ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

13 minutes ago, Deeee said:

The fact that there are two more atrocious video shoots coming up. LOL. :dead:

apparently doing terrible videos is part of being a #BOSS #GIRLBOSS #BOSS #BOSSGIRL #BRANDBOSS #BOSS #BOSSYBOSS #BOSSBABE #BOSS #BOSSBRAND #BABEBOSS #BOSS #FIERCEBOSS #BOSS #BOSSBOSS #BOSSYROSSY #BOSSMODEL #BOSS #BOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS #BUSINESSBOSS #BOSS #BOSS #BOSS #BOSSBOSSBOSS #BAUS #STOPSAYINGBOSS #BAWSS #BOSS #SENDHELPBOSS #BOSS #BOSS

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

apparently doing terrible videos is part of being a #BOSS #GIRLBOSS #BOSS #BOSSGIRL #BRANDBOSS #BOSS #BOSSYBOSS #BOSSBABE #BOSS #BOSSBRAND #BABEBOSS #BOSS #FIERCEBOSS #BOSS #BOSSBOSS #BOSSYROSSY #BOSSMODEL #BOSS #BOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS #BUSINESSBOSS #BOSS #BOSS #BOSS #BOSSBOSSBOSS #BAUS #STOPSAYINGBOSS #BAWSS #BOSS #SENDHELPBOSS #BOSS #BOSS

The fact is that Rita Ora killed this show. :dead:

• Haha 1

I was planning to close last night, but I didn't get around to it (for obvious reasons as an American). My free time and energy are both going to be pretty limited the next couple of days, so the next round probably won't be posted until sometime on Friday. in the meantime, feel free to keep voting. 

Elimination #6

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

1.gif

India! You've been a strong competitor throughout this competition so far, but this week finally put you on top! You're definitely becoming one to watch. Way to bounce back from last week, and congratulations! Your score this week was 45.

Also safe are...

Paige - 51
Tatiana - 63
Cherish - 70
Cory Anne - 78
Cody - 89
Courtney - 91

Will Binta and Marissa please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Binta, your performances have been all over the map. While you had the best picture this week, you gave what I thought was the worst performance this week. On top of all that, you're not really standing out from the pack. Marissa, we talked to you last week about your lack of maturity, and we saw an even more immature attitude this week. While we love your look, that might not be enough to keep you around.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

Binta.gif

Congratulations, Binta. Your body of work saved you. We need to see you step up your game moving forward, because you're not standing out in this competition.

Marissa, this means you are out. Ultimately, your dwindling performances weren't enough to keep you around this time. Like I said, though, you really are so beautiful, and I think you have a lot of potential to do really well in fashion. Once you can get that attitude in check and start pushing yourself more, I can see great things in your future. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pv0v04Z6nG1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvdsfaFn8Z1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvndecJjcU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvqoisclkX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pw3p5hTYoK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0eZDdSJZd0

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C23)

ANTM-VH1.jpg

Photoshoot #7 - Luxury Jetsetters With Jason DeRulo

🎵 Jayy-sawn DeRulo 🎵

-

tumblr_pzoqbqEdTg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Binta

cherish4.jpg

Cherish

tumblr_pzoqct5aFK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cody

tumblr_pzoq98ATQY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory Anne

tumblr_pzopsu67l71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Courtney

tumblr_pzoqdsjzqR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

India

tumblr_pzoqcd6a5l1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Paige

tumblr_pzoqdcNaEG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tatiana

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. India - By far the best of the week for me. I love how front and center she made herself, and she's giving so much edge here. It's great.
  2. Cherish - Her IRL portfolio is definitely helping her a lot. Oddly, I think this is a better version of Cody's picture. She looks very confident and ~bosslike~.
  3. Tatiana - I love her strong body language in this shot. The expression is solid enough, but I think if she committed more, this could have been even higher.
  4. Paige - There's something a little bit off about this, but as a whole, I like the shot. She also looks great in the dress. 
  5. Binta - It's a very classy picture. The long shot looks great, although the close-up looks a bit weak. Still, it's a solid picture.
  6. Cody - It's a bit awkward. I like what she was going for with the pose, but her legs look weird, and the expression lacks tension.
  7. Cory Anne - She looks great in the outfit, but I think the pose is too much. I would have liked to see her relax more into the shot.
  8. Courtney - The whole shot just comes across as both too stiff and too tryhard. She's also not really committing to anything, which hurts the shot.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C23)

1. India

2. Beyonce Cherish

3. Cody

4. Binta

5. Paige - something about the posture is a bit unnatural

6. Tatiana - it's good but like why is Jason stroking her ankle

7. Courtney - she should have killed this but instead we get....

8. Cory Anne - I don't think this pose works for this shoot