ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #4

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Furonda! You broke Danielle's streak! You were tied with another model this week, and there was an even 4-4 split among the voters as to whose photo was better. To break the tie, I removed my vote from the equation... even though I wish I hadn't, because her photo is better than yours. :*

Still, congratulations. :bleh: Your score this week was 21.

Also safe are...

Leslie - 21
Danielle - 28
Joanie - 29
Sara - 34
Mollie Sue - 52
Nnenna - 54
Jade - 61

Will Gina and Kari please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Gina, your body of work so far has been disappointing. You have so much potential, but with the time we have, we're not sure if you can get over your lack of self-confidence. Kari, you've plateaued in this competition. Your picture this week was better than last, but you're still lagging behind the rest of these girls. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Kari. Your overall score is still better than Gina's by a significant amount. I'm not sure if or how you can improve, but here's your chance.

Gina, this means you are out. You're a stunning girl, but we feel like you have a lot of work to do on the inside before you're ready to actually give modeling a go. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #5 - Impromptu CoverGirl Commercial

-

Pe80ev1c-HE

Danielle

_y-AZp81vbk

Furonda

MKs7uPg5pFo

Jade

TqB-Ams_mGA

Joanie

J3V-95xPFok

Kari
(Only speaking clip of her I could find. Sorry).

nQJZmrrPH1I

Leslie

p5r_C7lPTCo

Mollie Sue

sfaciarrvTc

Nnenna

4G4W5AglxK0

Sara

-

Like always, rank these pictures commercials from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'll leave voting open for at least 24 hours, so we'll see how many votes come in during that time.

My Ranking:
1. Leslie - Minus the sped-up tagline, I thought this was the most viable commercial of the bunch.
2. Furonda - She did well, but the script felt a little too short, and the ending was a little too peppy.
3. Danielle - Trainwreck, but I love how she delivered the tagline.
4. Sara - Boring. She did well enough, I guesss.
5. Joanie - Same commentary as Danielle's, but Joanie was even more of a trainwreck, lol.
6. Nnenna - This would've been bumped up a few spots if she delivered the tagline with a smile.
7. Mollie Sue - She got through her lines, but she was twitchy and awkward.
8. Kari - I don't see her doing well here. I also think it's about time for her to leave.
9. Jade - Legendary.

01. Furonda

02. Danielle

03. Jade - iconic mess but she doesn’t deserve to leave. I still laughed over cringing at some of the others.

04. Sara

05. Leslie

06. Nnenna

07. Mollie Sue

08. Joanie

09. Kari

1. Jade - Duh, and Dominque will be first for her C10 commercial as well when we get there :*

2. Furonda

3. Sara

4. Leslie

5. Danielle

6. Kari :wub::wub::wub:

7. Nnenna

8. Joanie

9. Mollie Sue

Dominiques commercial. :wub:

Elimination #5

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

_y-AZp81vbk

Furonda! Congratulations on your second consecutive FCO! Your commercial this week was short but sweet. Not an amazing one by any means... but definitely better than pretty much everyone else. Your score this week was 10.

Also safe are...

Leslie - 22
Danielle - 22
Sara - 29
Nnenna - 36
Joanie - 43
Jade - 45

Will Kari and Mollie Sue please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Neither one of you had the worst commercial this week *glares in Jade's direction*, but the two of you failed to deliver nonetheless. Kari, you definitely have promise. We see that. But from week to week, you haven't been performing up to par. Mollie Sue, it's a similar thing with you. You're almost always in the middle of the pack, and that doesn't cut it. We want greatness. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

p5r_C7lPTCo

Congratulations, Mollie Sue. Your overall score beats out Kari's by a solid amount. You're fortunate that you were up against Kari, because I'm not sure how you'll fare in the future when you're against someone else.

Kari, this means you are out. You've come a long way and could definitely give modeling a go if it's something you want, but we've ultimately let you stay as long as you really could. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

J3V-95xPFok

IPB Image

Photoshoot #6 - Krumping for Payless Shoes

-

IPB Image

Danielle

IPB Image

Furonda

IPB Image

Jade

IPB Image

Joanie

IPB Image

Leslie

IPB Image

Mollie Sue

IPB Image

Nnenna

IPB Image

Sara

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'll leave voting open until tomorrow evening, so for about 30 hours or so.

My Ranking:
1. Joanie - Arguably the best pose of the week, and I love her energy.
2. Jade - Her energy here sells the shot.
3. Mollie Sue - I love the body language. Definitely one of the best poses.
4. Furonda - It's good but not great. Solid body language.
5. Danielle - Solid pose, dead expression.
6. Leslie - Same thoughts as Danielle's.
7. Sara - She shows off the shoes well, but the picture is awkward.
8. Nnenna - She looks very wooden and is doing the worst job showing off the shoes.