ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

57 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

b5e9bd83fc6b91e5c8c01df738323fd2.jpeg

Photoshoot #8 - Animals for Lubriderm

-

tumblr_p73be0NA1W1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p73aa8u07I1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Christina

tumblr_p73b0rQbRZ1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Kahlen

tumblr_p739ypOLah1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Keenyah

tumblr_p73al40oRw1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Michelle

ivon_david_02.jpg

Tiffany

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have 30-36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Kahlen - #1-4 are all pretty interchangeable for me this week, but she more than anyone here really committed to the theme. This is so animalistic and interesting. 

2. Brittany - Gorgeous. She looks amazing in the costuming, and she used her props to her advantage. It's up there as one of her best so far.

3. Christina - I love how much she got into character. Her legs look great, and I love the hand positioning. The only negative is that her jaw is a bit tense.

4. Michelle - Even though I have this in 4th, I still think it's great. She looks so confident and sexy here. If she would've elongated herself more, I'd have this higher.

5. Keenyah - It's not a great shot. I think she's trying to give a dynamic pose, but the whole shot just reads stiff. To be fair, her costuming isn't great.

6. Tiffany - She didn't really have much to work with. I guess she'd be a lion here or something? Regardless, this also isn't a great shot.

Reposting to this page.

1. KAHLEN - Iconic. Maybe my favorite photo of the cycle?

2. Brittany

3. Michelle

4. Keenyah

5. Christina - She's technically doing everything right in this photo, but it's so aloof and robotic that the photo lacks impact. 

6. Tiffany - This photo for Tiffany was a choice

1. Kahlen - so animalistic it's crazy

2. Brittany - stunning

3. Christina - everything is perfect but the face lol

4. Michelle - weirdly like it

5. Keenyah - yikes

6. Tiffany - big yikes

Also I can not express how happy I was that they chose South Africa as the international destination as I live in South Africa and Cape Town is just so beautiful!

• Like 2

Elimination #8

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p73b0rQbRZ1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Kahlen! It was very close this week, but you nabbed the top spot once again! Just like last week, I love how much you committed to this shoot, and you ended up with a terrific picture. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 40.

Also safe are...

Brittany - 41
Michelle - 58
Christina - 66

Will Keenyah and Tiffany please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Keenyah, you are no stranger to the bottom two. You had a very strong start in this competition, but over these last few weeks, you've lost all your momentum. Tiffany, you haven't had as many standout weeks as Keenyah has, but overall, you've definitely had the more consistent run. The issue is that your run, while solid, hasn't been great.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p739ypOLah1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Keenyah. Despite your last few weeks being weaker, your strong history gave you the edge over Tiffany. At this point, though, you're at the very bottom of this pack. If you don't step it up next week, the safety net is gone.

Tiffany, this means you are out. I think your run here is one you should be proud of. Ultimately, you just didn't have the momentum or the history you needed to go even further. Having said that, I think if you want to model, you definitely have the goods and the talent. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_om1ct56TMH1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om2om5YbKr1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6xu4mv3ik1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io10_500.jpg

tumblr_p6y6aqRQxi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6yeaocNex1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tiffany12.jpg

ivon_david_02.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C4)

b5e9bd83fc6b91e5c8c01df738323fd2.jpeg

Photoshoot #9 - Kloofing

-

tumblr_p73z489Sbu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p73xtaHbzU1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Christina

tumblr_p73y43owg21x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Kahlen

tumblr_p73xd03sYR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Keenyah

michelle08.jpg

Michelle

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Wednesday morning/afternoon, so you have about 36-40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Brittany - There's not much to say about this shot that hasn't been said. It's breathtaking. There's such a rawness here... but at the same time, a subtle sensuality.

2. Kahlen - I love the "caught" feeling this shot gives off. Kahlen looks stunning here. If I had to complain about anything, the leg positioning is a little awkward.

3. Christina - From a modeling perspective, she could've done better, but it's a phenomenal picture. I love the vintage vibe, and she looks right at home in this setting.

4. Michelle - I'm glad this shot exists, because I think it fits the shoot quite nicely. I think regardless of her picture, though, she'd deserve to stay over Keenyah.

5. Keenyah - It's not a bad shot in my book. I actually really like the attitude in her stance and the intensity behind her eyes. Her time is just up at this point.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED! (C4)