ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #9

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. And guys, way to redeem yourself this week! Performances across the board were very strong, so you should all be proud.

The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pjepcePod11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jourdan! Absolutely stunning work. What I love about this picture is that it has a timeless quality to it. In a sea of excellent pictures, yours was even more sublime. Congratulations on your third FCO to date, and way to bounce back from last week! Your score this week was 29.

Also safe are...

Cory - 47
Chris - 54
Marvin - 64

Will Jiana and Nina please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jiana, you started this competition at the very top of the pack, but you took a nosedive after the first few weeks. While you've been gaining ground lately, it might not be enough to make up for those weaker rounds. Nina, you started decently in this competition, but lately, your star has been on the rise. This week, though, you didn't deliver to the best of your ability when everyone else stepped up to the plate.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pjep6fkMEo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Nina. You clearly weren't going anywhere after three consecutive FCOs. We're approaching the end, though, so we need to see you rise back up to where you were.

Jiana, this means you are out. You really did start out strong, but over time, you lost your steam. Regardless, you should be proud of your journey. You have a look that can appeal to a lot of different markets, so I believe you have a world of opportunity waiting for you outside this competition. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pis5ogfFb71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pitxfjVcvX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pivrcgYemg1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_pivxefk6hl1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pixs4pZdVa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj3mc8uAJu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj4tezL0X81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjakty2gFL1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_pjeo77KgSC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C20)

antm-cw-poster.jpg

Photoshoot #10 - Hanging With Bats

-

tumblr_pji2v2XBvd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chris

tumblr_pji483sr1Y1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory

tumblr_pji4jtoW8T1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jourdan

tumblr_pji3hxg70x1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Marvin

tumblr_p70qo4mW9u1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Nina

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Two contestants will be sent home this week. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday evening, so you have 2 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Nina - In this pretty pitiful group, she's by far the best. I like the more sinister vibes she's giving.
  2. Jourdan - It's not awful. Her face photographed decently, and the pose isn't half-bad.
  3. Cory - It's not great. I like that he tried to elongate himself, but he's as stiff as a board. The expression is unflattering, too.
  4. Marvin - The body isn't awful (which keeps this from being last), but he's completely dead in the face. There's just nothing there.
  5. Chris - Oof. His face has no definition here and basically looks like it's melting off. Not good at all.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C20)

Jiana getting the boot was a fair call; though I still think she's fairly underrated nevertheless and her Guess photo is iconic.

I HATE this shoot. A terrible concept and a waste of a really amazing photographer (Jez Smith, who did the Rice Paddy shoot last week and also a bunch of iconic shoots on Australia's Next Top Model).

1. Nina

2. Cory

3. Chris

4. Jourdan

5. Marvin 

• Like 1