ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

2 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

I can understand that line of thought, but you could also argue that Gonzalo put more effort in this week because they were the only one to edit their picture.

Fair enough.

I wish I would have been able to edit mine as well, but my schedule didn't permit me and didn't want to make everyone wait :( 

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I just said it didn’t bother me. Pro tip: don’t tell me what I can and can’t not do. We know how that ends up for some. 🤷‍♂️ I didn’t come at you harshly so if you want to come at a Mod harshly we will see where that gets you.

Any other concerns you may have can be discussed via PM because I am will not be addressed in that manner when I was simply making a light-hearted joke. 🙂 

I am not concerned.  It just didn't feel like a joke. It felt like you were criticizing me.  I give every model a chance.  I am not a fan of Yaya this is true, but throughout the middle of the competition her photos were good enough where as others faltered.  If you would have told me Lacey and Courtney would be people I would be voting high week in and week out, I would have said you were crazy. 

Elimination #11

Brittani, Fatima, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the eleventh to leave the competition for good. Both of you gave it a very strong effort this week, but there was a winner. The model staying is...

img%5D

Fatima! While I can't just yet reveal how you fared in the voting, you did enough to survive over Brittani. Congratulations! You are officially back in the running. For how much longer? We'll find out in just a moment.

Brittani, this means you are out. You started this competition a bit shaky, but over time, you showed a lot of growth, and some of your pictures this time around have been truly remarkable and among my favorites of the whole cycle. You've definitely proven yourself as a model over your two cycles, and you should absolutely leave with your head held high. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (5th Place)~

MeJ6Boz_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

4oOrWVq.png

ocE5xr0_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

PklBTEh.jpg

yCDLyOS.jpg

Yr4OnBL_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Kline-Peters-20111031-i-06.jpg Kline-Peters-20111031-i-08.jpg

1v6032a.jpg

5lA4lFp.jpg

CBA5zLKUIAEBynf.jpg

6qAPpYe.jpeg

9ttmIT9.jpg

Thanks, @jarmon. Obviously, you knew this was coming, but making it all the way to this point is a big achievement, especially since your models last cycle didn't make it as far as you would have liked. Thanks for giving it your best and creating yet another great portfolio for Brittani! I hope you play again next cycle.

-

Elimination #12

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

img%5D

Fatima! You actually tied with another model this week, but the voters preferred your picture 8-6. In my book, you 100% deserve this FCO. You embodied the brief so well and brought a high fashion twist to the photoshoot. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 37.

Also safe is...

Courtney - 37

Will Lacey and Yaya please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Lacey, you've been one of the frontrunners since early on, but lately you've hit somewhat of a plateau. We know you can take great pictures, but you haven't quite had that WOW moment in a long time according to voters. Yaya, your run in this competition has been somewhat inconsistent, but your highs have been incredible. You've been a bit of a dark horse in this competition, but your up and down performances might have left the voters cold.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

7NsfqTY.png

Congratulations, Lacey. Despite not quite amazing the voters in recent weeks, your body of work was enough to earn you a spot in the final 3. You were actually only one point away from tying Fatima and Courtney in the votes this week, which once again goes to show how tight this competition really is. 

Yaya, this means you are out. One thing you've demonstrated clearly is that you're a fantastic actress, and that ability translated to so many of your pictures. Your run in this competition was very impressive the first time around, and despite some inconsistency here and there, you produced what I'd consider an equally strong portfolio this time around. You've definitely left your mark in this competition and should absolutely be proud of your accomplishments. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (4th Place)~

img%5D

4MjMgRV.jpg

mYWP3jJ.jpg

RPV4v86.thumb.jpeg.faab46ae092b26198bf57

xK7KooM.jpg

voVyhFO.jpg

tGzPOCB.jpeg yaya.png

8zWE4ue.jpg

jLDvONx.jpg

nnIbpom.jpg

yxN8ft0.png

o2kr0bc.jpg

Thanks, @1234567890. While Yaya got the brunt of quite a few last place votes in recent weeks (myself included), even just making it to the end with such an elite group is huge. Yaya's portfolio really is impressive, and I think you did a great job playing her! I can't wait to see where Courtney places in the end.

• Thanks 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATIONS #11/12 POSTED (C26)!!!

You did good Jarmon! Not always been a fan of Brittani, in general, but you certainly gave her more life in the competition and was super determined.

Sorry to Vicky on losing Yaya - you did excellent with someone who has a small portfolio!

Happy Lacey survived and super excited to find out what’s the next theme!

• Thanks 1

banner-ru-revenge.png

-

Week 13 Theme Announcement

We've officially reached the end of cycle 26! Just like last cycle, your final photoshoot will combine two briefs... which could be either really interesting or really, uh, interesting. :haha:

Your theme this week is...

3e37fc91c800b4aee3bf2ca3b7cfa473d97f1a5a 

tumblr_pd2l1ifuRw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

RETRO PIN-UP for COVERGIRL!

(C5 Ford Pin-Ups / C14 CoverGirl)

So here's how this will work. Just like in cycle 25, you'll each submit two pictures that tie both parts of the brief together. In both of your shots, you'll want to aim for a very seductive and flirty vibe while also capturing that classic vintage feel. At the same time, since CoverGirl is part of the brief, you'll want to find or create something that will fulfill that portion of the assignment, too. Something bold, eye-catching, and marketable. Obviously, you should try to make both pictures as cohesive as possible, since you'll be submitting two-part editorials.

Try to have your photos in no later than Saturday evening, so about 3 days from now. Please ask for an extension if need be. This cycle seems to be moving at a slower pace, so I'm not going to be as strict about deadlines moving forward (especially considering how busy a lot of us probably are), but still aim to have your pictures in sooner rather than later. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL THEME POSTED (C26)!!!

Thank you so much @jarmon for taking over for Laura and Brittani after you lost your other models! You did a PHENOMENAL job with both of them, but especially Brittani! You really did Brittani justice, and she's one of my all time faves. And you did it all without a single vote from me. I'm so proud, and I really appreciate everything you did. Great job ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Thanks 1