ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #8

7 models stand before me, but only 6 of you have solidified your spots in this competition, as one of you will be placed in jeopardy. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

image.thumb.jpeg.bd875076d5b2531d8a3b7d4

Catherine! Yet again. There's no doubt you're probably the most consistent of the bunch from week to week. While this shot wasn't my personal favorite this week, it was still another very solid effort from you. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 60.

Also safe are...

Amanda - 66
Isis - 67
Chantelle - 76
Fatima - 85

Will Elyse and Eugena please step forward? Only one of you is guaranteed safety from jeopardy. Elyse, you take incredible pictures every now and then, but you've otherwise had an inconsistent run. While I've liked most of your shots, the public hasn't seemed to warm to you as much. Eugena, you've coasted in the middle for pretty much this entire cycle. You can always be relied on to take solid pictures, but you've never really taken us too far beyond that.

Based on overall scores, only one of you is safe. And that person is...

image-17611.png

Congratulations, Elyse. Your overall score was only slightly better than Eugena's. What you need to work on is really appealing to the voters. You've done it twice with your two FCOs, so I have faith that you can do it again.

Eugena, this means you are in jeopardy and will be facing the comeback contestant next week to see who stays around (if either of you). You'll have one more chance this next round to pull out all the stops and do something truly memorable. I know you have it in you, so make sure you give it your best.

The Comeback (Part 1)

7 models stand before me, but only one of you can reenter this competition. Let me say that the decision was far closer than you'd probably guess. I'll start by announcing those of you who missed the cut...

DTN9JndUMAACii9.jpg

Liberty (103)

lesliecb.jpg

Leslie (99)

d6nu8Cc.png

Robin (76)

4473443333_456a5a9bb5_c.jpg

Angelea (66)

11259152714_f23fd31182_b.jpg

Kristin (65)

Will Furonda and Shandi please step forward? Only one of you will face off against Eugena next week for a chance to reenter the competition. Furonda, your picture this week was SUPER polarizing. Some people loved the risk, while others thought you took things too far in the "ugly" direction. There's a fine line you have to strike. The question is, did you do it? Shandi, you were one of the first to leave this competition, but you came back strong this week with a picture that was simple... but effective. You definitely proved people wrong this week, but is this one strong picture worthy of taking a chance on you? 

You both TIED this week with a score of 62, so this came down to individual ballots to see who the voters preferred. By a score of 11-8, the model competing against Eugena next week is...

IMG-20210606-173710.jpg

Furonda! Congratulations! I was scared when tallying up the votes, because in my book, it would have been a shame if this shot didn't grant you the comeback. But you only just pulled through. You have to give it all you've got next week if you want to truly reenter the game.

Shandi, you came so close. If even one ballot was slightly different, it'd be you up against Eugena. While you didn't make it, I think you deserve praise for coming back with a vengeance this week. Props to you. :thumbs:

-

The next theme will be posted shortly. Stay tuned!

• Thanks 2

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 / COMEBACK PT. 1 POSTED (C25)!!!

banner-as2.png

-

Week 9 / COMEBACK (pt. 2) Theme Announcement

For two of you, this week is do or die. For the rest of you, it could still very well be do or die. So the randomizer thought it appropriate to challenge you in a new way. Your theme this week is...

tumblr_p6hcz7pNQT1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Cycle 2's High Edge Beauty!

For this week, you'll finally be taking on a BEAUTY shot. Styling-wise, you'll need to go all out, with dramatic costuming and/or makeup. Facially, you'll want to find your best angles and really sell the shot with your eyes.

Submissions will be due Thursday evening, so about two days from now. If you need an extension, please ask. Failure to do so will result in me picking your model's picture for you (and I gave you all a glimpse of the types of pictures I'll be choosing, so... :kissbye:).

• Like 4

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #9 THEME POSTED (C25)!!!

FYI, we've chosen our Top 10 of Cycle 1 in the Mini-Rankdown!

5c8X32K.jpg7a0pAk9.jpgFxZKCSb.jpg6uvBFAc.jpgIc3lpx2.jpgMIZEZJn.jpgQH40i7R.jpgq4YAUvy.jpgvT19XbE.jpgCDZgLQd.jpg

Anyone who didn't play is welcome to submit a ranking to me privately of 1-10, and you'll be included with the public vote.

Also, anyone can now sign up for Cycle 2 and join the fun!

• Like 1

Catherine crushing it again.  I love this one less then her last 2 FCO's but still a great shot!

Happy to see Furonda in the come back, absolutely amazing photo.   Sorry to shandi as she a brilliant model (and the model I prefer overall).

• Thanks 1

banner-as2.png

Photoshoot #9 - High Edge Beauty

-

image-17717.jpg

Amanda

image.thumb.jpeg.8333af30dd2b5d107641c3db408e7526.jpeg

Catherine

Screen-Shot-2021-06-08-at-10-46-03-PM

Chantelle

image-17713.jpg

Elyse

59-A99-F64-915-E-4-FC6-89-AF-2-D267-C6-E

Eugena

(in jeopardy against Furonda)

02-C19235-FAF4-4-AB3-B6-B7-BEDDC21-EB4-D

Fatima

20210609-194609-896.jpg

Furonda

(in jeopardy against Eugena)

3PTnZkC.jpg

Isis

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Two contestants will be going home this week (Eugena or Furonda + one more). Voting will close Saturday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED (C25)!!!