ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED (C27)!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #5

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

MbnUMkS.jpg

Mamé! What a gorgeous picture. You've been hovering near the top of the pack for most of the competition without nabbing the top spot, so it's great to see you finally have your breakout week! You absolutely dominated this shoot and took this vote in a clean sweep. Congratulations! Your score this week was 33.

Also safe are...

Raina - 60
Jeana - 60
Lacey - 60
Sophie - 76
India - 76
Danielle - 82
Jaslene - 88

Will Lenox and Molly please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Lenox, this is your third appearance in the bottom in five weeks. You've been consistently scraping the bottom of the barrel, but each week, you've been doing just enough to survive. Has your fortune finally run out? Molly, you've definitely had some solid moments in this competition, but we're not seeing that same effortless modeling style we saw on your original cycle. Have you lost your mojo?

Both of you underperformed in this shoot, but the voters did end up preferring one of you. The person staying is...

lenox-week5.jpg

Congratulations, Lenox. You're safe... again. For what it's worth, I do like this picture; this was just a competitive week. I'm not really sure what's left to say at this point, though. Good luck to you? But then again, perhaps you don't need it.

Molly, this means you are out. I definitely wasn't expecting you to leave this soon, but ultimately, I feel like the magic just wasn't there as much the last couple of weeks. There's no doubt you're a great model, though, and you absolutely took some strong pictures throughout your run that you should be proud of. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

-

~User Unmasking~

Since Molly has been eliminated from the game, I can now reveal their user. Drumroll please...

Molly: @Gonzalo

@Gonzalo, this is a bummer! You submitted some pictures I absolutely loved with Molly, particularly the 1-800 Flowers and Bullfighting shots. You brought a lot of creativity to the competition, and it's a shame to lose that. Thank you for competing and giving it your all with Molly. I hope you continue to follow along!

The new theme will be posted in just a bit, so stay tuned!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED (C27)!!!

banner-winnerwar.png

-

Week #6 Theme Announcement

You went commercial and effortless last week. This week, it's exactly the opposite. Your theme is...

tumblr_pgid2xQHEA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 18's Macau Tower!

This photoshoot is all about the dynamics. You'll want to deliver extreme poses and off the wall styling, and above all, you'll want to really let loose. This is NOT the week to play it safe. The more dramatic, the better.

Because of the holidays, there'll be less of a rush this week. Photos will be due Sunday evening, so you have about four days to submit. Have at it!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 / THEME #6 POSTED (C27)!!!

All of the photos are now in. The new round will be up momentarily.

EDIT: Never mind, I just noticed someone still has to choose between photos. The round will be up once they decide.

Edited by rdhaley96

banner-winnerwar.png

Photoshoot #6 - Extreme Posing In Macau

-

H9zsZ84.jpg

Danielle

a4Efy2t.jpg

India

E6555-DE5-6-DCC-43-C0-8-CC5-61998-E7-DC8

Jaslene

srGQFQh.png

Jeana

nn0brKp.png

Lacey

lenox-week6.jpg

Lenox

rt33Yi6.jpg

Mamé

uexMga8.jpg

Raina

3yVUeBS.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this cycle, eliminations are based on weekly performance, not overall scores. Voting will close Wednesday evening, so you have a little over three days to vote!

Please try to keep your votes as unbiased as possible. If you have a model or two in the running, you'll need to remember you're supposed to be anonymous and therefore shouldn't be ranking your models first every week. ;)

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #6 POSTED (C27)!!!

1. RAINA: THIS GIRL IS KILLING YHIS SEASON, high fashion!!!!! 

2. Jaslene: Go Jaslene geat improvement!! Best brief

3. Jeana: What a exquisite shoot, i never seen this shoot before 🙂

4. Mame: Never a bad shoot

5. Sophie: is an improvement from her original macau shoot

6. India :amazing shoot, but i dont see the brief too much 

7. Danielle: Nice work 

8. Lenox: the bottom queen, i dont like the head shoot in full bodies original shoots 😬

9. Lacey, this is not extreme, and look too similar from a previus shoot 

50 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

9. Lacey, this is not extreme, and look too similar from a previus shoot 

Since you’ve been  calling out other models for using the same shoot in the past is ironic considering you’ve used the multiple pictures from Fatima that was taken from a shoot that was used during the previous season…

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Since you’ve been  calling out other models for using the same shoot in the past is ironic considering you’ve used the multiple pictures from Fatima that was taken from a shoot that was used during the previous season…

Multiples??, i want to see that, was just one time, if you called last a fatima for that you must call  to Lacey last too if you were consequent....

and Fatima had very different poses and outfits in the same shoot, Lacey look the same and worst... 

Katarzyna trying to be as extreme as some of these photos

i6GOHyU.png

1. Jeana - Slay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jaslene - Finally a great Jaslene picture. 

3. Lenox - Not the best brief but she's serving face

4. Mame - Mame's weakest shot so far

5. Raina - not very extreme

6. Danielle - That's too pictures in a row where Danielle had sleepy eyes. It could be stronger.

7. India - lol this is the epitome of NOT extreme :haha:

8. Lacey - I need more diversity from Lacey now

9. Sophie - not very good imo

Edited by .Rei

01. Jaslene - I don’t think a photo has ever fit a brief more. I’m obsessed with the way the dress is moving and how she has one foot off the ledge. The balance!

02. Jeana - The shot as a whole works with her wardrobe and striking look. It reminds me of C9’s Gargoyles. :wub:
03. Raina - Great movement from the dress.
04. Mame - Not my favourite from Mame.
05. Danielle - It’s not very extreme. I find the pose to be very modelling 101 but I appreciate the photoshop and it makes it stronger overall.
06. Sophie - Not her week.
07. India - I don’t like the chair in the photo and I find all her limbs to be limp.
08. Lacey - I don’t see anything extreme and her face is a bit too gormless for me. 
09. Lenox - I don’t get the brief from this shot at all. 

16 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Katarzyna trying to be as extreme as some of these photos

1. Jeana - Slay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jaslene - Finally a great Jaslene picture. 

3. Lenox - Not the best brief but she's serving face

4. Mame - Mame's weakest shot so far

5. Raina - not very extreme

6. Danielle - That's too pictures in a row where Danielle had sleepy eyes. It could be stronger.

7. India - lol this is the epitome of NOT extreme :haha:

8. Lacey - I need more diversity from Lacey now

9. Sophie - not very good imo

Please tell me that you tried to cover up one nipple and forgot the other. :dead:

I can’t tell whether it’s part of the bra or not!

Edited by Zoey

3 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Please tell me that you tried to cover up one nipple and forgot the other. :dead:

I can’t tell whether it’s part of the bra or not!

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

I'm not gonna say yes, but I'm not gonna say no either :haha:

• Haha 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED (C27)!!!