ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

23 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Catie's time to go for sure, but it sucks that we kept her for another week just for it to be a video shoot. I'm sure her post-show work has some good shots that would have been fun to use in this game.

If only we had some evidence she is a good dancer...LOL...

Elimination #7

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the five of you who will be traveling abroad to Milan, Italy! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

6a562e812adb8145aec4873b74d28a4a.jpg

Shandi! You surprised us this week! Who knew that you had all that in you? You crushed everyone else in this shoot, and it wasn't even close. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 20.

Also safe are...

Camille - 50
April - 61
Mercedes - 63

Will Catie and Yoanna please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Catie, you have the potential to be a very versatile model, but your performances haven't been showing us much beyond "girl next door." We also feel like your emotional maturity isn't where it needs to be. Yoanna, you take strong pictures, but we feel like you're not comfortable in your own skin. You had the worst performance in the music video, and that makes us question if you're capable of delivering in motion.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

antm_yoanna02.jpg

Congratulations, Yoanna. You clearly weren't leaving this week, but we do need to see better from you moving forward. These other girls are starting to eclipse you.

Catie, this means you are out. You really do have a lot of potential, but I feel like you need time to grow and develop on your own before you're ready to truly make it big. Nonetheless, you should be proud that you made it this far and were able to put together a pretty decent portfolio. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p69ka9mnMB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6c567dsqF1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_p6gyejNiZ21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

f6a2aa9f8b65daef423db04a0e6b925d.jpg

tumblr_p6h41zEZU51x8j52jo1_400.jpg

tumblr_p6h6ftSlbw1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCwsg4Aot8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGS00WtdCTk

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C2)

9xtitskrc9n41.png

Photoshoot #9 - Solstice Sunglasses

-

tumblr_p6hahs1AeW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

April

tumblr_p6ha77kLKX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Camille

tumblr_p6hapc97ox1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mercedes

tumblr_p6hb99tRmc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Shandi

tumblr_p6haz9ChYl1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

Yoanna

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will most likely close tomorrow evening, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Shandi - Iconic. Best of the week by FAR. She was also the only one to actually wear the glasses, which is kind of the entire point of the shoot.
  2. Yoanna - The light is hitting her beautifully, and she looks so elegant. If she were wearing the glasses, it might be almost as good as Shandi's.
  3. April - The body is great. She looks amazing in that dress. Facially, though, it's not my favorite. She's also not giving enough neck.
  4. Mercedes - This actually might be my least favorite shot this week, but I'm being a bit tactical. Still, there's not nearly enough edge in her expression.
  5. Camille - I like what she was going for with the broken down pose and the far-off look in her eyes, but it's altogether a bit clumsy.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED! (C2)

1. Shandi

2. Yoanna

3. April - I shouldn't love this as much as I do. I feel like there's so much that could be better but I can't help but like it

4. Camille - so close to being a fabulous broken down pose shot. Maybe it's the gaze that doesn't work? Maybe she needed to commit more to the slouch, idk

5. Mercedes