ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

11 hours ago, .Rei said:

3. Brittani - I don't know why her arm placement is bothering me that much. it looks like she's trying to see if her armpit smells- I agree but the way the dress turns into an oil spill/oil spill turns into a dress makes the whole thing look wonderful and fabulous 

Elimination #8

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the six of you traveling abroad to Marrakesh, Morocco! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pei89gTMHn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittani! What I love about your portfolio so far is that in every shoot, you've shown tons of commitment, and this picture is no exception. Seriously captivating. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 39.

Also safe are...

Hannah - 49
Molly - 62
Dalya - 76
Monique - 82

Will Jaclyn and Mikaela please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jaclyn, you don't necessarily register as a model in person, but despite that, you've had some truly bright spots in this competition. However, your inconsistency is getting in your way. Mikaela, your body of work is arguably more consistent than Jaclyn's, but it also has fewer bright spots than hers has. We feel like you've plateaued in this competition lately.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pehvmxq7sD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Jaclyn. Your body of work was more than good enough to save you against Mikaela, but pictures like this one aren't going to cut it in Morocco.

Mikaela, this means you are out. You have such a stunning look that's both feminine and edgy, and I love that about you. Your portfolio didn't really live up to that potential, though. I feel like if you can work on bringing more edge to your pictures, you could take your work to the next level. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pe5hz2Q7wH1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe7c3nxza51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe8yvjCBIK1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsPcR-wyKJY

tumblr_peb1k42e0J1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pef1v3dBri1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pegcgsmgaP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

mikaela.jpg

• Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C16)

34556046_sa.jpg

Photoshoot #9 - Nomadic Journey With a Camel

-

tumblr_peih5j0It01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittani

dalya4.jpg

Dalya

tumblr_peigt2gBxL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Hannah

jaclyn.jpg

Jaclyn

tumblr_peihm4T1MV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Molly

monique3.jpg

Monique

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday morning, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Molly - She slayed this. I think she's doing everything right in this picture, and I love how there's a narrative behind everything happening in the shot. Superb.
  2. Brittani - Minus the lack of neck and the missing arm, this is another terrific picture from Brittani. She embodied the character exceptionally well.
  3. Dalya - I love this shot. She looks great in the styling, and the neck extension is wonderful. Dalya keeps scraping by based on her post-show work, and I'm not mad at it.
  4. Hannah - I would've liked a bit more strength behind her expression, but it's a strong picture of Hannah. It's a bit off-kilter and almost androgynous, which is cool.
  5. Jaclyn - Very pretty. I'm not sure how she'd do in the actual shoot, but it's a nice picture for sure. It's just that everyone else did so well.
  6. Monique - Like Jaclyn's, it's a solid enough picture, but I think her time is nearing its end since her competition is so strong.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED! (C16)

1. Molly easily

2. Brittani - I think it's a cool shot but I feel like her holding the fabric makes it posey and ruins the fantasy

3. Dalya - why not.. wish she wasn't pinching her dress but I love how easy it is to imagine her at the actual shoot

4. Hannah - hand on back of head is ehhhhhhh

5. Monique

6. Jaclyn

1. Molly - Slay. 

2. Dalya - Was not expecting Dalya to do this well. Her photos since her original elimination have been quite good. 

3, Brittani - This photo is almost perfect. It's the tension in the face that takes it down a notch for me. 

4. Hannah - I like this photo, but I definitely think her performance on set was much stronger than what this photo reflects. 

5. Monique

6. Jaclyn 

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 1