCmE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dominique! This picture is sensational. Since cycle 10, you've grown into your look beautifully, and I think you've finally figured out how to fully embody your beauty. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 27.

Also safe are...

Lisa - 38
Angelea - 57
Bre - 67
Bianca - 68
Allison - 69
Brittany - 78

Will Kayla and Shannon please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Kayla, as one of only two winners to return, you've had a lot to live up to. While your body of work this time around has been decent, we feel like you're missing the spark you had back in cycle 15. Shannon, you've matured beautifully since cycle 1, and that's commendable. Like Kayla, you've had a fair run in this competition, but you've never really managed to captivate the voters.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pf86bt1ni91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Shannon. Your overall score saved you by a HAIR. Moving forward, we need to see you think more outside the box and not rest on contrived poses.

Kayla, this means you are out. I can't say I agree with this decision, but I also can't say this cut is entirely undeserved. For some reason, you just weren't connecting as much this time around. However, nobody can take your winner status away from you, even if you didn't reach the top again this time. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pevgxlC1Dp1x8j52jo1_r1_640.jpg

tumblr_pex8ccVlVk1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf0xz0micV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf49xkxSyS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf4xwlfc811x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf8b3ySuQR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• Sad 2

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C17)

810017880829-large__70750.1589080514.jpg

Photoshoot #7 - Embodying Snooki and NeNe Leakes

(aka the most 2011 shoot ever)

-

tumblr_pfa7lj8W1r1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pf9zy2Z2K71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Angelea

tumblr_pf9yztrXpz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bianca

bre.jpg

Bre

brittany4.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_pfa6l6rCAe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dominique

tumblr_pfa81yfcdd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_pf9yl6Mx8X1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Shannon

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will most likely close Tuesday evening, so you have about 2-3 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Bre - Based on her look/this picture, I think she could have killed this. Not like any of the other pictures are anything remarkable.
  2. Allison - I love that she brought her own sort of quirky take to the shoot. It definitely stands out from the pack.
  3. Lisa - It's sad that this might be her best picture of the season. She definitely gave a good shot here, though.
  4. Shannon - I actually really like her pose and the overall composition of her shot. If she connected more with her eyes, I'd have this even higher.
  5. Bianca - I like her take on this shoot, but like Shannon, I would've liked more commitment in her expression.
  6. Dominique - This reads a bit on the stiff side for me. It looks more like she was caught between poses than anything.
  7. Brittany - I think this shot is pretty, but I'm not sure how she would have done in real life.
  8. Angelea - Her face just didn't photograph well here at all. The pose is okay, but she's not selling it with the expression.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C17)