ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Alyssa - couture hahaha. love the head thrown back. I wish we could see the back arm more though

2. Laura - most interesting shape, neck extended... no eye contact with camera but at least the face isn't actually bad

3. Darian - Do we have evidence that she can bend her knees? I actually love this pose, and the photo is a bit too blurry to see her expression so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt

4. Nastasia - good eye contact but needs more neck

5. Yvonne - the one knee up pose is not super dynamic but the face and hair saves it for sure

6. Victoria - not sure if I like the hyperextended arm. Otherwise pose is safe and face is eh

7. Leila - crossed leg is passable but the face is squinty and not good

8. Brittany - awkward and bad

9. Kristin - most boring pose besides Kiara. I feel like I remember the judges loving this and being confused

10. Kiara - I forget... was there a reason why she didn't go in the air? This is the least interesting by default

Elimination #4

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_phfpleKguv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nastasia! You and this week's runner-up were back and forth in the votes, but the very last vote put you on top. I think more than anyone else, you really committed to this shoot, and the voters rewarded that. Congratulations! Your score this week was 47.

Also safe are...

Laura - 50
Yvonne - 76
Allyssa - 76
Leila - 89
Kristin - 105
Kiara - 105
Victoria - 119

Will Brittany and Darian please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brittany, you are certainly a cute girl, and we love your quirkiness. However, your body of work has been very inconsistent. That's a problem when the competition is only four weeks in. Darian, you are also a very pretty girl. Your performances from week to week have been steadier than Brittany's, but you've also had fewer shining moments. We're not sure if you can improve as much as we'd want.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_phfnwb8tnD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Brittany. We know you're capable of much better than this since you've already shown us just how strong you can be. Step it up.

Darian, this means you are out. I think you could definitely have a career in commercial modeling, but in the long run, we weren't sure about your versatility or your progression. If modeling is something you want, then keep practicing and stay determined. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_ph6ps6M0371x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phbtjucyn01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phduq2YuDf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phfnkayVlL1x8j52jo2_500.jpg

• Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 POSTED! (C19)

547071_10151045792860748_1930418261_n.jp

Photoshoot #5 - Steampunk

-

tumblr_phhquzSGVJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allyssa

tumblr_phhrazBotc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_phhq8hHlQu1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Kiara

tumblr_phg0rkf0pi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kristin

tumblr_phhs10Fnb21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_phg1mtGht71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Leila

tumblr_phhqk1rHW01x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Nastasia

tumblr_phhq0r5VJw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Victoria

tumblr_phhoxhbKYx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Yvonne

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Laura - She slayed it. She played right into the vibe of the shoot and delivered a magical picture. No question the best of the week for me.
  2. Brittany - It's impressive how much she can transform in a picture. There's such a whimsy to this picture that I love. 
  3. Allyssa - This is definitely one of her best shots. I love how she pulls off the styling. It all feels very effortless.
  4. Nastasia - The top half of this shot is a 10/10. I just think the legs are too stiff and that she looks a bit short.
  5. Kiara - Her strongest picture so far by miles. I like the strength in her body language. A more intense expression would have put this even higher.
  6. Kristin - It's a strong shot, but it's also kind of a boring shot. She didn't really take any risks here. 
  7. Leila - Her profile looks great, but overall, this is a bit underwhelming. I think she could have done better.
  8. Victoria - I love the styling on her, but she isn't pulling it off that well. The pose is stiff and a bit awkward.
  9. Yvonne - I don't dislike any of these pictures, but this one is the least impressive to me. She looks more angry than she does powerful or strong.
  • Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C19)

1. Laura - Iconic. One of the best photos of the series. But I've always found it funny that they put a significantly lighter shade of foundation on her face so she doesn't look so tan.

2. Brittany - It's a quirky shot, I love it. I like the owl-like head twitch. 

3. Allyssa - I like the pose, I wish she had extended her neck because she's looking a little stiff from the neck-up.

4. Leila - I wish the expression was stronger and I don't like how she's putting so much weight on that extended leg, but I really like her profile and the angles she's making with her body. 

5. Yvonne - It's a rather pedestrian shot, but she still looks really strong and commanding. She's been so underrated imo. 

6. Victoria -  It's basic, but I still think it's a solid photo. I think the waist-up looks good, I wish she had done something more interesting with the legs. 

7. Nastasia - When you look past the dramatic wind-in-the-hair, her expression is kinda sad and mopey and she looks short.

8. Kristin - Saved by the face. The body is tragic though. 

9. Kiara - Legs look great, but overall just a really flat image. 

Edited by kebin65

1. Laura- This photo is so iconic and deserves to be numero uno.

2. Allyssa- I really like Allyssa and this is one of the best photographs so she gets my SCO. The pose and face is great just a little stiff.

3. Brittany- She looks really quirky and has such an improvement from the week before.  

4. Nastasia- I like it but she does seem to be short and stiff but I really like the face. 

5. Leila- Not great, not bad. She is five solely because I like her and I think her profile is good enough. 

6. Victoria- I like the way her face looks in the light but the pose is a bit too awkward. 

7. Kiara- She looks stiff but the photo itself is better than two others. The legs are amazing tho. 

8. Kristin- Everything is tragic. The angry stare is okay but the pose and everything else is off. The hairstyling is bad but that’s not her fault. 

9. Yvonne- It’s just really bad and the worst one of the week and her portfolio is the weakest one. 

Edited by RTVFan

1. Laura - easily

2. Allyssa - I can't decide if I like the foot up, but overall it's great

3. Brittany - sitting down with the black outfit kind of loses the garment and makes the photo less fashion and more cosplay, but solid

4. Yvonne - I kind of love this? She's not really doing much but the hip to the side is somehow a million times more interesting than some of the ones below. I think I like that she looks relaxed but intense, like she's not posing, and that got closest to the owl (which again makes it more effortless than others). Also the styling is not so cosplay

5. Victoria - kind of hate the styling, but not her fault. I wish we could see more of the red half of her face and that there was smoke covering the hideous shoes

6. Nastasia - I don't love the mouth or the legs angled away from camera, but the styling and owl are rocking it

7. Kiara - a little too stiff in the torso, especially for a seated position. Legs are cool though

8. Leila - this is a fail. wtf kind of chicken dance is she doing here. she loses the heels of the shoes, looks completely uncomfortable, and the owl isn't even looking anywhere interesting

9. Kristin - I forgot how much I dislike her early portfolio. Kristin is objectively a great model but this is so boring to me. Leg up seems like such an afterthought. And the hair styling is bad, so that doesn't help