ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #10

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8r1504Fjn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee! You've had a strong run overall in this competition, but you haven't landed at the top too often, so I'm glad you were able to reclaim the top spot this week. This picture is sensational. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 32.

Also safe is...

Jaslene - 49

Will Brittany and Natasha please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brittany, you've indisputably had the most consistent run of anyone here. You take great pictures from week to week. Despite that, you haven't convinced us that you're ready to make it as a model. Natasha, you started this competition at the bottom of the pack, but over time, you've picked up so much ground. However, you crashed hard this week, taking one of your worst pictures to date. Your improvement is commendable, but it might not be enough.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. If last week was close, this week was a PHOTO FINISH. The model surviving this week made it through by ONLY .061%. And that person is...

tumblr_p8r03fwcHw1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Natasha. In the end, despite Brittany's consistency, your top of the pack performances propelled your score ahead of hers. However, you've picked the wrong time to lose steam. Show us the Natasha we've seen the last few weeks.

Brittany, this means you are out. Your overall score is actually very good, so if the decision was based on that alone, you wouldn't be leaving. With that said, we feel like your professionalism isn't quite there yet. There's no denying that your portfolio is stellar, though, and I think if you can polish yourself up more in person, you could possibly make a solid career for yourself. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p8n50tzqnt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8n8ktEenQ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8nfn7iYYx1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8nktqoHC51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_on9rayiDfm1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8onpeEnXK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8qfv1kR0Q1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2007/05/antm-cycle-8-8th-9th-10th-episode.html

tumblr_p8qspuTkKE1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8qspuTkKE1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

444full-brittany-hatch.jpg

• Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C8)

cycle8_01.jpg

Photoshoot #11.1 - CoverGirl Ad

-

tumblr_p8r2el57Yf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaslene

tumblr_p8r1q9unRq1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natasha

tumblr_p8r2ojsRjl1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

-

Photoshoot #11.2 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZx9L7uPt_0&t=1s

(Starts at 3:08).

-

Like always, rank these pictures/commercials from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Rankings - 

Ad:

1. Renee - She looks so gorgeous here. The neck extension really works for the shot, and her smile is beautiful.

2. Jaslene - It's alright. She looks good in the styling, but there's not enough life behind her eyes.

3. Natasha - Yikes, this is bad. Everything about this picture reads clueless and uncomfortable.

Commercial:

1. Jaslene - She got her lines out well enough and came across as charming. The Spanish part was delivered quite well, too.

2. Renee - I like her enthusiasm here, but her delivery was almost manic. Still, I think it'd be usable if we saw her actually advertising the product.

3. Natasha - The only take this week that really isn't usable at all. She was very endearing here, but everything else sucked.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL SHOOT POSTED! (C8)

Ad

01. Jaslene - One of my favourite cover girl shots. It just seems natural.

02. Renee - I don’t like her head so far in the air but it’s alright.

03. Natasha - It isn’t her best.

Commercial

01. Jaslene - She gave us the only usable piece of material. I also love how they introduced the Spanish and she was able to nail both parts.

02. Renee - I don’t like this at all. It comes across as so fake knowing how Renee really was behind the cameras the entire season and afterwards. I have to rank her higher than Natasha just based off how horrible hers was.

03. Natasha - I’d take Natasha to the finale over Renee, but this week was horrible for her. I wish they’d introduced some Russian like Jaslene’s. It’s just a mess.

39 minutes ago, Deeee said:

The Brittany elimination is bogus considering I know her overall score was better than Jaslene's. Meh.

It was actually better than Renee's, too. I'm not going to reveal by how much, though (since I've already revealed how close Natasha's and Brittany's scores were).

Edited by rdhaley96

Just now, rdhaley96 said:

It was actually better than Renee's, too. I'm not going to reveal by how much since I've already revealed how close Natasha's and Brittany's scores were.

I know you go about it a little more complicated, but simply looking at the sum of their points, you can see how far ahead Brittany was in the competition. Jaslene was actually the weakest of the entire Top 5 until the end of that voting cycle. Frustrating, but it is what it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I know you go about it a little more complicated, but simply looking at the sum of their points, you can see how far ahead Brittany was in the competition. Jaslene was actually the weakest of the entire Top 5 until the end of that voting cycle. Frustrating, but it is what it is.

I haven't gone into exactly how I calculate overall score before, but the jist of it is that my scoring system measures exactly how well the models are doing against one another. I don't base decisions on COO average (since it doesn't actually take into account how well the models perform).

Here's an example. Say we have two models. Model A has a COO average of 4, while Model B has an average of 5. However, on the weeks where Model A outperforms Model B, she only does so by a slight margin. When Model B outperforms Model A, though, she significantly outperforms her. A COO average-based system would save Model A, which wouldn't really be fair because Model B has the better portfolio. 

I could get into the math of it if anyone is interested, but that's pretty much my rationale for why I calculate scores the way I do.

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

I agree that I'm surprised that Brittany didn't get saved over Natasha, but you can't use the sum of their total points as a fair measure. If you did, since each round has a different number of models and a different amount of votes, each round would count differently. 

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 1