ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Also, with cycle 24 done, we have officially completed 12 cycles… which means we are HALFWAY finished with the whole game. I hope I can keep things going just as consistently (and with just as much enthusiasm) in this second half. I hope you all continue to follow along, too!

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@rdhaley96 what cycle is next?!

You'll find out tomorrow. :stud:I did give a hint at the end of the winner reveal, though. ~

Khrystyana's stacked photo is one of the best beauty shots the show has ever seen, IMO. I also think she took more risks than Jeana in terms of facial expressions. Khrystyana really needed to crush the yellow telephone shoot and she didn't get there for me.

• Like 1

And the next cycle is...

America's+Next+Top+Model+ANTM+Cycle+3+Mo

Cycle 3!!!

Photoshoot #1 - Swimsuits in Jamaica

-

tumblr_p6qb5r8NZB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_p6q97b5HU01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ann

tumblr_p6q899Vtfa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cassie

tumblr_p6q8mjDskO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eva

tumblr_p6qaicdzjP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jennipher

tumblr_p6q9vtefHZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Julie

tumblr_p6q7rcKiB71x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Kelle

tumblr_p6qbfuXA0a1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kristi

tumblr_p6q7zlwmkm1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Leah

tumblr_p6q6w843Dc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Magdalena

tumblr_p6qbnpHfoX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_p6q7flHbDS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Norelle

tumblr_p6qbx4hyLD1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Toccara

tumblr_p6qc8cq7Uo1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (14). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). The TWO models with the worst score this week will be eliminated. I'll leave voting open until tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Yaya - By far the best of the week. Everything about this picture is flawless. Enough said. 
  2. Kristi - The attitude in her pose is everything. Also, does anyone else get Victoria c9 vibes from this? 
  3. Julie - This picture is so odd, but I think that works for her. I love her profile and the angles in her pose.
  4. Amanda - I love her expression here and the slouchiness of her pose. It's not the most conventional picture, but it works.
  5. Jennipher - I love how tall and almost regal she looks. It's not amazing, but it's definitely a strong shot.
  6. Nicole - I really like this from the waist up, but I do feel like the legs and her pinky throw this off a bit.
  7. Toccara - The body is one of the best of the bunch, and the attitude is spot on. The close-up leaves a lot to be desired, though.
  8. Norelle - This is in my personal bottom 2, but I'm ranking her a bit higher because I want her to stick around.
  9. Cassie - It's a decent shot. I would've liked to see her relax a bit more into her pose.
  10. Eva - Not a good start for her. The pose is all wrong. This is also a bit of strategic ranking; I don't think she's in danger, but just in case.
  11. Ann - It's actually not a bad picture considering how bad her set performance was. Still a bit stiff, but overall decent.
  12. Leah - It's a passable but kind of boring picture. Her body looks good, but everything else is meh.
  13. Kelle - The expression is alright, but she bunched herself up way too much here. It's not flattering her or the swimsuit.
  14. Magdalena - Yikes. The composition of her picture is great, so there's really no excuse for why this shot is so bad.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT 1 POSTED! (C???)

01. Kristi 

02. Yaya - Would be number one if the legs didn’t look like they were about to buckle. The only part of the photo I don’t like.

03. Toccara

04. Nicole

05. Julie

06. Jennipher

07. Kelle

08. Ann

09. Eva

10. Amanda

11. Norelle
12. Cassie
13. Leah

14. Magdelena

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C3)

1. Yaya

2. Amanda

3. Toccara

4. Julie

5. Kristi

6. Ann

7. Jennipher 

8. Eva

9. Nicole
10. Leah 

11. Cassie 

12. Norelle

13. Kelle

14. Magdalena

WHO allowed those girls to squat on the rocks. The photographer deserves at least 50% of the blame for snapping any shots while those girls were down there

Edited by FrogLenzen
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

WHO allowed those girls to squat on the rocks. The photographer deserves at least 50% of the blame for snapping any shots while those girls were down there

Yeah, those shots are not good.