ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #11

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

6ba61e24b262500e176b9fb0c7525e09.jpg

India. Again. 😴

Congratulations on your fifth FCO to date, I guess... xD But in all seriousness, you're killing it right now. Your score this week was 23.

Also safe is...

Courtney - 27

Will Cody and Paige please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. You've both had somewhat similar journeys, with highs and lows sprinkled throughout. Neither of you has really been a huge frontrunner, but you've both done commendably well in this competition, and that makes this decision a tough one.

Based on overall scores, though, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

9d3f40ae762edec1f149360d65de9a9e.jpg

Congratulations, Paige. Your overall score was enough to save you yet again. We're at the final stretch now, so you have no choice but to give it everything you've got.

Cody, this means you are out. You've had a wild ride in this competition, and even though your body of work wasn't enough to save you, I think you should be proud of what you were able to accomplish. I know you're used to being in your sister's shadow, but this time, you got to outshine her, and I love that you got that sense of vindication this time around. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pv0v1zwva21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvdsd9owUX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvnda9aA1J1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvqotboHIC1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_pw3p9vtJP21x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0eZDdSJZd0

tumblr_pzoqct5aFK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Gtq-ImJZs

5e926a6796f92980e944fa92b8df83c760a51a4f

5070fd29f2ebc7c68c84e5845bb7d95dd1306170

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCD3Pswoy4M

• Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #11 POSTED! (C23)

ANTM-VH1.jpg

Photoshoot #12 - Rimmel London Commercial

-

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2017/03/antm-cycle-23-14th-episode-rimmel.html

Courtney and India

(Use your imagination and/or past commercial performances for Paige).

-

Photoshoot #13 - Paper Magazine "Editorial"

-

courtney.jpg

Courtney

721a4ac01e7ddc124d566d908a6e4557359cfe85

India

paige2.jpg

Paige

-

Like always, rank these pictures and performances from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). You'll obviously be doing two rankings this week. Voting will close Thursday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Rankings - 

Commercial:

1. India - Pretty much perfection. That section in the rain was brilliant, as was the tagline.
  2. Paige - Based on her past performances, I think she could have done a great job here.
  3. Courtney - She did better here than in past commercial-type performances, but she still wasn't as natural as I would've liked.

Editorial:

1. Courtney - This shot is super eye-catching, and I don't doubt she would have killed the actual shoot.
  2. India - It's definitely a solid picture, but I'm not blown away by it. I do like her strong presence here.
  3. Paige - This picture is just okay, and I can't see her delivering the strength here that she would have needed.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL SHOOTS POSTED! (C23)
On 11/17/2020 at 10:51 PM, Alex95 said:

Why are y'all living up this Paige girl's ass? She's a pretty blonde girl. Should've been eliminated ages ago.

Paige was slept on by the judges on the show and her elimination was bogus, so that might give her a bit of an underdog boost in this game.

• Like 1