ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

59 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

You joined an hour ago just to vote in this? 😮

schitts creek do not want GIF by CBC

Agreed-ish, but I'll count the vote since it didn't end up changing either the FCO or eliminee.

Anyway, VOTING IS CLOSED. Results and the next theme will be posted a little later tonight.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Voting only open for one weekend........ 👁️👄👁️

You can go ahead and vote if you'd like. I didn't realize until just now that you hadn't. But yeah, the window was a little shorter than it usually is.

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

You can go ahead and vote if you'd like. I didn't realize until just now that you hadn't. But yeah, the window was a little shorter than it usually is.

Thanks, I was away all weekend.

Elimination #3

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

BNTM4_Catherine13.jpg.1be1d37137fd2a16aa

Catherine! After almost landing at the top last week, you nabbed the FCO this week. This is a great picture! Who would've thought the meek Catherine we see in person could deliver such a dynamic and powerful shot? Congratulations! Your score this week was 72.

Also safe are...

Fatima - 83
Amanda - 86
Eugena - 89
Furonda - 91
Chantelle - 92
Elyse - 104
Kristin - 123
Robin - 139
Isis - 140

Will Angelea and Liberty please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Angelea, you started strong, but you've slipped in the rankings these last two weeks. We feel like your pictures have become safe, and we're not seeing the same fire we see in person. Liberty, you take consistently pretty pictures, but you've yet to give us anything truly dynamic. You have the goods to be great, but you're not stretching yourself.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Screen-Shot-2021-05-15-at-12-19-31-AM.pn

Congratulations, Angelea. You technically had the lowest-ranked photo this week (by one point), but your track record saved you. Don't play it so safe next time! We need more personality from you!

Liberty, this means you are out. You definitely know how to model, but we just weren't seeing you bring the same edge you brought in cycle 24. Regardless, you're still a beautiful girl who can compete with the best of them. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

liberty1.png

MjoF5Zi.jpeg

IBBDgGE.jpeg

Thanks, @jarmon. Some people questioned Liberty's spot as an All-Star, but I personally was glad to see her back. You did a pretty good job with her, even if her post-show work wasn't the most dynamic. At least you've still got Kristin!

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED (C25)!!!

banner-as2.png

-

Week 4 Theme Announcement

Three weeks have passed, and so far, you've lucked out with three actually decent photoshoot concepts. Let's see what will happen this week. :shiftywave:The theme for this round is...

tumblr_pi7tqxrFHZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 19's Nine West!

Yet again, the randomizer continues to be nice. The well's gotta dry up sometime... right? :unsure:

This week is all about the shoes! Obviously, you'll want to make sure your model looks good, but at the same time, you need to make sure the shoes are the focal point!

Submissions will be due Tuesday evening, so about two days from now. If you need an extension, please ask. Failure to do so will result in me picking your model's picture for you (and I gave you all a glimpse of the types of pictures I'll be choosing, so... :kissbye:).

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #4 THEME POSTED (C25)!!!
7 hours ago, *Diana said:

I am confused on if the first week really was always gonna be a non elimination leg or it was done because the host didn't want Robin out? :dead:

A bit of both, ngl. :stealth:

I already had an idea that I wanted to make the first week a non-elimination week, but Robin placing last in the votes confirmed it for me, haha. I most likely still would have pulled the non-elimination even if Robin didn't place last, though. 

Photos I've received are in bold.

1. Elyse Sewell - Gonzalo 
  2. Fatima Siad - Zoey
  3. Catherine Thomas - 1234567890
  4. Furonda Brasfield - Doris-Ann
  5. Robin Manning - Alex95
  6. Angelea Preston - FrogLenzen
  7. Amanda Swafford - Gonzalo 
  8. Winnie Harlow FKA Chantelle Brown-Young - FrogLenzen
  9. Kristin Kagay - jarmon
  10. Eugena Washington - Zoey
  11. Isis King - *Chris

If @1234567890 and @Alex95 get their submissions in within the next two hours, I could have the shoot posted tonight. :teeheebounce:

I’m curious as to what other models people were considered choosing for this game! I’m surprised Leila wasn’t picked. I was also stuck on Mollie Sue and Ann Ward.

I think I could have made Whitney or Saleisha work for a few weeks but I wasn’t really looking forward to browsing their photos lol 

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I’m curious as to what other models people were considered choosing for this game! I’m surprised Leila wasn’t picked. I was also stuck on Mollie Sue and Ann Ward.

I think I could have made Whitney or Saleisha work for a few weeks but I wasn’t really looking forward to browsing their photos lol 

I was also thinking of Leila! 

Others I considered were Chantal, Naima, Hannah Jones & Shei.

• Like 1

banner-as2.png

Photoshoot #4 - Nine West Shoes

-

amanda3.jpg

Amanda

Paul-Tirado-03.jpg

Angelea

cdUbWFi.jpg

Catherine

1305284-800w.jpg

Chantelle

Elyse-Sewell-Nine-West.png

Elyse

1952-C13-F-60-F3-4-D63-9347-2-D4-BD30-A4

Eugena

AA61-DEB7-3601-4-E35-86-CC-8-ED26-D3-D67

Fatima

Pics-Art-05-17-11-30-12

Furonda

SigZsLb.jpg

Isis

ARanjMN.png

Kristin

xm3Eu9l.jpg

Robin

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Thursday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED (C25)!!!