ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #9

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_peihm4T1MV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Molly! Your first week in this competition landed you at the very top, but since then, you haven't landed at the top again... until this week. This picture is definitely deserving of that spot. You more than anyone else told a story with your picture, and as a result, you ended up with a phenomenal shot. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 29.

Also safe are...

Brittani - 53
Dalya - 63
Hannah - 73

Will Jaclyn and Monique please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jaclyn, you've surprised us in this competition. Despite having mostly cutesy, commercial appeal, you've taken your fair share of editorial shots. We feel like your pictures are becoming hit and miss, though, and that you still might not have enough versatility at this stage. Monique, you came into this competition as the resident bombshell, but just like Jaclyn, you too have surprised us by taking some truly high fashion pictures. Having said that, we haven't seen too much growth from you from week to week, and that's a concern.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

jaclyn.jpg

Congratulations, Jaclyn. Even though you had the worst shot this week, your body of work saved you once again. Moving forward, we need to see more of that editorial side of Jaclyn.

Monique, this means you are out. You've done well to make it this far, and you should be proud of a lot of what you were able to accomplish here. Ultimately, we felt like you were stagnating in this competition, whereas we've been seeing growth from a lot of the others. Having said that, I don't doubt that you can find success as a model, even if it isn't necessarily in the editorial market. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pe5h21QoTd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe7cvuNKZE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe96eiR7Uu1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsPcR-wyKJY

tumblr_peb1x6mG0K1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pef1v3dBri1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

monique.jpg

monique2.png

monique3.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C16)

34556046_sa.jpg

Photoshoot #10 - Women of Morocco

-

tumblr_pek0hdPxV01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittani

dalya5.jpg

Dalya

tumblr_pejz3p7BFe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Hannah

jaclyn2.jpg

Jaclyn

tumblr_pek02yTnWb1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Molly

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Thursday morning, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Brittani - The missing arm is a bit off-putting, but other than that, this is a great shot. I love the sense of mystery here and the confident gleam in her eye.
  2. Dalya - She has a great face for beauty, and she looks amazing in that headscarf. I'd be tempted to rank this first if she had more power behind her eyes.
  3. Molly - I'm not necessarily over the moon about this picture, but I love the attitude she's giving here. It's another good shot to add to her portfolio.
  4. Jaclyn - For the most part, I like this picture. There's a lot of power behind her stance, and her expression also reads strong. It's not amazing, but it's a solid shot.
  5. Hannah - This is just a derpy picture. Her body looks decent, but it's kind of a mess from the (lack of) neck up. Definitely her worst shot in my book.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C16)