ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #6

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Joanie! You more than anyone else really got into the spirit of this shoot! Your picture stood out from the pack as a result. Congratulations on your first FCO! Your score this week was 19.

Also safe are...

Jade - 37
Furonda - 37
Danielle - 41
Mollie Sue - 48
Sara - 50

Will Leslie and Nnenna please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. I never thought I'd be sending either one of you home this soon, but here we are. Leslie, your star has been on the rise recently. You started out the competition decently and have gotten better every week. But you crashed hard in this photoshoot. Nnenna, you were one of the ones to beat at the very beginning, with two consecutive runner-up placements. However, we haven't seen that same magic from you in a long time, and that concerns us. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Leslie. Your overall score handily beats out Nnenna's. In my opinion, you just knocked out a huge threat, so it's up to you to show that you deserve that spot moving forward.

Nnenna, this means you are out. I really thought at the beginning that you would make it a lot further. You are incredibly stunning and have so much potential. It's a shame you lost your way a bit, but I bet you can regain your mojo with time. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

sfaciarrvTc

IPB Image

Edited by rdhaley96

IPB Image

Photoshoot #7 - Crying Beauty

-

IPB Image

Danielle

IPB Image

Furonda

IPB Image

Jade

IPB Image

Joanie

IPB Image

Leslie

IPB Image

Mollie Sue

IPB Image

Sara

-

Photoshoot #8 - Dolls

-

IPB Image

Danielle

IPB Image

Furonda

IPB Image

Jade

IPB Image

Joanie

IPB Image

Leslie

IPB Image

Mollie Sue

IPB Image

Sara

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (7). However, you'll be doing two separate rankings this week. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Because of the holidays, I'll leave voting open for a little longer, so until either Friday evening or Saturday morning (so probably in the ballpark of 60-72 hours).

My Rankings -

Crying Beauty:
1. Furonda
2. Joanie
3. Jade
4. Mollie Sue
5. Danielle
6. Leslie
7. Sara

Dolls:
1. Danielle
2. Joanie
3. Furonda
4. Mollie Sue
5. Jade
6. Leslie
7. Sara

Elimination #7

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands. These photos represent the six of you who will be going abroad to Bangkok, Thailand! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Joanie! You killed it this week! Most girls who did well blew the voters away in one shoot, but you blew us away in both. Congratulations on your second consecutive FCO! Your score this week was 39 (21 Crying, 18 Dolls).

Also safe are...

Furonda - 55 (18 Crying, 37 Dolls)
Danielle - 59 (40 Crying, 19 Dolls)
Jade - 72 (32 Crying, 40 Dolls)
Mollie Sue - 88 (41 Crying, 47 Dolls)

Will Leslie and Sara please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Leslie, this is your second week in a row in the bottom two. Just a few weeks ago, you were killing the competition, but we feel like you've lost your mojo. Sara, we're not seeing the same drive from you that we see from most of the other girls. You've had some great moments in this competition, but you too have started to flounder. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Leslie. Although you've had two rough weeks now, your overall score still beats out Sara's by quite a bit. Needless to say, you need to get it together.

Sara, this means you are out. You definitely have the goods to model in some capacity, but we were never really sure of your drive. If this is what you want, keep working to improve. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

4G4W5AglxK0

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #9 - Caught Mermaids

-

IPB Image

Danielle

IPB Image

Furonda

IPB Image

Jade

IPB Image

Joanie

IPB Image

Leslie

IPB Image

Mollie Sue

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close at some point on Monday because of the site being down on Sunday.

My Ranking:
1. Joanie - Effortlessly beautiful.
2. Danielle - A little overposed, but I love her expression.
3. Jade - The arms definitely get the theme across. One of her better shots.
4. Leslie - Great expression, and I like how raw the shot feels.
5. Mollie Sue - It's a good picture of her, but it's a bit stiff and not super memorable.
6. Furonda - Definitely the weakest shot of the bunch for me, unfortunately. Very stiff.