ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Week 1: Sophie
Week 2: Sophie
Week 3: Sophie
Week 4: Sophie
Week 5: Annaliese
Week 6: Sophie
Week 7: Sophie
Week 8: Annaliese
Week 9: Annaliese
Week 10: Annaliese
Week 11: Sophie

Week 12.1: Sophie
Week 12.2: Sophie
Final Runway: Sophie
Winner Pick: Sophie

Week 1: Sophie
Week 2: Annaliese
Week 3: Sophie
Week 4: Annaliese
Week 5: Annaliese
Week 6: Sophie
Week 7: Annaliese
Week 8: Annaliese
Week 9: Annaliese
Week 10: Annaliese
Week 11: Sophie

Week 12.1: Sophie
Week 12.2: Annaliese
Final Runway: Sophie
Winner Pick: Sophie (ugh I usually go with whoever has more points in the battles, but I just think Sophie was more consistent even though Annaliese CRUSHED the middle of the competition)

810017880836.jpg

Winner Announcement

Two stunning British models stand before me, but only one of you can win. The two of you have performed very well throughout the competition, so this is definitely not an easy decision.

Annaliese, you entered this competition as someone who people might not have taken too seriously because you were deemed "short" and "commercial." However, after a few middle of the pack performances early on, you rose in the ranks very quickly and not only defied these expectations... but crushed them. We look at you now and see not just a big, vivacious personality; we also see a viable model with both commercial and editorial potential.

Sophie, you started this competition with consistently solid performances, but it wasn't until midway through when you really started to shine. In these last few weeks especially, you've come to life in your pictures, commercials, and in person. We look at you now and see a jack of all trades. You're "modelesque" and take great pictures, but you've also shown us strength in other areas, too. You will no doubt make it in entertainment with this strength. 

You've both delivered from week to week, and while your highs may not have been the highest, the two of you have been remarkably consistent. It's because of this that this was very close. By a score of 12-10, the winner of cycle 18... is...

tumblr_pgll7jpDeD1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

:clap:Sophie!!! :clap:

Congratulations, Sophie! Your portfolio earned you this win! While you really didn't kick things into high gear until near the end, you were very consistent the entire way through and delivered in pictures and in motion. You have so much potential to succeed outside this competition, and I believe you definitely will. 

Annaliese, while you didn't take home the victory, you definitely surpassed people's expectations. People didn't see you as a capable model, but you no doubt proved them wrong, and you should be so proud of yourself right now. 

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy832pkaG1x8j52jo1_540.gifv

tumblr_pfzug0hon71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

2. Sophie It was nearly impossible for me to decide between AzMarie and Sophie for FCO this week. The deciding factor is that Sophie’s eyes are tiny bit unfocused here. Other than that this is a stellar photo! I adore the motion Sophie brought to her...

tumblr_pg3u4mBTes1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

8. Sophie Honestly, I don’t believe that Sophie has the right features for Beauty modelling. Her face is noticably unsymmetrical. Given that her face is the focal point of this photo, it just isn’t working for me. I’m also not a huge fan of her pose....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E2Zq0He_Fc 

tumblr_pgazj7Ydyt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgepk129w31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pggkvfOo081x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgid3oBFvn1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pgll7jpDeD1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_pgmak2wvEJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HldFCLfaqSc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm8_Ki9m43M

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Annaliese - 3 / Sophie - 7
Week 2: Annaliese - 5 / Sophie - 5
Week 3: Annaliese - 2 / Sophie - 8
Week 4: Annaliese - 3 / Sophie - 7
Week 5: Annaliese - 9 / Sophie - 1
Week 6: Annaliese - 3 / Sophie - 7
Week 7: Annaliese - 5 / Sophie - 5
Week 8: Annaliese - 6 / Sophie - 4
Week 9: Annaliese - 8 / Sophie - 2
Week 10: Annaliese - 9 / Sophie - 1
Week 11: Annaliese - 1 / Sophie - 9
Week 12.1: Annaliese - 2 / Sophie - 8
Week 12.2: Annaliese - 7 / Sophie - 3
Final Runway: Annaliese - 2 / Sophie - 8
Winner Pick: Annaliese - 5 / Sophie - 5

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Annaliese (3)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Alisha (4)
Biggest Rise in Placement: AzMarie (+4 spots)
Biggest Fall in Placement: Kyle, Laura (-5 spots each)
Best COO Average: Sophie (3.25)
Best Overall Score: Annaliese (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

Overall, I think we did a great job with the boot order this time around. Kyle and Laura were sent home kind of prematurely in my book, but other than that, I think we eliminated most of these contestants at about the right time. I would have been happy with either outcome here at the final 2, and I definitely think Sophie is a solid winner. 

With cycle 18 finished, we are officially 1/4th of the way done with all 24 cycles! The next cycle will kick off tonight. Here's a hint; it's an "oldie" with some All-Star representation. 🙂

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) WINNER REVEALED! (C18)

And the next cycle is...

61boIdqGVlL._SL1000_.jpg

Cycle 5!

Photoshoot #1 - Superheroes in Flight

tumblr_nqzpx50sxJ1u5q3kko6_1280.jpg

Ashley

tumblr_nqzpqharb61u5q3kko7_1280.jpg

Bre

tumblr_nqzpqharb61u5q3kko3_1280.jpg

Cassandra

tumblr_nqzpx50sxJ1u5q3kko2_1280.jpg

Coryn

tumblr_nqzpqharb61u5q3kko4_1280.jpg

Diane

tumblr_nqzpx50sxJ1u5q3kko1_1280.jpg

Ebony

tumblr_nqzpqharb61u5q3kko5_1280.jpg

Jayla

tumblr_nqzpx50sxJ1u5q3kko4_1280.jpg

Kim

tumblr_nqzpqharb61u5q3kko6_1280.jpg

Kyle

tumblr_nqzpqharb61u5q3kko2_1280.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_nqzpx50sxJ1u5q3kko3_1280.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_nqzpqharb61u5q3kko1_1280.jpg

Nik

tumblr_nqzpx50sxJ1u5q3kko5_1280.jpg

Sarah

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). The girl with the worst score this week will be eliminated. I'll leave voting open until Sunday morning, so for about 36-40 hours. 

My Ranking:

1. Nik
  2. Cassandra
  3. Lisa
  4. Diane
  5. Bre
  6. Jayla
  7. Nicole
  8. Coryn
  9. Kyle
  10. Sarah
  11. Ebony
  12. Ashley
  13. Kim

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT 1 POSTED! (C???)
  • rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT 1 POSTED (C5)

Elimination #1

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_nqzpqharb61u5q3kko2_1280.jpg

Lisa! What I like about this shot is that it's not conventionally pretty. You really got into your character and gave a shot full of commitment. Congratulations! Your score this week was 28.

Also safe are...

Nik - 33
Cassandra - 36
Jayla - 37
Bre - 39
Nicole - 54
Diane - 62
Coryn - 64
Kyle - 78
Sarah - 82
Kim - 92

Will Ashley and Ebony please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Ashley, there's no denying you're a beautiful woman, but you don't really come across as a model to us. Your picture this week was unflattering, and your in-person appearance isn't all that captivating, either. Ebony, you definitely have an interesting look, but it's a look that so far hasn't proven photogenic. Just like Ashley, you also don't particularly captivate us in person, and we don't exactly see you changing our minds about that.

It was extremely close between the two of you this week; you scores were actually tied at 107 apiece. However, the voters preferred one of you by 5-4. So who stays?

tumblr_nqzpx50sxJ1u5q3kko1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Ebony. Your photo was only marginally better than Ashley's. Step it up.

Ashley, this means you are out. As I said, you're certainly beautiful, but in this competition, being beautiful isn't enough. If modeling is something you want, you've got to practice and find a way to make yourself stand out. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_nqzpx50sxJ1u5q3kko6_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C5)

61boIdqGVlL._SL1000_.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - Country Couture

-

tumblr_p7bdoiAoVg1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Bre

tumblr_p7bdcgn9p21x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Cassandra

tumblr_p7bcrqeDRw1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Coryn

tumblr_p7bbnzecLE1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Diane

tumblr_p7bb27Wjeb1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Ebony

tumblr_p7bbjhbOAq1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Jayla

tumblr_p7bcz2AKlE1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Kim

tumblr_p7bbwuRBHs1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Kyle

tumblr_p7bep25MAp1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_p7be0wEafI1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_p7be9rVvfh1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Nik

tumblr_p7bcg4qX2e1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Sarah

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open for at least 24 hours and will close once enough votes have come in.

My Ranking:

1. Nik - It's a phenomenal picture. It exudes confidence and mystery. 
  2. Nicole - She committed here, and I love her energy. It's fantastic.
  3. Lisa - This looks like a caught moment. Very effortless and beautiful.
  4. Cassandra - It's a great shot of her. I love the attitude here.
  5. Bre - She looks very poised and regal. I wish she did a little more with the pose and gave just a bit more commitment.
  6. Coryn - I like it. It's not super dynamic, but it works.
  7. Sarah - It's a little too posed for me, but I like what she was going for. 
  8. Kyle - I don't really get this picture, but I like the sense of motion. It's decent.
  9. Kim - The clothes don't look good on her at all, but the pose and expression are decent enough. 
  10. Jayla - The pose is really interesting. With a less ugly expression, I'd probably put this in the upper half of the pack.
  11. Diane - It's kind of boring. Nothing about this shot really stands out, and she's not catching the light very well.
  12. Ebony - Worst of the bunch by far. She looks completely lost, and the dreads in the face don't work. 
Edited by rdhaley96