ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #6

9 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. This round was a predetermined double elimination. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6yespVrkV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany! Once again, you landed at the top of the pack. Your last picture was strong, but this one is even stronger. You've finally figured out the perfect balance between sexuality and fashion. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 26.

Also safe are...

Michelle - 59
Christina - 92
Kahlen - 93
Tiffany - 96
Rebecca - 123

Will Keenyah, Naima, and Tatiana please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Keenyah, you started out this competition so strong, but your performance has plummeted in these last two weeks. You are a beautiful girl, but if you can't back that up in photos, all that goes to waste. Naima, we love your spunk and unique beauty, but your photos in this competition have been hit and miss. You started strong in the first shoot, but you've never quite delivered that same magic since. Tatiana, you are so stunning in person. Your photos from week to week are okay, but we're getting to the point where "okay" isn't enough anymore.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p6yd6eIMFI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

😮 😮 😮

Congratulations, Keenyah. Your previous performances saved you once again. If you don't step it up soon, you can't expect that they'll keep saving you.

Naima and Tatiana, this means you are out. Tatiana, you really are a beautiful girl, and I hope that outside the show, you can figure out how to create magic in your pictures. Practice will be key. Naima, I'm especially shocked to be letting you go. I thought you'd make it so much further. However, your body of work just couldn't overcome your weak picture in this shoot. Regardless, I can see you doing great things in the modeling world for sure. Best of luck to both of you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (9th Place)~

tumblr_om0wdvLsoG1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om2pd483X61w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6xsez5uhT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io9_500.jpg

tumblr_p6y5z8aqT01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6ydpxPGLM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (8th Place)~

tumblr_om1em1vxJK1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om2kjfYP4a1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6xst7E9vW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io6_500.jpg

tumblr_p6y7dxuGJI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6ycyoVErl1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C4)
1 minute ago, kenboy123 said:

can we not do this???...Naima had a bad week and deserved bottom 3...you could do the math yourself...you know...

Actually, they can't. The way I keep track of overall scores is pretty complicated and involves a lot of math. It's really something only I would have access to.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rdhaley96 said:

Actually, they can't. The way I keep track of overall scores is pretty complicated and involves a lot of math. It's really something only I would have access to.

Good to know...but I rather keep it secret because I don't want it to affect the next round...

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

A shame that we won't see the dancing or Lubriderm shots, but then there's the kloofing... Naima's portfolio was really hit or miss. 

Pretty much. Until this point in the game, her Alien shot is the only good one. The dancing + Lubriderm shots being her other standouts. I predict we'd lose her over her really awful Kloofing shot anyways.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Naima, I'm extremely disappointed in you. ... do you know that you had a possibility to win? Do you know that all of America is rooting for you? Do you know that? And then you come in here and treat this like a joke?

I expected this in the exit speech...

b5e9bd83fc6b91e5c8c01df738323fd2.jpeg

Photoshoot #7 - 7 Deadly Sins

-

tumblr_p723szjwyo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p7243r6bVm1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Christina

tumblr_p725cvVJnV1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Kahlen

tumblr_p7233aD4Bv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Keenyah

tumblr_p722t3V41K1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Michelle

rebecca17_heather_drake.jpg

Rebecca

tiffany12.jpg

Tiffany

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Saturday afternoon, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Kahlen - She took a terrible situation and pushed through it so well. The pose here is phenomenal, and the emotion reads genuine. She did a fantastic job.
  2. Christina - With Naima gone, this is a clear #2 for me this week. She really embodied her character perfectly, and I love the villainous Old Hollywood feel.
  3. Tiffany - This photo fits "greed" well enough. She looks like an absolute bombshell here. I think she could pull this off in real life, too.
  4. Brittany - It's fine. Definitely not as strong as her last few photos, but there's nothing really bad about this. 
  5. Keenyah - Drag queen part 1. I do think this is an okay shot, though. The pose works well in the coffin. The face is what lets this down.
  6. Michelle - Drag queen part 2. It's not a good shot of her at all, but it at least has character. Interchangeable with Keenyah for me.
  7. Rebecca - I guess this would be envy? She didn't really have any fitting pictures for the shoot, and I do think her time is just about up, anyway.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C4)
3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

1. Kahlen - Iconic.

2. Christina - Underrated.

3. Tiffany

4. Rebecca

5. Brittany - Horrible.

6. Keenyah - Horrible.

7. Michelle - Horrible.

I have to agree that the photos were majority really bad...they look very low quality...