ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #2

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pexaqdbOx91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison! As one of two winners to return, you've got a lot to live up to, but you're already starting off on the right foot. I love how you brought your signature flair to this picture. Congratulations! Your score this week was 44.

Also safe are...

Angelea - 67
Shannon - 71
Bianca - 83
Dominique - 89
Kayla - 93
Bre - 108
Brittany - 113
Sheena - 121
Laura - 125
Lisa - 129

Will Camille and Isis please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Camille, you are a gorgeous woman, but we feel like your modeling style is a bit formulaic and that you've lost your spark. This week, you gave a fair attempt, but your picture was too obvious to be interesting. Isis, you took what I thought was a pretty strong picture last week, but you completely lost it in this shoot. I love that you've come back fully inhabiting yourself, but at the same time, this is still a modeling competition.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pex7wjDnOX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Camille. I can't say I agree with this decision, but your two pictures outscored both of Isis's. Next week, we need to see you break away from the obvious.

Isis, this means you are out. Your picture this week wasn't overlookable in the public's eye, but I don't think your legacy has been tarnished at all. While it's sad that you're going out so soon, you've already done so much for the trans community, and that's something that goes far beyond this competition. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pevg7y0hBo1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pex857nKEg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C17)

810017880829-large__70750.1589080514.jpg

Photoshoot #3 - Stilts

-

tumblr_pf0zg6vOzB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alexandria and Shannon

tumblr_pf0ym6BAB21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Angelea and Allison

tumblr_pf0xojNDS41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bre and Laura

brittany_graphics_metropolis_02.jpg?w=48

Brittany

tumblr_pf0wk7pZot1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Camille and Isis

tumblr_pf0xz0micV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dominique and Kayla

tumblr_pf0wzlod2U1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lisa and Bianca

sheena.jpg

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will (probably) close Sunday afternoon/evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Allison - I mean, yeah. The intensity is fantastic, the pose is eye-catching, everything works. I love how cohesive the overall picture is, too.
  2. Laura - Probably her best shot of the season. I love how she hunched herself over and gave attitude in every part of her body.
  3. Dominique - Definitely the stronger of the two in this shot. Her attitude is on point. 
  4. Angelea - I find this picture quite underrated. Sure, the body could've been more interesting with a "tooch," but she looks very elegant.
  5. Sheena - I actually really like this shot. I could see her giving something very dynamic on set, too.
  6. Bianca - The pose and angles are great, but I would've liked to see her go stronger facially.
  7. Shannon - She's the weaker of the two in this shot, but the overall silhouette is still solid, as is the attitude.
  8. Bre - It's a decent shot, but there's not enough tension in her pose. The face also reads a bit blank.
  9. Kayla - It's just not really an interesting shot. The pose and face are both solid enough, but something about it just doesn't "hit."
  10. Brittany - Not sure how she'd do in real life, but this picture is okay, if a bit underwhelming.
  11. Lisa - Dynamic pose, but she doesn't read as a model at all here. It's just not too flattering a shot.
  12. Camille - It's attention-grabbing but not for the right reasons. It could've possibly been salvaged with a different expression.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #3 POSTED! (C17)

Elimination #3

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pf0ym6BAB21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison! Yet again. While you were a great model on cycle 12, I love that you're showing more variety this time around. Your picture this week is intense, dynamic, and even a bit sexy. Congratulations on your second FCO this cycle! Your score this week was 27.

Also safe are...

Dominique - 41
Laura - 70
Lisa - 80
Kayla - 83
Angelea - 87
Shannon - 87
Bre - 100
Brittany - 119
Bianca - 122

Will Camille and Sheena please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Camille, you started out solid the first week, but you've steadily regressed since then. We're not seeing the same Camille we saw on cycle 2. Sheena, your run in this competition has been mediocre. You haven't taken any terrible pictures, but you have yet to truly impress. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pf0wk7pZot1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Camille. Despite taking the worst picture this week, you were just BARELY saved by your overall score. Step it up.

Sheena, this means you are out. You were actually just ONE vote away from avoiding the bottom 2, so this week was a close call for you in more ways than one. While you didn't give us the same energy in your pictures that you gave the first time around, you still definitely deserve to be called an All-Star. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pevfiy02Im1x8j52jo2_r1_640.jpg

tumblr_pex8x75P4Y1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

sheena.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C17)

810017880829-large__70750.1589080514.jpg

Photoshoot #4 - Express Campaign

-

tumblr_pf49niRz9i1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pf4afsWrbC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Angelea

tumblr_pf2gf6VEGe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bianca

tumblr_pf4880nnUf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bre

brittany2.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_pf2g6mb5Ky1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Camille

tumblr_pf4aqoOTKc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dominique

tumblr_pf49xkxSyS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kayla

tumblr_pf48xt2eOR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_pf48g6SW2e1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_pf493lhKLx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Shannon

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Dominique - Slay. That's all.
  2. Kayla
  3. Brittany - Not sure how she'd actually do, but I love this picture.
  4. Lisa - I've always actually liked this picture. It showcases her fun side without going too over the top.
  5. Allison
  6. Shannon
  7. Angelea
  8. Laura
  9. Bre
  10. Bianca
  11. Camille - Zzzzzzzz.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C17)