ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

36 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

banner-winnerwar.png

Photoshoot #2 - Eye-Catching Commercial (With Dogs, Flowers, etc.)

-

woBjm5w.jpg

Danielle

5827-CD3-D-8-E3-E-4925-A979-3-F100906-F4

Eva

4WYZfKT.jpg

India

B9286-B5-F-9535-4584-8-C7-B-1-EF3820-B9-

Jaslene

NLbDTii.png

Jeana

vogue_australia_katarzyna06_pascal_cheva

Katarzyna

ywEwMl3.png

Lacey

lenox-week2.jpg

Lenox

U7pK6zQ.jpg

Lio

W2uVauA.jpg

Mamé

img%5D

Molly

O9ZPAM5.jpg

Raina

wtPwiq4.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this cycle, eliminations are based on weekly performance, not overall scores.

Please try to keep your votes as unbiased as possible. If you have a model or two in the running, you'll need to remember you're supposed to be anonymous and therefore shouldn't be ranking your models first every week. ;)

Bumping to the new page.

1. Lacey - I love this picture, tbh. The vintage feel matches the brief perfectly, and Lacey's bringing so much character to her expression.

2. Lio - I didn't expect this from them! I love the bright colors, and from a modeling POV, they're serving it. I love the dog, too. ❤️ 

3. Molly - Love the creativity with the photoshop! Molly looks expensive, and the whole picture definitely works for the brief.

4. India - It's a great picture of her. I would have perhaps liked to see something a bit more playful facially, but I love the body language and overall feel.

5. Katarzyna - It comes across a little too dark for the more peppy theme, but she's killing it in the shot.

6. Lenox - Like Katarzyna, she comes across a bit too dark, but the picture otherwise gets the theme across. Cute dog, too!

7. Raina - I get the love, but I'm somewhat conflicted. I think if she loosened up, I'd be on the same page as everyone else. It's just a bit stiff.

8. Danielle - This gets the job done. I'm not over the moon about it, but it fits the brief, and we know Danielle can pull off just about anything.

9. Mamé - The styling is A+. I just would have liked to see her have more fun and commit to a character.

10. Jeana - This is certainly an intriguing shot. I can't say I love the risk, but at least it's interesting.

11. Eva - It's a bit tepid, yeah. I don't dislike this picture, and I think the styling is on-point. I just wish Eva was bringing more character.

12. Sophie - Definitely the flowers are on-brief, but the picture comes across somewhat pedestrian. She doesn't read model for me here.

13. Jaslene - The body is great, but I don't love this from the neck up. She looks disconnected and uncomfortable.

Lol at people questioning Eva’s photo when the theme was big a bold colours. 

Are we really deciding what fits the theme now after how many seasons? There are plenty that don’t “fit the theme”. :rofl: Look at the original shoot and look at half of the photos picked. THEY DO NOT FIT THE BRIEF! :ohyeah:

10 hours ago, Zoey said:

Lol at people questioning Eva’s photo when the theme was big a bold colours. 

Are we really deciding what fits the theme now after how many seasons? There are plenty that don’t “fit the theme”. :rofl: Look at the original shoot and look at half of the photos picked. THEY DO NOT FIT THE BRIEF! :ohyeah:

If you are actually playing as Eva, at least you're living up to her title as Eva The Diva.

• Haha 1

Elimination #2

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

O9ZPAM5.jpg

Raina! The voters LOVED you this week! I think this was a really cool take on the theme, and I love how you went above and beyond with the flowers and put a different sort of spin on the assignment. Congratulations! Your score this week was 28.

Also safe are...

Katarzyna - 58
Molly - 63
India - 65
Danielle - 65
Lio - 68
Lacey - 73
Mamé - 76
Sophie - 81
Jeana - 93
Lenox - 105

Will Eva and Jaslene please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Eva, you have a huge personality, and you definitely have the potential to be a great commercial model, but the voters didn't think you met the brief this week. I know you have it in you to impress, but that didn't happen. Jaslene, you too have a huge personality, but so far, your pictures have been a bit on the "hoochy" side. This wasn't a problem you had on your original cycle. We feel like you're just not connecting in the way you did the first time.

All that said, one of you will yet again be granted another chance. And that person is...

B9286-B5-F-9535-4584-8-C7-B-1-EF3820-B9-

Congratulations, Jaslene. The voters want to see more from you, and so do I. You have a lot of potential to succeed, so I want to see you push yourself and rise to the occasion.

Eva, this means you are out. It sucks to see you leave so soon, especially when I think you had the potential to really nail the shoot this week. Having said that, there's no taking away from your legacy and what you accomplished both the first time you competed and in your post-show career. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

7-E86-A204-1248-48-F2-B602-04-E8-D202714

5827-CD3-D-8-E3-E-4925-A979-3-F100906-F4

-

~User Unmasking~

Since Eva has been eliminated from the game, I can now reveal her user. Drumroll please...

Eva: @Zoey

@Zoey, I know you're probably disappointed to lose Eva so soon. I also don't think anyone is surprised you were her user after your soft reveal in the thread, lol. Regardless, thank you for competing, and I hope you succeed with whoever you have left (if you do have anyone left, that is). 

The new theme will be posted in just a bit, so stay tuned!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED (C27)!!!

banner-winnerwar.png

-

Week #3 Theme Announcement

Because one animal(ish)-inspired shoot was apparently not enough, your next theme is...

tumblr_p8dojtEWYX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 7's Matador!

Yep, another animal shoot indeed. Unlike last week, though, you'll be taking a much more editorial approach. Commanding, dynamic poses, intense facial expressions, and bold but classy clothing choices. You'll really want to commit to the aesthetic and go bigger than you've ever gone before. This is NOT the week to play it safe.

Photos will be due Friday evening, so you have about three days to submit. Have at it!