ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #3

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pe978cLVup1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dalya! Way to bounce back after last week! This picture is fantastic; so sinister and dangerously beautiful. There were quite a few strong pictures this week, so it speaks volumes that you landed at the top. Congratulations! Your score this week was 47.

Also safe are...

Hannah - 51
Jaclyn - 55
Alexandria - 56
Brittani - 77
Molly - 114
Nicole - 127
Ondrei - 135
Kasia - 155
Mikaela - 159

Will Dominique and Monique please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Dominique, you have such a unique and interesting beauty, but apart from your picture last week, you haven't shown that you've mastered your look. Additionally, we're sensing an overall lack of drive from you. Monique, we also get the sense that you don't want this as much as some of the others. You are so stunning in person, and you too took a great picture last week, but your inconsistency this early on is a problem.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pe96eiR7Uu1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Monique. This was not a great shoot for you, but you've shown that you can do way better than this. Bring that Monique back!

Dominique, this means you are out. Your picture this week overall was the worst, and your body of work against Monique's was not strong enough to save you. I think if modeling is something you want, you absolutely have a striking look that could get you places if you practice. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pe5hiqY6uO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe7bwurUlC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe978cLVup1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C16)
2 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

made her look "unclean"

What is that supposed to mean? I think calling anybody "unclean" is extremely offensive, but especially pointing that language at a Black woman feels very gross. Her freckles make her unique and beautiful. Not "unclean." Yikes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Deeee said:

What is that supposed to mean? I think calling anybody "unclean" is extremely offensive, but especially pointing that language at a Black woman feels very gross. Her freckles make her unique and beautiful. Not "unclean." Yikes.

I DID NOT mean her skin color, I meant that her freckles were too big and there were too many of them on her face...from a photo stand point, it wasn't appealing to me...

34556046_sa.jpg

Photoshoot #4 - Fierce Roast Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsPcR-wyKJY

All Girls (Minus Nicole and Ondrei)

(1:53 should say Dalya and Molly).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzukbtp5Y5g

Nicole and Ondrei

(Speaking clips of Nicole at 13:31, Ondrei at 24:40)

-

Like always, rank these pictures performances from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Friday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Monique - She was the most natural in the role she was given, and every single shot of her was golden. She did great.
  2. Hannah - I feel like she was a bit too innocent for the role, but other than that, she was great. Strong line delivery, and she looked stunning.
  3. Kasia - She looked incredible and played the part well. I wasn't as much a fan of her line delivery as the two above her, though.
  4. Molly - Her line delivery was pretty good, although her overall performance was kind of forgettable.
  5. Jaclyn - It was cute. Not much more to say than that.
  6. Alexandria - Definitely a little overdone, but I do like that she at least got into the character.
  7. Mikaela - This commercial was just there for me. She didn't bring enough personality to it.
  8. Nicole - She showed that she can act pretty well in the challenge clip, although I'm not sure how it'd translate here. 
  9. Ondrei - I'm not sure how she'd do. I do like the sound of her voice, and I think she'd look great in the styling.
  10. Dalya - Very stiff acting from her. She just didn't really come across as natural here.
  11. Brittani - This was awkward. She wasn't necessarily horrible, but I didn't believe her in the role at all.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! SHOOT #4 POSTED! (C16)