ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

14 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Oh, so Kahlen is going to be THAT girl this cycle.

Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

You knew this as soon as cycle 4 was mentioned.

Then people will call out the people who think her portfolio is below average, me. 

• Confused 1

1. Rebecca

2. Naima

3. Michelle

4. Christina

5. Kahlen

6. Sarah

7. Brandy

8. Brittany

9. Keenyah

10. Tiffany

11. Lluvy

12. Noelle

13. Tatiana

14. Brita (I love her but that photo is so bad. Makes me wonder if she got the Kelle treatment of sabotage)

I love Kahlen a lot but I’m gonna be reasonable with how I rank her because I know people might overrate her a tad bit. She did deserve third/fourth imo. 

(Btw let’s go Brittany & Michelle- my two faves!!) 

Edited by RTVFan
  • Like 1

1. Brandy - love her look, love this shot

2. Keenyah - werk

3. Kahlen

4. Naima

5. Rebecca - I don't think her face photographs modelly here, but the pose and expression are good

6. Christina - HATE the fishnets and outfit but it's an interesting shot

7. Michelle - just a smidge too squinty

8. Tiffany - face angled a bit too high

9. Sarah

10. Tatiana

11. Brittany - don't like the mouth here

12. Noelle - not a fan of this one. looks like the lighting person went home for the day before they took this shot. And she looks a bit short here to me.

13. Brita - unlike the other shots of models on the ground, this one looks like she fell over

14. Lluvy - this girl was asleep during smize class

HERE GOES!!!...MY FIRST RANKING!!!...

I totally don't know what I'm doing...

1. Kahlen
2. Michelle
3. Naima
4. Noelle
5. Brittany
6. Tatiana
7. Rebecca
8. Brandy
9. Sarah
10. Keenyah
11. Tiffany
12. Christina
13. Lluvy
14. Brita

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

HERE GOES!!!...MY FIRST RANKING!!!...

I totally don't know what I'm doing...

1. Kahlen
2. Michelle
3. Naima
4. Noelle
5. Brittany
6. Tatiana
7. Rebecca
8. Brandy
9. Sarah
10. Keenyah
11. Tiffany
12. Christina
13. Lluvy
14. Brita

Just keep Michelle and Brittany at the top at all times and you’ll be doing it right lol. 

Elimination #1

14 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_om1em1vxJK1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Naima! While this wasn't my personal favorite shot of the week, the voters loved you in this shoot. You look so edgy in this picture and were one of the best at bringing the brief to life. Congratulations! Your score this week was 55.

Also safe are...

Kahlen - 63
Noelle - 112
Rebecca - 115
Keenyah - 120
Michelle - 123
Brandy - 129
Brittany - 144
Tiffany - 156
Sarah - 157
Christina - 160
Tatiana - 184

Will Brita and Lluvy please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brita, you are such a stunning woman in person, but that didn't translate to your picture this week. We're not sure if you can pull it together moving forward. Lluvy, you have a very different kind of beauty; some might even say alienesque. You should have nailed this shoot, but you didn't.

The two of you are at the bottom, but one of you will get another chance. And that person is...

tumblr_om1cgiPvYh1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Lluvy. Your picture in this shoot was better than Brita's, but not by much. Bring more life and tension to your pictures moving forward.

Brita, this means you are out. This is kind of a bummer since you really are a beautiful woman, but you had the worst picture this week, and that's that. Regardless, I definitely see a future for you in commercial modeling; I think that market is more suited to your strengths. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_om0vyijVAf1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C4)

b5e9bd83fc6b91e5c8c01df738323fd2.jpeg

Photoshoot #2 - 1-800 Flowers

-

tumblr_om2n4ok1ce1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Brandy

tumblr_om2iiy6G9M1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_om2nys2zCu1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Christina

tumblr_om2lge51LB1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Kahlen

tumblr_om2o9wQfUq1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Keenyah

tumblr_om2l5s4rq81w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Lluvy

tumblr_om2jbcTO4X1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Michelle

tumblr_om2kjfYP4a1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Naima

tumblr_om2otuKEJR1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Noelle

tumblr_om2npkUZzy1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Rebecca

tumblr_om2mr4NNuv1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Sarah

tumblr_om2pd483X61w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Tatiana

tumblr_om2om5YbKr1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Tiffany

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Tatiana - Her eyes here are so powerful. The body language is simple but on point, and she looks so expensive in this shot. Definitely the best one for me.
  2. Tiffany - Best body language of the bunch for sure. This shot is very Naomi Campbell. If Tiffany looked a bit less mean in the face, this would be my #1.
  3. Michelle - This shot has a very European sort of vibe to it. The styling looks fantastic on her, and she looks so beautiful here. It's just a touch stiff. 
  4. Keenyah - She looks amazing in this styling, and she's pulling it off with so much class. If she opened her eyes just a bit more, this would be in my top two.
  5. Noelle - I love the sassy sort of body language here, and the pose is on point. I wish she would've extended her neck a bit more, though.
  6. Christina - It's a powerful shot, but perhaps it's a bit too "hard" for the brief. I would've liked to see her relax more. 
  7. Lluvy - The pose is great. The expression, not quite as much. Her eyes are a bit unfocused. Still, huge step up for her.
  8. Brandy - Her close-up here is stunning. The pose isn't the best, though. She forgot to show off the product, so minus points there.
  9. Rebecca - She looks gorgeous here, but there's a bit too much tension in this shot. Like Brandy, she's also not showing off the product that well.
  10. Brittany - I like the energy in her pose, but the shot is dreadful from the neck up. It's once again too sexual of a picture.
  11. Kahlen - I like this better than Brittany's, but I think Brittany needs a bit more help this week. Anyway, Kahlen looks pretty here. It's just a really stiff picture.
  12. Naima - The pose is a bit awkward, but it's okay overall. It's the face that throws off the shot. She almost looks disgusted, which doesn't work for the brief.
  13. Sarah - So bland. There's nothing here that stands out, and there's no tension anywhere in this picture.