ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #2

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Danielle! Congratulations on FCO #2! You're absolutely dominating this competition right now and produced a very strong cover this week. Your score this week was 21.

Also safe are...

Nnenna - 24
Kari - 33
Joanie - 38
Sara - 47
Leslie - 51
Mollie Sue - 51
Brooke - 55
Furonda - 59
Jade - 74

Will Gina and Wendy please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Gina, you have so much potential. We look at you and see someone with the makings of a model. However, your insecurities are getting in your way, and you're not living up to that potential. Wendy, we see that you're trying to perform well, but if your heart's not here, you can't truly give it your best shot. We're not sure if you have what it takes to improve. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Gina. Your overall score slightly beats out Wendy's. We think you have a lot of promise. Now it's up to you to try to get it together.

Wendy, this means you are out. I know the timing of this all didn't work in your favor, but I personally find your look very interesting, and I think that you could have a career on some level if that's what you want. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #3 - Falling Fairytales

-

IPB Image

Brooke

IPB Image

Danielle

IPB Image

Furonda

IPB Image

Gina

IPB Image

Jade

IPB Image

Joanie

IPB Image

Kari

IPB Image

Leslie

IPB Image

Mollie Sue

IPB Image

Nnenna

IPB Image

Sara

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'll leave voting open until Friday, 11/22. Time to be determined based on the number of votes that come in.

My Ranking:
01. Jade - I love how dynamic this shot is. The pose is fantastic.
02. Danielle - It's a very good shot of her. I just wish she wasn't missing an arm.
03. Leslie - She did well. She brought just the right amount of sex appeal to the shot.
04. Furonda - Definitely her best shot so far.
05. Joanie - The pose is good, but the close-up is a bit weak.
06. Mollie Sue - It's fine. I don't feel any particular way about it.
07. Gina - It's an okay shot of her. It just doesn't fit her theme (she was supposed to be Sleeping Beauty).
08. Nnenna - Very unflattering, but the outfit saves her a bit.
09. Kari - Not a good shot at all. I do like the symmetry of her legs, though.
10. Sara - She looks caught off-guard. Everything about this is awkward and forced.
11. Brooke - I don't know what she was going for here. The close-up in particular is dreadful.

Elimination #3

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Danielle! You somehow managed your third FCO in a row this week! Someone else had the lead until the very last vote came in, but their vote put you on top. Great job this week, but don't get complacent! Congratulations. Your score this week was 15.

Also safe are...

Jade - 18
Leslie - 26
Furonda - 38
Joanie - 43
Nnenna - 56
Mollie Sue - 57
Gina - 63
Sara - 64

Will Brooke and Kari please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brooke, I'm sad to see you down here. I think you have such an interesting look and an equally interesting portfolio. The problem with you is that you're polarizing. You haven't been able to consistently win people over. Kari, you have a slightly more conventional look than Brooke does, and your highs have been slightly higher than hers. However, you crashed and burned this week, and we're unsure about how much potential you have in the long run. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Kari. Your overall score only just edges out Brooke's. Your last picture saved you. You definitely have potential to do better, so here's your chance.

Brooke, this means you are out. I'm shocked and a bit saddened to let you go so soon, since I don't think it was your time to leave yet. You've just got to find the thing that makes you connect more with the public as a whole, since clearly, not everyone sees in you what I saw. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #4 - Future Careers

-

IPB Image

Danielle

IPB Image

Furonda

IPB Image

Gina

IPB Image

Jade

IPB Image

Joanie

IPB Image

Kari

IPB Image

Leslie

IPB Image

Mollie Sue

IPB Image

Nnenna

IPB Image

Sara

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'll leave voting open for about 30 hours or so (unless votes come in slower than expected).

My Ranking:
01. Leslie - This is phenomenal. She's playing the sort of dark character perfectly.
02. Joanie - She killed it. I love the vibe and her acting here.
03. Danielle - It's a very good picture... but not FCO worthy, hopefully. xD
04. Furonda - She's getting better every week. This is a very strong shot.
05. Nnenna - It's a solid picture, but for some reason, it doesn't completely do it for me.
06. Sara - It's alright. I don't like the hand poking out of her side.
07. Mollie Sue - Not her best shot. She looks good, but I don't know what she was going for.
08. Kari - This is a strong enough picture, but she really shouldn't make it much further since she has no post-show work.
09. Gina - She looks lost here. I do think the styling somewhat saves the picture, though.
10. Jade - Everything about this is tacky and wrong. The whole shot just feels creepy to me, and not in a good way.