ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

01. Jaslene

02. Eva

03. Jeana

04. Katarzyna
05. Sophie

06. Lio

07. Danielle

08. Molly

09. Mame

10. Lacey

11. Lenox
12. India
13. Raina
14. Jourdan

15. Nicole

Edited by Zoey

Elimination #1

15 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands... as this week was a predetermined double elimination. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

Zcp1ykg.jpg

Jeana! This picture is absolutely stellar. You were a FCO queen in your original cycle, and just like Khrystyana last cycle, you're picking up your reign right where you left off. Here's hoping you make it even further than she did. Congratulations! Your score this week was 43.

Also safe are...

Danielle - 67
Mamé - 67
India - 76
Sophie - 81
Eva - 91
Katarzyna - 104
Jaslene - 106
Molly - 120
Lacey - 121
Lio - 125
Raina - 126

Will Jourdan, Lenox, and Nicole please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jourdan, I thought your contemporary take on the brief was really interesting, but evidently, the voters weren't on the same page as me. You didn't quite go all out in the way people might have expected. Lenox, I liked your artsy approach this week, but just like with Jourdan, the voters weren't a fan. You have to remember you're a model, too. Nicole, you entered this competition with one of the biggest reputations, but your picture this week fell flat. Do you not have the same spark you had the first time?

All that said, one of you will yet again be granted another chance. And by just one vote, that person is...

lenox-week1.png

Congratulations, Lenox. Your picture was a risk that didn't quite pay off, but what most likely saved you is that at least it was a risk. Remember to bring more of a model to your pictures moving forward.

Jourdan and Nicole, this means you are out. I think you both had a lot to live up to, and unfortunately, you just didn't do that this week. With stakes as high as they are, you need to be at the top of your game every single time. All that said, the two of you definitely have memorable legacies, and even though things didn't work out this cycle, there's no taking away from what you've accomplished over your reloaded journies. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (15th Place)~

img%5D

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (14th Place)~

3GhrrNQ.jpg

-

~User Unmasking~

Since Jourdan and Nicole have been eliminated from the game, I can now reveal their users. Drumroll please...

Jourdan: @Gonzalo

Nicole: @1234567890

@Gonzalo, I know you really liked your picture this week, so it sucks to see Jourdan go. I was feeling it, but the other voters, not so much apparently. If you've got any other models in the running, I hope you can crush it with them!

@1234567890, this is definitely a shock after you've placed so high in previous cycles! Then again, maybe there's a reason Nicole was saved for last (and it took you guys like almost a week to claim her, lmao :dead:). Same with Gonzalo, I hope you crush it moving forward if you have any other models!

The new theme will be posted in just a bit, so stay tuned!

• Confused 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED (C27)!!!

banner-winnerwar.png

-

Week #2 Theme Announcement

Last week, we explored the realm of fantasy. This week, we're back down to earth and itching to have a barking good time! Your next theme is...

tumblr_p6vv1zDAfV1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Cycle 4's 1-800 Flowers!

This week is all about the realm of commercial! Bold colors, big attitudes, and above all, widespread appeal. If you can find a picture with dogs and/or flowers, that's great, but the biggest benchmark to hit is that commercial approach. You want something charming, sellable, and memorable!

Photos will be due Thursday evening, so you have about three days to submit. Have at it!

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 / WEEK #2 THEME POSTED (C27)!!!

banner-winnerwar.png

Photoshoot #2 - Eye-Catching Commercial (With Dogs, Flowers, etc.)

-

woBjm5w.jpg

Danielle

5827-CD3-D-8-E3-E-4925-A979-3-F100906-F4

Eva

4WYZfKT.jpg

India

B9286-B5-F-9535-4584-8-C7-B-1-EF3820-B9-

Jaslene

NLbDTii.png

Jeana

vogue_australia_katarzyna06_pascal_cheva

Katarzyna

ywEwMl3.png

Lacey

lenox-week2.jpg

Lenox

U7pK6zQ.jpg

Lio

W2uVauA.jpg

Mamé

img%5D

Molly

O9ZPAM5.jpg

Raina

wtPwiq4.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this cycle, eliminations are based on weekly performance, not overall scores.

Please try to keep your votes as unbiased as possible. If you have a model or two in the running, you'll need to remember you're supposed to be anonymous and therefore shouldn't be ranking your models first every week. ;)

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED (C27)!!!

1. Raina: From the bottom to the top!! 

2. Katarzyna: high fashion queen!! 

3. Molly: Best brief!! 

4. Lenox: Good brief again

5.Lio, niceee

6. Mame

7. Sophie

8. Jeana

9. India, just because I love India, but i dont like this shoot

10. Jaslene

11. Danielle: From My top to My bottom 

12. Lacey: two season in a row is hard... 

13. Eva: I Dont see the brief again.. 

Edited by Gonzalo
Lio