ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #6

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

NI40Vau.jpg

Eva! You definitely didn't have the strongest start in this competition, but from week to week, you've gotten better and better. The voters believe that this is your strongest shot so far, and it's hard to disagree; that glamour shot is absolutely killer. Congratulations! Your score this week was 38.

Also safe are...

Ann - 59
Toccara - 66
Amanda - 79
Yaya - 80
Norelle - 87

Will Kelle and Nicole please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Kelle, your journey in this competition has been pretty rocky. However, we have seen quite a lot of improvement over the last few weeks, and there's no denying that you have the potential to succeed. Nicole, you've also seen a good deal of improvement over the course of this competition, but you fell flat in this shoot. Nonetheless, your strong performances thus far shouldn't be overlooked.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_olwhurlLE41w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Nicole. You clearly weren't leaving this week, but I hope this bump in the road doesn't end up being anything more. Bring more energy next week!

Kelle, this means you are out. I admire your tenacity and the fact that even though this competition got you down, you never gave up. Even with that, you just weren't quite in the same league as the others. As a tribute to you, though, I'm letting you leave the competition with your actual best photos. :yes: Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6q7rcKiB71x8j52jo1_500.jpg

hqWUsvsK5t5K9s1kKwSnNqEPLDAaxaNj7Ja_EFGR

sTnJR9n_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

tumblr_olw1s74v5j1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6snghlbMf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

5bsource5d_kelle02.jpg kelle04_arron_andrew.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C3)

America's+Next+Top+Model+ANTM+Cycle+3+Mo

Photoshoot #7 - Veraggio Diamonds With a Tarantula

(How are there no HQ versions of Ann's and Yaya's shots?!? :/

-

tumblr_p6su407b7m1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

RqXhKyi.jpg

Ann

tumblr_p6sut3x0fC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eva

tumblr_p6suk14wiU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_p6stszeTEt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Norelle

tumblr_p6st1mDKK91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Toccara

\ZJrxfJr.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have between 30-36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Yaya - Stunning. The hand positioning is genius, and she 100% nailed the expression. If only there was an HQ version of this. :rolleyes:

2. Amanda - This picture just feels so Old Hollywood; I love it. I would've liked a bit more behind her eyes, but that's my only nitpick.

3. Eva - I actually love the hand positioning here; it gives the shot character. I just wish there was more power behind her expression.

4. Nicole - It's a very good picture, but it gets lost in the shuffle a bit. There's nothing about it that really stands out to me.

5. Norelle - Her eyes look beautiful here. I would've just liked to see her relax her mouth. Overall, it's a good effort.

6. Ann - Meh. It's a decent enough picture, but it's nothing special. She should have done better.

7. Toccara - This is the worst of the week, sadly. There's no tension or life in this picture at all.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C3)

1. Yaya

2. Nicole - An incredibly underrated photo. 

3. Eva - Iconic photo, but technically I prefer Yaya and Nicole's photos more. But Yaya/Nicole/Eva are far above the rest this week. 

4. Amanda

5. Norelle

6. Ann

7. Toccara

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

You guys do realize how this game works, right? :P

Just because you have the worst photo doesn't necessarily mean you leave. ;)

I do, but it haven’t stopped people from voting people with the best picture in the bottom.

or people always voting the same people in the bottom over and over again, despite a good picture. 

• Like 1