ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

20 minutes ago, Deeee said:

So is blackface.

I agree with that but why blame Xiomara for it when she even rejected it? If we are gonna blame girls for having to do blackface, I guess Allison ain’t winning All Stars due to that MJ shot. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RTVFan said:

I agree with that but why blame Xiomara for it when she even rejected it? If we are gonna blame girls for having to do blackface, I guess Allison ain’t winning All Stars due to that MJ shot. 

I am not blaming the girls. I already stated that Xiomara is not to blame for the picture itself, but I am not going to rank the picture highly for the simple fact that it is racist af. Period. And yes, I will be equally as harsh in judging those photos as well!

6 hours ago, RTVFan said:

No offense but that’s really stupid

Would you rather Jenascia or Sara went home? They're the other two at the bottom of the votes right now. :ph34rwave:

Of course, we could also send Camille home this week like r/ANTM did. :oops:

Edited by rdhaley96

4 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Would you rather Jenascia or Sara went home? They're the other two at the bottom of the votes right now. :ph34rwave:

Of course, we could also send Camille home this week like r/ANTM did. :oops:

I’d rather see Catie but between the bottom three, Jenascia can go. She’s lasting one-two weeks more anyway. 

28 minutes ago, RTVFan said:

I’d rather see Catie but between the bottom three, Jenascia can go. She’s lasting one-two weeks more anyway. 

Let me just say this *spoiler warning*:

There's about a 95% chance that Jenascia isn't going home this week, since her overall score will most likely save her even if she lands in the bottom. Catie isn't, either, unless the other voters all hate her picture. It's between two other girls at the moment, and this week's cut will depend on the pair that lands in the bottom. Obviously, I'd much rather see one girl go home than the other one who's in danger right now.

Edited by rdhaley96