ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I’m glad this game is revealing how overrated Jaslene’s run is. She had an amazing first two photos, but she’s merely passable or flat out bad after that.

Thank god somebody else said it before I had to. The truest post in this thread! 

• Thanks 2

Her 8/7/5 photos aren’t great but she still deserves the win. Are y’all really gonna a disgrace like Renee or Natasha win? Only Jaslene or Brittany should win. This cycle is some severe white girl bias. 

Edited by RTVFan

I think some people may have thought going in that Jaslene dominated the cycle and deserved the win by a landslide; that, I disagree. However while she dipped after the first two weeks, she remained fairly consistent throughout the competition. She's lucky that the few times she stumbled, enough of the other girls also stumbled so that her performance was ok in comparison. Jaslene's main issue was her lack of versatility, but her portfolio is overall solid and she still was a deserving winner. 

Jaslene peaked at the beginning, Natasha peaked in the middle and Renee peaked at the end. And Brittany could have won, but that's on her for throwing a fit at Priscilla's. 

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, kebin65 said:

I think some people may have thought going in that Jaslene dominated the cycle and deserved the win by a landslide; that, I disagree. However while she dipped after the first two weeks, she remained fairly consistent throughout the competition. She's lucky that the few times she stumbled, enough of the other girls also stumbled so that her performance was ok in comparison. Jaslene's main issue was her lack of versatility, but her portfolio is overall solid and she still was a deserving winner. 

Jaslene peaked at the beginning, Natasha peaked in the middle and Renee peaked at the end. And Brittany could have won, but that's on her for throwing a fit at Priscilla's. 

I think this is a pretty good assessment of what happened. However, I actually think that Jaslene consistently underperformed in the competition, specifically from Weeks 3-8. I would say that her being a fan favorite is what has kept her afloat in this game, since she does have some dedicated fans. In all honesty, her four personas photo should have sent her packing. No questions asked. :dead:

Jaslene stands out as having one of the weakest winner's portfolios ever. Cycle 8 is so weak that the four good pictures she took total are enough to make her stand out as a deserving winner on such a weak season. I still argue that Brittany, Renee, and Natasha have far higher highs in the competition, and Brittany was definitely on track to go to the finals before having a meltdown of glorious proportions. 

Edited by Deeee
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Elimination #11

3 models stand before me, but I have just 2 photos in my hands, and these photos represent our two finalists this season. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8r2el57Yf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaslene! Your journey in this competition, while not having too many highs, has been mostly consistent. This week, you gave a solid picture and the best commercial of the bunch, and that was enough to earn you the top spot. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! You are a finalist.

Will Natasha and Renee please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Natasha, your journey in this competition was so compelling to watch, because you started out so weak and really developed into a great model. However, your last two weeks have been nowhere near par, and it's disappointing to see you lose that steam. Regardless, we still love your upbeat personality. Renee, while we're not as compelled by your personality as Natasha's, you've had the overall better trajectory. The first half of your run was inconsistent, but by the time we got to Australia, you picked up your game big time. However, while you've improved a ton, we're still not blown away by your body of work.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. This was yet another very close call, as your overall scores are only 1.439% away from each other. With that said, one of you has earned the second spot in the finale. And that person is...

tumblr_p8r1q9unRq1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

:shock:

Congratulations, Natasha. I can't say I agree with this decision since your trajectory has taken a serious nosedive. However, there's no denying just how strong you were in the middle of the competition, and that's what ultimately gave you the edge over Renee. Congratulations! You too are a finalist.

Renee, this means you are out. You actually had the best ad of the bunch, but your commercial knocked you into the bottom 2, and even though you've made up a lot of ground these last few weeks, it still wasn't enough to beat Natasha. Regardless, you should be very proud of your journey (and especially your journey in Australia). I wish you made it into our finale, but I think you have the potential and the ability to do just fine on your own. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p8n4sgUI101x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8n62mlrQG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8ncdqTKpC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8nl4fsLYS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8olphEOZO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8oo2t20vv1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8qervMEPf1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2007/05/antm-cycle-8-8th-9th-10th-episode.html

tumblr_p8qunphOW01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8qunphOW01x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8r1504Fjn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8r2ojsRjl1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZx9L7uPt_0&t=1s

• Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL ELIMINATION POSTED! (C8)