ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

35 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

I just tallied the votes. This was probably the closest week in the history of this game, with only 12 points separating 1st and 7th place. There was also a four-way tie for last, and I still have to figure out who is actually going to be in the bottom. :haha:

I-

Elimination #9

Khrystyana, Matthew, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the ninth to leave the competition for good. This was a close vote, but ultimately, one of you prevailed over the other. The model staying is...

T7H0P9V.jpg

Khrystyana! You turned the trick and broke Matthew's win streak! You actually placed 2nd overall this week, so I definitely have to commend you for rising back to the top. Keep up the great work.

Matthew, this means you are out. Despite everything I've said to you, it goes without saying that you've defied a lot of odds and created a memorable legacy. As the only guy, you had your work cut out for you, but I think you represented quite well. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

6535-CC73-DB8-F-43-EA-B6-B7-7-D9-BACD997

DF9057-C3-A06-B-4366-BD23-C54-A65857-CD8

9-AA39-B20-4-F78-459-E-B56-B-3133-F52057

59711343-C332-48-D6-9043-5-B966-DD5-A111

F3-B50-C84-2184-42-BD-95-B3-AC91-AC1-EC6

a8RRnG4.png

WZZ86DL.jpg

OvANNXg.jpg

RJJfZnD.jpg

Xk1yvCu.jpg

DJFVlCN.jpg

Thanks, @Zoey and @1234567890. Matthew definitely had a bit of an infamous run, but I'm glad he was a part of this competition, and I think you both played him well. It was definitely interesting to see him sort of develop a fanbase, for better or worse. But I do think on some level that was a testament to how you played him. Although Matthew is out, Courtney and Yaya are very much still in the running, so there's a big chance Victoria could still be a 2x winner!

-

Week 10 COO

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

nZIkGQ8.jpg

Lacey! I think you more than anyone else captured the quirky part of the brief excellently. After a few middling weeks, it's great to see you rise back to the top of the pack. I think if you continue to stay focused and hungry, you might go all the way. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 48.

Also safe are...

Courtney - 53
Yaya - 60

Will Brittani and Fatima please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brittani, the bottom two queen this season. You have a ton of potential, and sometimes, you live up to it. This week, you played it safe when you had a chance to go big and outrageous. Fatima, you've performed consistently in this competition, but other than your best photo in the Lucha shoot, you've never really been at the top of the pack. You too gave a safe shot this week.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

img%5D

Congratulations, Fatima. This picture is gorgeous, but it's not as dynamic as I know you're capable of. Don't lose sight of what got you brought back in the first place.

Brittani, this means that you will be competing against Khrystyana next week in our Redemption Island twist. Good luck!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 / WEEK #10 COO POSTED (C26)!!!

LOL...now that Matthew is actually gone...Let me tell you why I ranked Matthew #1 every week...I just felt having him as the only man was an extreme disadvantage to him as I saw many people rank him lowly when he IMO, really wasn't as bad as most people ranked him (at the beginning of the competition anyways), so I ranked him first every week in an attempt to "balance it out"...LOL...

banner-ru-revenge.png

-

Week 11 Theme Announcement

Well, the time came. The randomizer gods finally decided to give you all a trainwreck shoot. Your theme this week is...

tumblr_p8oowmc3WZ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Cycle 8's 4 Personalities!

You'll be going pretty gimmicky this week, trying to convey four different emotions in one picture. At the same time, you'll want to aim for a fashion edge and produce something viable. In other words, this shoot will challenge you more than any other shoot so far.

My only rule this week is that you have to composite four different pictures into one... and try to make those pictures look at least somewhat cohesive. Other than that, I'm giving you all full creative rein.

Try to have your photos in no later than Saturday evening, so about 3 days from now. Please ask for an extension if need be. This cycle seems to be moving at a slower pace, so I'm not going to be as strict about deadlines moving forward (especially considering how busy a lot of us probably are), but still aim to have your pictures in sooner rather than later. 

• Confused 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #11 (NIGHTMARE) THEME POSTED (C26)!!!

banner-ru-revenge.png

Photoshoot #11 - 4 Personalities

-

6qAPpYe.jpeg

Brittani

I8Ic7G7.png

Courtney

img%5D

Fatima

VM4Q3wp.jpeg

Khrystyana

NiEW2Ae.jpg

Lacey

yxN8ft0.png

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these photos from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this week, Brittani and Khrystyana are up for elimination. Voting will close Wednesday afternoon, so you have a little over three days to vote.

As stated earlier, no campaigning outside of this thread. If I catch wind of any campaigning, consequences will follow. Also, please remember to be unbiased in your rankings!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #11 POSTED (C26)!!!
8 hours ago, jarmon said:

1. Brittani

2. Lacey - her lips look amazing! like i just had to mention that! stunning!

3. Courtney

4. Fatima - the flowers a little weird but i kinda dig it 

5. Khrystyana 

6. Yaya

4 hours ago, .Rei said:

1. Brittani

2. Lacey

3. Courtney

4. Fatima

5. Khrystyana

6. Yaya

double accounts 😮

• Haha 3

1. Fatima: Fight to the end!!! 

2. Brittani: I think Jarmon improve a lot chosing photos for Brittani!!! 

I think is the girl that you play better!! 

3. Courtney (If she want my vote in the final i want  to see her vulnerability side not just her strong face in every shoot) 

4. Lacey ( she is the Best in the consign but i see more an actress than model) 

5. Khrystyana (My favourite Characther, i want you in the final but i see more a Commercial model than a top model) 

6 Yaya definitely an actress not a model.. 

• Thanks 1