ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

In terms of performance I much prefer Nina, Jiana, Chris H and Cory over Jourdan. Jourdan deserved to win this cycle, but she's definitely overrated. Besides the Paint shoot, I don't think she dominated this cycle as much as the fandom claims she did. 

1. Jiana

2. Chris H

3. Kiana

4. Cory

5. Marvin

6. Don

7. Jeremy

8. Jourdan

9. Alexandra

10. Phil

11. BIanca

12. Nina

13. Chlea

14. Renee

15. Chris S

16. Mike

Edited by kebin65

1. Jiana
2. Cory
3. Kanani
4. Chlea
5. Nina
6. Chris H.
7. Jeremy
8. Jourdan
9. Phil
10 .Bianca
11. Don
12. Renee
13. Marvin
14. Alexandra
15. Chris S.
16. Mike

I might have to do this season with a randomizer....too much work on Christmas Eve morning...LOL...

Elimination #1

16 models stand before me, but I have just 14 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pis5ogfFb71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jiana! Your picture was the clear winner this week. I personally love the edge and androgyny you brought to this picture, but at the same time, it's very subdued and cool. That's not an easy balance to strike, but you did it effortlessly. Congratulations! Your score this week was 38.

Also safe are...

Jourdan - 78
Kanani - 84
Chris H. - 86
Cory - 98
Don - 109
Marvin - 109
Jeremy - 111
Nina - 114
Alexandra - 125
Renee - 127
Phil - 136
Bianca - 152

Will Chlea, Chris S., and Mike please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Chlea, we love your personality, but your picture in this shoot was underwhelming. We're not convinced you have the potential to succeed. Chris S., you're no doubt a very handsome guy, but we're not sure we see much beyond commercial potential, and this photo doesn't help your case. Mike, you too are a very good looking man, but your picture this week was lifeless. We know you're new to modeling, but you've got to be on top of your game.

The three of you underperformed this week, but one of you will get another chance. And that person is...

tumblr_pis41hfbEb1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Chlea. In the end, personality won out. I know you've got it in you to do better than this, so prove me right next week.

Chris S. and Mike, this means you two are out. I think you both do have modeling potential, but neither one of you is ready at this stage to make it big. I'd give you both the same advice: go home, practice, and really find that thing that makes you stand out from the pack. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (16th Place)~

tumblr_pis2vwE64q1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (15th Place)~

tumblr_pis3io3H2o1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C20)

antm-cw-poster.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - 50 Shades-Inspired

-

bianca.jpg

Bianca

tumblr_pitwdqd1QE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chlea and Marvin

tumblr_pis8c5nFsM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Don and Alexandra

tumblr_pitxfjVcvX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jiana and Chris H.

tumblr_pitxke0BeL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kanani

tumblr_pis8l83GHM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nina and Cory

tumblr_pis877qW351x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Phil and Jeremy

tumblr_pitwpshHDG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee and Jourdan

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (14). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Sunday morning, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Bianca - NGL, this is stunning. I don't even feel bad about ranking her first. This shoot would be right up her alley.
  2. Chris H. - He and Jiana produced the best IRL picture by far. I love the raw energy he's giving along with the smoldering eye contact. It's great.
  3. Jiana - This picture is gorgeous and so seductive. While she's not quite matching Chris's energy, the more relaxed approach works, too.
  4. Kanani - It's not a technically perfect shot, but I like that she committed. I love the angles she's creating with her body and the tension in her face.
  5. Marvin - I would've liked a stronger expression, but other than that, he did a solid job. His pose commands the shot.
  6. Nina - It's not the most incredible shot ever, but she pulls off the look quite well. I like it.
  7. Renee - She and Jourdan rate about equally for me, but at least Renee is doing something interesting with the body.
  8. Jourdan - She looks beautiful, but she's also just resting on her looks. There's no real tension here.
  9. Phil - It's an interesting picture. He doesn't read model, but at least it's memorable.
  10. Jeremy - Technically, it's not a good picture, but there's something oddly charming about it. I don't mind the shot.
  11. Alexandra - The pose is solid, but she doesn't read model to me. It's a pretty forgettable picture.
  12. Don - I like the strong energy he gives here, but everything else falls a bit flat. I feel like the picture would be just as interesting without him.
  13. Cory - It's not a terrible picture, but he's pretty much just a prop to Nina. He's not really doing anything memorable or interesting.
  14. Chlea - The clear worst of the week, sadly. Everything about this reads uncomfortable and awkward.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED! (C20)

1. Bianca
2. Jiana

3. Chris H.

4. Nina
5. Alexandra
6. Phil
7. Jeremy
8. Cory
9. Renee
10. Jourdan
11. Marvin
12. Kanani
13. Don
14. Chlea

This season is taking much more work because I never watched a single season (never even saw one episode) with the guys...I know Jourdan did win without ever being in the bottom 2, but so far...I'm not impressed....

Edited by kenboy123

Besides the Top 3, who absolutely rocked it, these are...terrible.

Kudos to Mike tho, who would've been in my Top 3 for this fluke. 

1. Chris H

2. Jiana

3. Bianca

4. Renee

5. Marvin

6. Alexandra

7. Don

8. Cory

9. Kanani

10. Nina

11. Jourdan 

12. Chlea