ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #5

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pb6c8igfK81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison! This picture is sensational. You're doing almost nothing here, yet you made the simplicity work wonders for you. At this point, you've definitely established yourself as one of the top dogs in this competition. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 45.

Also safe are...

Fo - 46
Aminat - 48
Teyona - 73
Celia - 77
Natalie - 108
London - 112

Will Kortnie and Sandra please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Kortnie, you're such a beautiful woman, but your pictures from week to week are mediocre. While we saw improvement this week, we don't feel like you're in the same league as the others. Sandra, you've had probably the most inconsistent run of everyone here. You had the best picture two weeks ago, but this week, you were the worst. Was that one week good enough to save you?

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pb6b2ofZuI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Sandra. You've actually been stronger than Kortnie in every other shoot apart from this one, so it wasn't a particularly close call. Just know that right now, you're at the bottom of the pack.

Kortnie, this means you are out. Like I said, you're definitely gorgeous and capable of taking good pictures. Ultimately, your time was just up in this competition. I think once you learn how to consistently give variety and stronger facial expressions, you could be a force in the plus-sized market. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pb25wuEJBW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb4d3ixHAC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb5yjl7Z4j1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb66smmEmA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

kortnie1.jpg

• Confused 2

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED! (C12)

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #6 - TruBlend Microminerals Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_fn1GYDP4

All Girls (Minus Sandra)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KC8cnK_rY

Sandra

-

Like always, rank these pictures commercials from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Monday evening, so you have about 2 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Celia - Definitely a bit stiff, but I think she easily had the most professional and marketable delivery.
  2. Natalie - Good line delivery, good presence, and an overall good commercial.
  3. Teyona - She did well enough. I would've liked to see her soften up a bit more.
  4. London - She had one of the best line deliveries, but her actual presence in the commercial didn't come across that well.
  5. Allison - Her line delivery was decent, and her overall take was fine, if pretty awkward.
  6. Aminat - Opposite of London. She looked absolutely fantastic, but her line delivery wasn't great.
  7. Fo - She looked great, but she was stumbling all over the place. Not a great take.
  8. Sandra - I can't see her doing too well here, and I think it's her time to go.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! SHOOT #6 POSTED! (C12)

Fo and Aminat were robbed of FCO last round. Once again, the white fan favorite gets praise for a bad photo.

1. Celia

2. Teyona

3. London

4. Aminat

5. Natalie

6. Fo

7. Allison

8. Sandra

Edited by RTVFan
  • Like 1