ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #8

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Joanie! Congratulations on your third consecutive FCO! This picture more than any other really gets the brief across, and you look absolutely stunning. Your score this week was 16.

Also safe are...

Danielle - 20
Jade - 25
Mollie Sue - 35

Will Furonda and Leslie please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Furonda, you started out this competition rough, but as the weeks went on, you became a huge threat. However, we don't see as much potential in you as the other girls, and that's an issue. Leslie, you too were a threat earlier on in this competition, but lately, you've started coasting towards the bottom. We haven't been seeing the same improvement from you that we've been seeing from the others. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Furonda. Even though you had the worst picture this week, your overall score outdoes Leslie's by a solid amount. We know you can be great, so don't let us down.

Leslie, this means you are out. There were points in this competition where you delivered magic, and I definitely think you have the potential to keep doing that outside this competition. Unfortunately, you hit a bump here and never really recovered. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

nQJZmrrPH1I

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #10 - Venus Razors on an Elephant
(Open these pictures in another tab for normal sizes, lol).

-

IPB Image

Danielle

IPB Image

Furonda

IPB Image

Jade

IPB Image

Joanie

IPB Image

Mollie Sue

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close either tomorrow evening or at some point on Wednesday, depending on how quickly votes come in.

My Ranking:
1. Joanie - Picture of the season for me. It's intense, dynamic, she looks amazing, the elephant looks amazing, everything works.
2. Mollie Sue - I love this picture, tbh. She looks stunning. The legs are still the focal point despite how hunched over she is.
3. Danielle - It's a great picture. I just wish her foot was pointed. This would definitely be in my top 2 if it was.
4. Furonda - She looks beautiful, but like Danielle, I wish her feet were pointed.
5. Jade - It's an interesting picture, but I don't really understand it. Her legs do look great, though.
  • Like 1