ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #11

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_peluwpdJUY1x8j52jo2_540.jpg

Molly! You obliterated everyone else this week with your incredible 1-2 punch of stellar photos. You were the best in this shoot by a million miles, beautifully evoking its theme in both of your pictures. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 69.

Also safe is...

Hannah - 161

Will Brittani and Dalya please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. It's interesting seeing you two stand before me, because until now, neither one of you had ever hit the bottom two. You both take great pictures, you've both seen improvement, and you both have a lot of potential to succeed.

Based on overall scores, though, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_peltplwy4g1x8j52jo2_540.jpg

Congratulations, Brittani. You clearly weren't headed home this week, but I think you could have done better in this shoot. We're in the home stretch now, so you need to give everything you've got.

Dalya, this means you are out. You should be so proud that you made it this far when nobody really expected it. You started out this competition a decent competitor, but you ended it as a strong one. I have no doubt that with your potential and your improved modeling skills, you could definitely make a successful career for yourself. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pe5hbhTZuk1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe74lsCmsN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe978cLVup1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsPcR-wyKJY

tumblr_peb1w6SlIU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

dalya.jpg

dalya2.jpg

dalya3.jpg

dalya4.jpg

dalya5.jpg

dalya6.jpg

dalya7.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #11 POSTED! (C16)

34556046_sa.jpg

Photoshoot #12.1 - CoverGirl Ad

-

tumblr_pem2i7p75I1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittani

hannah.png

Hannah

(sorry for the grainy quality)

tumblr_pem38d2SOo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Molly

-

Photoshoot #12.2 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAY57NJoWi4

Brittani and Molly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfgaNZsfxxY

Hannah

-

Like always, rank these pictures/"commercials" from best (1) to worst (3). You'll rank each model twice this week. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Rankings - 

Ad:

1. Hannah - I think this shot is actually super eye-catching. She's bringing both elegance and edge.

2. Molly - It's not her best shot, but she still looks gorgeous. I do wish she was looking directly at the camera, though.

3. Brittani - I don't love this. The eyes are a bit too manic, and her hands look disproportionately large.

Commercial:

1. Brittani - I loved her energy here. She surprisingly looked right at home in this commercial.

2. Molly - I liked her line delivery better than Brittani's, but she was a little more low energy.

3. Hannah - I think she could have done well (especially since she's an actress), but it might have been too cutesy.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL SHOOT POSTED! (C16)

I kinda expected whoever would be the third model to make it to the CG shoot would have an advantage (at least in the photo portion) because as much as I love Molly and Brittani as models I really don't like their CG photos. But in their defense, it's partially because imo the style of photography (the use of direct flash is edgy and "current") clashes with the styling (it's kinda dated and ages both Brittani and Molly). 

Ad

1. Hannah - I remember during the early 2010s, Covergirl was going through a phase of rebranding itself to be more edgy ala Revlon or Maybelline. So given that, this photo perfectly suits that. Definitely my favorite. 

2. Molly - It's saved by how beautiful she looks, but the expression is very stiff and contrived.

3. Brittani - It looks like she was attempting to give a very cheeky, "Twiggy" kinda look in the face but she just looks confused.

Commercial 

1. Brittani - The hunchback is killing me, but overall cute.

2. Molly - A little stiff. Also whoever gave her that annoying scarf made a choice

3. Hannah - I know she was playing up that voice for the character, but I can't picture her delivering a CG commercial without it sounding at least slightly whiny. 

I think my vote is useless, cause tallied together everyone ties lol

Edited by kebin65